exdollofficial.com

Meet Kyouka - DS145- CREAM ~Lian~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Kyouka - DS145- CREAM ~Lian~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone from TDF in this section of the forum.

Just to remind everyone, I treat my dolls as my daughters so I rarely show them naked. For this review, I'll make an exception on the unboxing but once that head is attached, you will never see her naked ever in my post. Just a reminder, I don't use my dolls for sex but for photography so I will stop reviewing the doll for the use.

The DS doll line up never failed to amaze me. Amazed to the point I started building my own wishlist or so target list of dolls to get.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84169

So far my journey on 145 series has been going well. I'm almost done with the series. I still need the Ying/Sakura, Rei, Nanami, and Ako. I might even get the Anime head as well.

I'm planning to do a hybrid soon of OI. I was talking already with mi6c and dollstudio on how to pull this out. I might aid them for porting OI heads into DS body. I might need to rely on hybrid. The only downside I have with the DS body is their inability to stand. The hook itself doesn't pose much of a threat to the dolls however it's very inconvenient to use. Makes me wonder how would DS solution this instead of installing the metal footing plate. Definitely a perfect companion overall.

So advice to those who seek this doll for sex purpose, go for loose joint instead.

After having almost 5 DS doll around me, I'm not satisfied. I want to hoard all of them well in sense of building huge family at least.
With that said, I got another 145minus doll with a Lian head equipped with their newest skintone "CREAM" just a week when I ordered DS Lin.

So let me cover another review and of course a long photostream.

My reviews are honest, unbiased, and based on experience. I won't sugarcoat any manufacturer, vendors, etc. for their product if my experience differs. This review is solely for others who are looking to get dolls for their own and if everyone is honest, we can understand each other and we can also help the community including the manufacturer themselves to improve. I wish more detailed reviews comes out.

I'm a doll collector so my reviews will be based off my hobby and expertise with defining my dolls. I might be a critique but that's how to help others improve on things I found interesting.

As usual and to those few who knew me here in TDF, I intend to do a Timeline review with a long stream of photos. Please bare in mind, my reviews will be bad for slow computers. I'm sorry for that. Anyways, let's get on to the review now hehehe.

You can skip my story experience from the timeline if you want to go ahead with reviews and pictures but for some reason, it might interest you how I found out about this doll and I was clueless what kind of doll she is and who sell her so you would experience it with me my struggle of asking questions before I decide my purchase.

WARNING!! THIS IS A COLOSSAL MADNESS LONG REVIEW TIMELINE WITH MASSIVE PICTURES.
PREPARE YOUR SCROLLING WHEEL TO SCROLL DOWN FURTHER!!
AND SOME POPCORN C:

Don't worry, all pictures are in JPG and resized so you're only loading a total of 50mb estimate. I promised!!

Timeline:: May 1, 2017 (4:22AM) Plans for DS Lian or Kyouka.
After having paid my paypal invoice to John for DS Lin, I was having a second though about the offer he given me. I thought it looks too good to be true but then again it's one time offer so I did have another chance to get another doll. What I was thinking though is if that huge discount he given me for Lin will apply for Lian as well but I guess it can only be acquired once although he gave me a better offer and fair discount few replies later and tell him I'm willing to get another doll.

Upon hours of staring at her gallery and some member here in TDF who constant in aww about Lian's face and her OI distinct appearance, I decided to pull another trigger for this certain purchase.

I often see her on Twitter on most Japanese doll collector I'm following. She does kinda bit a great mixture for a DS Doll she is.

Timeline:: May 10, 2017 (6:18PM) Inquiry about DS 145Minus Lian in Cream skintone

So because of the offer, I plan to get another one before it runs out.

I just placed another order, a week later for another DS 145 series and this time it's "Lian"
Here's my specs::

Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Lian
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : Hell No
Wig choices : Black wig

(I'll cover her review when her actual body arrives on a separate thread. Lian is bodyless for now and using the body that will come with Lin.)

Timeline:: May 22, 2017 (8:25PM) Your doll is finished! Factory Photos!!
I'm very excited about the factory photos of Kyouka (Lian) in cream skintone. Just seeing it made me cringe. At the same time, DS Lin is also finished.

I think he's planning to send both of them together at first.

Timeline:: May 30, 2017 (9:09PM) Your doll is shipped! Both shipments will be DHL, Chinese Holiday.
She's finally shipped in separate shipments. She was shipped in different day however arrived the same date. It's holiday in China so there's a huge pile of delays ahead. I thought I'll get her before the end of May because I ordered Lin at May 1st.

She was wrapped properly! C:

Timeline:: June 5, 2017 (2:28PM) DS Lian head arrived!
So as requested to John to ship the other body a week apart. He did take the promise and decided to ship her soon after I gotten DS Lian's head or Kyouka.
Because of this, she had some moments to share her body with Amane however I wanted to keep the head box photo for later below on the photostream.

