exdollofficial.com

The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Romulus

Re: The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

Post by Romulus »

As a professional software developer I am very interested in the open source aspect of this project. Will there be a SDK published? What about the firmware in the head itself? Will that also be open source?
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello DS Doll,

This is some impressive work. Congratulations, you go in the right direction!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

As I was reading your posts, I was really wanting to see a video, and wa-la, there it was! Thank you very much for that. I love her expressions, and am glad you had her smile. It was a bit unsettling seeing her head alive on a stand. I think I'll get one and take it to work for Halloween. I'll set her up in the office, and when someone walks by I'll have her say, "Have you seen my body? I can't find my body. Will you help me find my body?" All the time having her eyes looking around, then I'll have her look right at the person.
Anyway, when you are ready to sell the head, recommend you have it attached to a body. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

clnid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by clnid »

OK!... You guys are about 15 years ahead of the big boob doll maker. I get the feeling I am not alone, this development places you well ahead of the field.

I had planned on buying another doll this year...well i'm not spending a dime until i see what you guys come up with. This is fantastic news..imaging communicating with your doll and she reacts not just with words but facial expressions. WOW!!

Humanoid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Humanoid »

Amazing.

Will the head be available on its own, or sold as an add on to an existing body model?

The range of motion is lovely, and the control options are excellent. Thank you for offering controller and smartphone remote options.

She could be a movie star on her own!

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I'll be getting one of these. I could imagine her sitting in a chair, having a conversation and seeming very realistic. You don't need a walking robot to make that happen.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Thank you for every one like the robot head.

the robot head can make a lot of expression, this will help for photographers, this will bring more pleasure of photography.

Let me introduce some head function.

first of all, there is no AI at this stage.
we are using the voice recognition system from a compnay IFLYTEK which 7~80% smart phones are using this system in China as i know.
that chip can understand what we are talking, same like Siri on iphone.
but it only understand Chinese now.
for example, if i ask the robot "how about the weather today" in Chinese, it will understand what i am talking and going to search internal database (editable) or online, then the inside speaker will play the result, at same time the mouth will open close to fit the voice.

but if i ask the robot question in English, she don't understand and reply a error.
if we want the English and Japanese version, we need support from other voice recognition system in future.
I know there are some company offer this for smart phone, we can use it too.

the doll head expressions can be edited by the smart phone app. user can control it‘s servo, edit any expression and save it in the phone or share them online. the speaker can play the mp3 files with those expression.
for example, the doll owner can make the head say "You are the most handsome man I've ever seen" and play it loop.

if we want the doll more like real or more natural, she must has robotic neck, can nod and turn the head, but this means the head can't compatible with old doll body. we didn't decided yet, only the robot head or full body.

but the main task is to improve the structure and control system now.

I will update when we have progress.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

First off - this is extremely well done - *bows* :thumbs_up:

Now, since you will probably at least gather a little feedback from here, my take is to:

make sure you create a head that fits onto the old bodies using the neck post as it is now - this will make a LOT of people happy and wanting one

make sure the expessions function well under external control, like with the remote control shown - that is something users will have fun with a long time

do not bother with an AI or with responses to trivial questions until later - the vocabulary and conversational capabilities are too limited to be fun for a prolonged time and if I want to know what the weather is like I can look out the window instead of having to connect to the internet( which, for security reasons I would not want to do anyway).

I really like your idea to open source stuff - the more the better - as that will multiply the capabilities in no time :thumbs_up:

All the best - especially for this project :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

Doll Sweet wrote:if we want the English and Japanese version, we need support from other voice recognition system in future.
English voice recognition is already available in Android. I have used it in my own apps and it works quite well.
https://developer.android.com/reference ... nizer.html
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

some wonderful developments - very interesting

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I don't know if you are working on blinking eyes, but that would be awsome!
Open source is going to inspire me to get back into coding. LOL

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Wow! This is fantastic! I am so excited and can't wait to see what is next!

Keep up the excellent work!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The facial expressions are incredible. Pure witchcraft.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Impressive indeed. And I must admit, the first thing that came to mind when watching the video wasn't about expressiveness or conversing, but that this has a lot of potential with regard to oral sex.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Nice work - this is the kind of innovation we need!

Will it be compatible with existing DS dolls? What about the hanging kit? Will it still work or no?

INFORMATIONS