exdollofficial.com

Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

about a month ago, TDF user 'Aber' from Australia reported a most serious shipping damage. The shipping company responsible for this was TNT.

In November 2016 is issued a public warning from using TNT and instructed all my business partners to avoid TNT at any cost. Most of them did honor this request, but not all.

In April 2017, this request was ignored again, and once again a severe shipping damage occured. The carrier was, again, TNT. However, what really pushed by blood pressure through the roof was that you state that the "shipment [was] delivered in good condition" by accepting the delivery. I do not have the proper words for this excessively mean cynicism.

Trusted vendor Stef commented spot-on: "TNT killed my business, plain and simple."

That is exactly what TNT does, at least over here in Europe.

And the next shipping damage just occured with another shipment by Doll Sweet. In this case I explicitely instructed the manufacturer not to use TNT when placing the order - and I asked the manufacturer repeatedly since February 2017 to avoid TNT. This request was ignored, which I can only consider a breach of trust by the manufacturer.

And of course, yet another TNT shipping damage occured.
IMG_20170614_140139.jpg
IMG_20170614_140139.jpg (667.23 KiB) Viewed 4249 times
IMG_20170614_140438.jpg
IMG_20170614_140438.jpg (572.21 KiB) Viewed 4249 times
IMG_20170614_140843.jpg
IMG_20170614_140843.jpg (634.92 KiB) Viewed 4249 times
IMG_20170614_143213.jpg
IMG_20170614_143213.jpg (561.19 KiB) Viewed 4249 times
In this case, not only the freight papers were missing, but also parts of the shipment - a 2nd head, this one, to be precise. According to http://www.dsdoll.us/store/head, a separate head is a $720-750 value, excluding shipping. Obviously, there are damages to the doll as well, and the carton is completely destroyed - it is not even a carton anymore. Removing items from a shipment is way beyond a shipping damage - TNT has now entered the realm of a criminal offense. It really does not matter who did this, an employee, customs or the Lord almighty - the shipping carrier, which is TNT, is responsible for the shipment he carries from pick-up to delivery.

This incident is the tip of an iceberg which forces me to suspend all Doll Sweet sales until the ongoing shipping issues are resolved.

Shipping for pending orders will be fulfilled through a trusted third party, but not through the manufacturer itself anymore.

I will post details in my vendor forum.

Sandro

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Serious warning - AVOID shipping with TNT!

Post by LoneRanger »

Unbelievable.....but I have seen this way to many times. Makes you sick to your stomach... Between Customs and Heavy handed carriers......

"Please Note this Box contains a movement sensor that will trigger a small nuclear explosive if damaged - Have a Nice Day"
L✰neR✯nger

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Yikes that poor box and doll. Unbelievable.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

This is absolutely unacceptable, and a real shame.
TNT definitely have a bad reputation here in Europe and it's totally deserved...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

That's the same shipper who tension strapped a mutilated doll even before strapping the doll directly to a pallet to further rub it in on their criminal shipping correct? They need to be put out of business & as far as i am concerned UPS too in my case.

random o meter
Former Member

Post by random o meter »

Problem is the staff get paid whatever state they deliver it in seemingly, that's where the change needs to be or straight up start shipping Chucky dolls one in every 5 containers...
Back for a bit, like corn in your sh..

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Boobman wrote:That's the same shipper who tension strapped a mutilated doll even before strapping the doll directly to a pallet […]
Yes, that's exactly the shipment 'Aber' received through TNT.

Here is the link documenting this other TNT case: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1065832 (WARNING - the images are horrible!)

And that's exactly the link I sent to Doll Sweet when asking them not to ship with TNT.

Sandro

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

WHOA!!! Okay, I was disappointed and frustrated a bit yesterday because my doll arrived to me and been tampered by customs but seeing this post and more severe and look at how her leg is bent... I look at myself again. I got a perfect doll with minor damage compared to this.

This is horrible experience. For me, even DHL sucks, I still would use them against UPS and TNT if I'm at gunpoint at least.

Yes, minimum wage dick heads, I've seen a lot in my time. I've worked with all of them. They don't care about anything and only care for the end of their shift. Yes, coworkers a like, there's dishonest people everywhere and to see shippers does this, they don't deserve to be use as a shipping company.

We should boycott this shipping company for violating us doll lovers and sellers alike.

Youch!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Might need to start using impact detectors such as these
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-ShockWat ... SwJ4hY-XFm
That way there would be a clear indicator on delivery that your package was being loaded via catapult. A quick look at the indicator would give you an idea of what you can expect inside. Or at least let the couriers know there being monitored

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Can an important warning like this be sticky? People will ignore this and here we go again. Please make this sticky. It's very relevant and will save people who passioned DS Dolls. It will save them their asses in the future.

I hate to see another shipment become as such.

CHeers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Thank you for this warning, highly appreciated :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

optical delusion wrote:Might need to start using impact detectors […] Or at least let the couriers know there being monitored
I would use those right away if I had the choice.

The courier drivers are not the problem. They are usually hard working nice guys. The point here is that this TNT shipment is not a singular incident, it's serial. A serial issue is not caused by courier drivers, it's caused by the company policy.

The actual problem is not even TNT - because incidents like these are serial, we do know what to expect if something gets shipped with TNT. Because we know what to expect, using TNT could be avoided if manufacturers would listen. There are better alternatives out there - DHL Express, Fedex, UPS - and all of them are cheaper and faster, at least for destinations in North America and Europe.

The real problem is that Doll Sweet has been warned repeatedly that shipping with TNT is not safe and this warning has been ignored. Considering that, the chances of making them use impact detctors is zero. Like asking them to reinforce packaging, make their boxes fit the dolls or add more padding, like they did two years ago.

…and impact detectors would not help to find out why the Tyra head is missing. For that, all items would have to get tracking devices embedded, like they are used to recover lost dogs.

Sandro

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Every post I've ever seen about TNT makes me believe they are out to destroy shipments.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks so much for this alert. Vital.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

Sick shit. I order a lot of stuff online and I try to avoid TNT at all cost. This company should be removed from the face of the earth. 'The people company' my ass.

But I guess there are a lot of little envelopes exchanging hands happening and/or a lot of third party pressure to use only TNT in China.

INFORMATIONS