I'll be waiting for the bodies arrival by Friday. I doubt she'll arrive Friday June 9 according to her tracking. DHL is always holding up my dolls for a day delay.

Timeline:: June 12, 2017 (12:07PM) DS Body arrived and opened by CUSTOMS.

So her body is finally here after long weeks of wait.... finally to find out on the box, she's wrapped with white tape stating that customs has opened and inspected her during her either export or import.

This gotten me nervous and I know something is bad gonna show up when I open the box. I had this dream or nightmare before of getting my box empty only a note from customs stating my package content is going to be destroyed. This made that nightmarish dream even more realistic.

This doesn't look too good. I'm about to cry if I saw a broken doll inside.

What the hell happened DS? Did you messed up the paper work?

The top white styro cover is gone. I know for sure, something is bad about my doll. Her zipper on the sleeping bag is open as well.

The straps that hold her together to prevent her from shaking or deformation of the body while shipment is also taken out without properly putting it back. They ignored the purpose of the strap. They didn't value an item and didn't put an effort to return it back to normal state.

Let's check out Kyouka's head.

All the inserts, brochure is and wig is found on this box.

Let's see Kyouka (DS Lian) face finally. This protective styro is really great. It would suck bad if customs opened it and not put it back this way. A potential broken head will arrive to you.

She looks pretty and cute. There's an OI distinct to her. I think DS is moving on to more of where the actual sculpt is.

Let's get back to the body.

I can't believe they just throw her back inside the box without concerns. She's almost tilt and the zipper is open. Let's put the body out of the sleeping bag.

Here goes. I have to make sure nothing is broken. Her leg and hands are also fully covered. There bunch of dark finger prints over her breast area and leg area. I also notice they're trying to poke her vaginal entry. It's sealed with that insert cover so maybe they thought she was not built for sex. Because of dark fingerprints, I assume they used black gloves.

Upon looking for damages, I notice a small piece of skin pouring out of her neck area. It seems that someone tried to pry the neck plate but they can't so they force it to the point of having the skin torn. The tear is too sticky to touch.

I rolled it back and probably just powder it. I don't have any Silpoxy and will take me sometime to get one. But I guess this is not to be much of concern as of yet, it's a small tear.

Having her no straps and opened bag, her neck is badly bent. Glad it went back smoothly.

I noticed something, all my DS body so far have very tight movement. Would take a force to pose her, this one feels loose. I assumed customs has something to do with this too? I guess they did play around her huh? Yeah, the finger prints is too obvious on boob area and vaginal entry. Perverts lol

I dampen her with wet towel and splash her with powder.

Have to do it all around her body as I wet her.

I'm putting much powder on the neck area where the sticky silicone or whatever it is. It's not sticky anymore.

Time to put some clothing in her. Let's put a panty.

Like Momomi, Yumiki, and Amane's body, this body also has the new skeleton on which limits her bending upwards. Don't want to force it or I might break something but Sayumi can do those without her waist needed to bend.

Let's put the bra.

Here goes, I'll be putting the clothes and the head now.

Tadaa~~

After connecting her head, she felt everything happened to her body from the point of shipment. She was tickled and perhaps smacked her butt. Fkin custom agent aholes.

Here's my cute Kyouka.

I'm just glad her body arrived finally despite of that mishap.

Some pictures I took with Amane's borrowed body.

I'll post more photos of Kyouka later. I'll constantly update other's thread as well.

And that's the end of the photostream!!!

THANK YOU FOR STAYING TIL THE END OF THE PHOTOSTREAM!!

VERDICT
Grading:: (+) Positive / (-) Negative / (=) In between PosNeg

::Service::
9/10

++ Upfront returning customer discount
+ Positive Customer Service
+ informative
+ Communication
+ Payment
= Limited Shipment Choice
- Fees/Tax/Duties

::Appearance::
10/10

++ Amazing Cream Skintone
+ Totally handmade makeup
+ Textured Skin
+ Detailed Makeup
+ Detailed Designs for body parts
+ Detailed Face design
+ Easy to manipulate eyes
+ Very life-like overall
+ Well proportioned

::Impression::
10/10

+ Flexible joints
+ Easy Movement
+ Correct Anatomy
+ Bit lighter
+ Smooth Glassfelt Skin
+ Soft Skin
+ Sleeping bags
+ Complete sample skintone
= Weak footing for standing requires hook kit

::Experience::
7/10

+ Photo-perfect
+ Model
+ Companion
+ Partner
- Damaged
*Customs opened the box. It might something to do with paper work or shipping terms.

Score Total: 36/40 (90%/100%) or (9/10)

:FINAL VERDICT:
9/10

DOLL APPROVAL!!!

::Note to DollSweet::
Thank you so much for your aid getting me Kyouka. Though because of my experience with the shipment, I have to add a negativity on the experience base on doll import process. I think it could have been better if more document is provided. Considering a sign on the box to help the customs understand the value of the item or something that will be considered the doll an item of value and must be repacked in proper state. To them it's a losely cheap mannequin, to me it's a 2k doll that I work hard to get.

