exdollofficial.com

My Nina is on her way! ^_^

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

amordeplastico

My Nina is on her way! ^_^

Post by amordeplastico »

Today I received an email from DSDoll telling my Nina is already produced and will be delivered soon. I'm happy!
I'll make an unboxing and review when she's at home :)
See the pics of my new daughter in the factory (pics of today): http://amordeplastico.com/post/16209823 ... -is-coming

I can't wait!
Attachments
doll-sweet-nina-2.jpg
doll-sweet-nina-2.jpg (76.06 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Nina is on her way! ^_^

Post by mi6c »

:D :angel: :thumbs_up:

May she have a swift and safe journey.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

Thank you! :)
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Congratulations!!

Another Nina in this thread aboard. We're getting lots of Nina being welcomed here.
Sayumi and Momomi are both pleased to see another of their cousin's introduce and the rest of my girls too.

The wait is painful though. You have to hold yourself together, she will take a while. Hope she arrive to you without having to deal with any of the shipping madness we have in the past week like customs touching my doll with their sweaty smelly hands they use to jerk while taking a piss.... Disgusting. Anyways, just wash her, powder her and she should be a star in no time.

Update us with everything. Sayumi and Momomi are both thrilled to hear about another Nina cousin appearing.

Cheesesteak Hoagie!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

RJAce1014 wrote:Congratulations!!

Another Nina in this thread aboard. We're getting lots of Nina being welcomed here.
Sayumi and Momomi are both pleased to see another of their cousin's introduce and the rest of my girls too.

The wait is painful though. You have to hold yourself together, she will take a while. Hope she arrive to you without having to deal with any of the shipping madness we have in the past week like customs touching my doll with their sweaty smelly hands they use to jerk while taking a piss.... Disgusting. Anyways, just wash her, powder her and she should be a star in no time.

Update us with everything. Sayumi and Momomi are both thrilled to hear about another Nina cousin appearing.

Cheesesteak Hoagie!

RJ
Yes, I saw what they did at customs :x
I hope everything goes well...
Nina seems to be a very popular head, and to be sincere, your pictures of your dolls made me take the decision to buy one. I'll update you with pics and videos (I'm not an expert, just a regular collector, but the idea is to learn about dollies day by day all together) :D
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

amordeplastico wrote: Yes, I saw what they did at customs :x
I hope everything goes well...
Nina seems to be a very popular head, and to be sincere, your pictures of your dolls made me take the decision to buy one. I'll update you with pics and videos (I'm not an expert, just a regular collector, but the idea is to learn about dollies day by day all together) :D
Don't worry, it would go well even if they inspected her. They didn't seize my doll and I believe yours is also shipped separately due to paranoia.

It was an EXDoll Mascot. If you view their pages, they have more promo of Nina head than their other dolls. It kinda sucks but ever since I started grabbing Nina and making whole lots of review they start promoting her more. Least to say, other dolls deserve it too but Nina is just too cute to even be resisted.

I feel flattered that my photostream helped a bit. I was a collector myself and doll collecting has been part of my hobby and life and study the dolls and learn. Even if I know my dolls, I won't call myself expert. The expert ones are those who create dolls. They know the business and formula and also the fix.

One day, I might be able to turn this hobby into art business. I'm all for art and creativity. This dolls are not just about sex. I hope in the future, normal society accept them in public instead of being exotic. I want to promote the dolls even if they're designed for sex but promote them as niche and something for models and also not to be degraded.

Doll collection has been part of my life and now I wanted to get that part be more powerful in sense that dolls are welcome to the world without others pinching an eye. I know it exist but I'm talking about the world and not think of you as a sicko right?

My daughters and I are happy to meet more collectors.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Nina is pretty much the poster girl for DS. She has so many photo galleries on exdoll and they're all so cool and different. It causes a real "I NEED that!" feeling. i really like the way Arte offers costume bundles with the dolls sometimes.

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

Thank you for your kind words, I will keep you updated as soon as she gets home ^_^
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

INFORMATIONS