exdollofficial.com

Best adhesive for DS lite foam?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

SomeDude_7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Best adhesive for DS lite foam?

Post by SomeDude_7 »

Hi TDF,

Overall I'm enjoying my ex lite a lot, though there are some limitations and the foam itself isn't the most durable material.

As you might remember, I had some trouble with the plate that connects the legs, but this has not worsened. I still mean to further adhere the plate to the foam there but I have another repair that is higher in priority (but fairly easy).

My doll's left toe has developed a seam where it was splitting from the foot, something I intended to get around to gluing. However, the toe fully popped off last night as I was moving the doll.

I'm not too worried as this is simply a matter of re-adhering the foam, which begs the question, what is my best option for am adhesive here? I notice that the foam is a very specific texture and ideally I want the fix to be as seamess and durable as possible.

Anybody know what it is that I need to run out and get to adhere foam to foam?

Aside from that, this is easily the best doll at this price range IF you maintain her and keep up with any potential repairs. She is surprusingly durable otherwise and is shockingly realistic for the price. Complete DS doll beauty at a fraction of the cost (though the silicone models are hitting very attractive price points as well). Can't wait to see other face options for the lite, if that ever becomes a thing!

I'll write a more detailed review once I get these repairs underway but this doll and any future revisions are worth keeping an eye out for. Putting her away is a breeze!
Attachments
2017-06-21 11.20.20.jpg
2017-06-21 11.20.20.jpg (142.98 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
2017-06-21 11.19.54.jpg
2017-06-21 11.19.54.jpg (221.56 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Best adhesive for DS lite foam?

Post by samara78 »

Use latex from ebay. I used monster maker to reattach some parts. You can also get latex for theatrical appliences. This is what you want to use. It works real well
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Can be ordered on ebay and is very cheap
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

SomeDude_7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SomeDude_7 »

I went out and got some gorilla glue before reading your reply! Is it worth giving it a shot or should I go straight to the latex?

Thanks for the tips!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Ouch! That must have hurt a lot. Gorilla glue should work but I would recommend what the doctor said.
Go to ebay and get that latex.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

SomeDude_7 wrote:I went out and got some gorilla glue before reading your reply! Is it worth giving it a shot or should I go straight to the latex?

Thanks for the tips!
A thin coat of latex on each surface let dry seperate. Add another thin layer to one side stick them togerther and heat with a blowdryer on hot at a distance. It will cure in 15 20 minutes

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I bought two part expanding foam and use just a couple of drops in mixture as the glue.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

That's scary that her toe just splits like that quick. You must have dragged her or hit her on something. I had an accident before where I accidentally rolled my doll with my chair wheel. The damage isn't drastic but at least it's not severed. That's the good thing about TPE. Silicone will leave a dent or mark and now Foam does crisp and detached.

At least Samara here should give you the ropes.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS