exdollofficial.com

Are there any Tyra's out there???

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Are there any Tyra's out there???

Post by stacy718 »

I really want to see more photos...

She looks racially ambiguous, and I LOVE that! I would love to see her in different skin and eye color. She doesn't necessarily look black to me.

-S

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Are there any Tyra's out there???

Post by Dollstudio »

Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Are there any Tyra's out there???

Post by RJAce1014 »

Not that I know off. I knew she won't sell that fast right away. Try going to the Chinese forum if you're out of luck here. You might see some Tyra heads in there.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS