exdollofficial.com

The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The 2017 DS doll robotic head develop progress

Post by haremlover »

Bob444 WELCOME!

Yes - you're thoughts on viruses are spot on and hilarious!

A few questions coming up

1. putting WM heads on DS dolls isn't a good idea because silicone and TPE destroy each other. You've got to make sure that one material doesn't touch the other
2. The DS Sandy face is not Asian. She might be Iranian, a touch Russian or Eastern European but near western enough for me.
3. DS do do a standing option inserting a screw thread into the bottom of the leg to take a bolt through the heel. It works - www.coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2513

However, last week I saw some video footage of someone interviewing an Abyss robot head. In my opinion DS has the prize so far in achieving real expression but the Abyss lady on the video made me smile, laugh in the right way. She was so obviously a wonderful toy that she was the right side of the uncanny valley and was really amusing. When we get DS with English language abilities no doubt I'll be enamoured. Whether we'll see faster advancement with DS and Abyss in competition or collaboration time will tell but certainly DS have upped their game.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Humanoid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Humanoid »

I wonder what consideration has been given to her voice. Will she have a voice that can be changed? Will it be possible, in the future, to download a new voice for her to use, or new routines (the way you can teach Alexa new "domains" as developers create added functionality)?

Will it be possible to use her as a TTS device? Ask her to read a book you've uploaded, for example?

If she develops GPS locator ability, there would be more people taking their dolls for car rides.. lol

I think it would be wise to manufacture both a robotic head on a standard non - robotic neck base, and a robotic head with a robotic neck for attachment to newer bodies. Perhaps the first would be less full featured, but it would sell.

If the user can record custom messages, couldn't they construct their own English or other language conversational trees? If recording / replaying / connecting recorded statements was done via the controller, like an editable Chabot app that syncs with the doll, the owner could rewrite the existing Chinese script, with some patience and effort. You'd just have to give users category names in English for reference: greeting, doll's name, owner's name, goodbye..

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Is there any chance of using the same skull (with the movable jaw), without the servos/electronics, for current DS Doll heads? I feel like that would make it great for oral

anataus

Post by anataus »

Impressive...really but...
Could your engineers spend some time to think how to make a doll with a permanent temperature heating ?
In safety condition of course
Thermal blankets do not work properly, it takes too long time to warm up and too short time to cool down

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i just saw your new prototype head on youtube , and wanted to say your new head is astounding , i have seen others heads that just more or less blinked the eyes and moved the lips , yours is a million times better as it does many facial expressions and movements , unlike anything i have seen before . my suggestion to you for what my opinion is worth is actually making something more basic on it , and that is sound sinced voice activation , in another words as soon as their is a sound input the mouth moves as if natural . maybe yours has this already, and if thats the case the next thing would be allow a wireless blue tooth connection ( you don't have to unless you want to offer it as a separate option cost to have a.i.
their are many a.i. pc programs out their already .
having a bluetooth wireless system would allow any of these doll heads to hook up wireless blue tooth with a pc nearby and the pc a.i. program would work through the doll head system this way , as soon as the pc voice started talking the doll will reacts and lips move as the sound comes through it. i and a few others already have these a.i. pc based systems , i right now use a small blue tooth speaker wireless behind my doll so when i type on pc or verbally talk using voice recognition the a.i. program reacts and speaks back to me from the doll, except i have no animated moving head.
if a speaker is rechargeable within the head (bluetooth capable ) their needs to be a access panel in case it ever needs replacing etc.
having the wireless bluetooth in and connected to voice activated mechanisms (the mouth) would solve many problems .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNCoBLXIMOo
this link shows basics of audio server on animated bucky skull , as you see they have a "wired" sound connection , but using a blue tooth speaker and a wire directly from into board system should allow it to sinc the sound with the mouth movements .

my question to you is what basically determines the facial expression movements to the flow of conversation or have you any yet set up??

anyway great job so far on your achievement !! tremendous step forward. :D :glou: :glou:

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

One obvious question:

Can you safely have oral sex with that head?
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think the value of this head is in facial expressions in modelling and in talking for companionship. For oral sex use another head.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree with harem , these heads are built for talking and movement not really for oral sex , using oral sex would more then likely damage the motorized and linkage system (jaw mechanism etc. ) you should use regular head for oral , "UNLESS" THIS COMPANY MAKES ONE SPECIFICALLY FOR ORAL THAT IS MOTORIZED" at a later date.

I am hoping that this company thinks about making a servo unit similar to what i posted that turns sound into lip sincing so it works with any pc , being hooked up with a pc program that has a.i. the builders of these heads won't have to put any a.i. within the doll , the user just has to have a program on their p.c. using bluetooth speaker as i mentioned in the head would allow the head to pick up pc voice sounds and a.i. wireless. :D a better set up .

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

DS really needs to catch up where oral features are concerned. That's a big let down of DS. Beautiful faces .. no oral.

With a robotic oral feature - they could leapfrog the competition!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

haremlover wrote:I think the value of this head is in facial expressions in modelling and in talking for companionship. For oral sex use another head.

Best wishes

Harem

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Fair enough - but where is said DS head?
Would really love to have a Sandy and Kayla head with an oral capability.

Oh ..
And Nadia dreams about it constantly too.
Nadias Dream.jpg
Nadias Dream.jpg (657.95 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Before a robotic head, a doll that could stay on her feet,
even for a very very short time (a photo) without any domage,
would be better in a first time...
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

homanoidus wrote:Before a robotic head, a doll that could stay on her feet,
DS do that if you ask them. I'm very pleased with mine

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

haremlover wrote:
homanoidus wrote:Before a robotic head, a doll that could stay on her feet,
DS do that if you ask them. I'm very pleased with mine

Best wishes

Harem
Good news, but too late...
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

INFORMATIONS