More pictures of Kyouka coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

Kyouka is my 5th DS doll and my 6th Silicone Doll and also my 15th Lifesize dolls. (I count my dolls by head, not by body.) I have 11 body but 15 heads.

--------------
MY DOLLSWEET PLANNER

DS145Minus Lpink Nina acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Saki and Nina acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Lin acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Lian acquired! YES!!!

Next target::
Cream Skin Ako DS145minus
Cream Skin Rei DS145minus
Cream Skin Sakura DS145minus

Planned acquisition overall price: $6k

RJ

DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Kyouka - DS145- CREAM ~Lian~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)
Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)
Welcome to TDF Kyouka-chan (^_~)
I'm sorry you have to deal with that but glad you made it! \(≧▽≦)/
She got lots of pictures too. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ
I know TSA inspection is required but this is sexual harrassment. ヽ(*>y<*)c-
Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

Hello there Kyouka-chan,

It's really a relief you made it here in one piece and not in pieces. ^^
At least we can have a group party together when papa goes to work.

Enjoy our house!

Momomi-chan<3
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Looks like i made a good choice then. I was curious how the cream skin looked on the dolls. Does she have the new ultra soft skin?
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Yumiki
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumiki »

Hi Kyouka-chan,

It's scary to hear the news you arrived with a minor injury.
Don't worry, I know it will be remedied soon. Hang in there.

We all be looking out for you.

Yumiki-chan<3
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ ♡This heart belongs to you all!♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
(✿˘▽˘)Yumiki-chan<3 (=─‿‿─=)

Amane
Doll
Doll

Post by Amane »

Kyouka-san,

I'm also at relief to hear the same thing about you not being locked in the dungeon.
I don't get why those perverts decided to touch all over. I'm getting back at them if I have a chance.

I got your back sis.

Amane-chan<3
( ✧ω✧ ).。.:*☆Have a blast and enjoy the day.ヽ(・∀・)ノ
(✿☆▽☆)Amane-chan<3 (*⌒―⌒*)

Kyouka
Doll
Doll

Post by Kyouka »

Hai hai!!

Thank you everyone for your concern and love about me.
Don't worry about it. I might have gotten a bad day but let's forget that.
Just be glad I made it here barely scathe. It's just a flesh wound. ^^

Hopefully, I hope our other sister going here in US doesn't have to deal with
similar faith I have to deal with.

Thank you!

Kyouka-chan
( ^人^ )..☆ミ Never give up and strive for five!✴\(=◕ᴥ◕=)/✴
ฅ(•ㅅ•❀)ฅ Kyouka-chan<3 (=¬‿¬=)

Yunya
Doll
Doll

Post by Yunya »

How's my little sister doing?
You are definitely tough. Don't worry, we will handle your injury as light speed.
Thank God, you not abducted by those goons.

Wish you luck lil sis.

Yunya<3
(*´∇`)☆Be proud of yourself because you're unique! o( ̄▽ ̄///)
(o¬‿¬o )☆ミ Yunya<3〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Reimi
Doll
Doll

Post by Reimi »

Hey my sweetiepie!

Back at your feet I see. You recover like a fish trying to crawl back to the water.
They got some nerves to do those horrible things to you. I hope karma will hit them.

Anyways sis, I was like you before but I learn to defend myself.

I'll teach you some self-defense hehe

See you out!

Reimi<3
( ≧◡≦ ).。.:*☆Follow your dreams and make the best out of it!ヽ(▔∀▔)ノ
。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。 Reimi<3 (o^―^o)

Kyouka
Doll
Doll

Post by Kyouka »

Thanks Yunya-nee, Reimi-nee.

I'll be sure to thank all of you for wishing me safe in my flight.
It would take me a lot to put me down. ^~^

Guess everyone gather around for me here too like Amane's thread.

Thanks sis!

Kyouka-chan<3

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

puma uma wrote:Looks like i made a good choice then. I was curious how the cream skin looked on the dolls. Does she have the new ultra soft skin?
Yes she does! Not gonna lie. I like the new silicone formula. Cream is balance skintone between yellow and lpink. I like the color as well as it has a much more Asian looks that pale Lpink or Yellowish color like The Simpsons. (Does that make me racist for talking about skin colors.) lol if I was then haha I like all color but cream is my choice for dolls.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

puma uma wrote:Looks like i made a good choice then.
So did you buy her yet or you're still in selection? What doll is it and what head?
Cream is like natural color while Pink is pale and white is white.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I thought nothing could beat DS Nina but this is my favorite DS face now. I love the photo gallery on exdoll.

Kyouka
Doll
Doll

Post by Kyouka »

Don't leave me behind! Selfy time!!

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

You have posted so much that it's almost impossible to follow them all.
I wanted to say that I find your reviews just wonderful, keep it up
:thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS