exdollofficial.com

Customs opened my package - DHL - DS 145minus

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Customs opened my package - DHL - DS 145minus

Post by pastydude »

My recent DS Mini shipment was also opened and retaped up with tape saying "DHL Repacked." Repacked is BS, there was no packing at all and the box wasn't even closed properly.

The sleeping bag, flimsy cardboard box packaging with no packing material will keep me from ordering anymore in the future. Too stressful.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

pastydude wrote:My recent DS Mini shipment was also opened and retaped up with tape saying "DHL Repacked." Repacked is BS, there was no packing at all and the box wasn't even closed properly.

The sleeping bag, flimsy cardboard box packaging with no packing material will keep me from ordering anymore in the future. Too stressful.

This is were I am at also. I keep thinking about getting another DS Mini (Eve in yellow) but then I remember what I went thru with customs and then see the recent posts and I stop thinking about it.
L✰neR✯nger

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

DS is hard to sent sex doll now, if use Fedex or special line can be safe. For Japan, customs never hold doll, because it's legal in Japan

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Snow- wrote:DS is hard to sent sex doll now, if use Fedex or special line can be safe. For Japan, customs never hold doll, because it's legal in Japan
That's the problem with DS Doll. If you've seen my reviews on all fours and how I always mark negative on the shipment option...

Because DS Dolls never provide a better shipping options than UPS or TNT. DHL is usually not mentioned and they don't want to use Fedex. Fedex has been used a lot by most of my dolls in the house so I trusted them not tampering anything. I also had Fedex sent me some small dolls too (Those that are censored) and skip customs within an hour of arrival. Others will take time but I rely more now on DHL. The only thing bad with DHL is the delay and of course the newest shit they done to my doll without concern. Anyways, I don't know why they opened her, wrong documentation or just got lucky with random probing.

Hope other dolls arrive safely.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Colanok

doll held in customs for 37 days

Post by Colanok »

Hi

I ordered my first doll from a uk company.

They keep telling me that has been with customs since 1 June.

They have now provided a dhl way bill that shows that has been with customs this long.

Could I ask. How long would people give it before asking for a refund from company.

P.s. Doll is been delivered to company in uk not me. Company supposed to be checking and sending on to me.

Colanok

Post by Colanok »

Thank you for your assistance. You say can take a while but is 37 days not a little excessive?

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

I Plan to order a 145-minus in the next few weeks:
The vendor "Beautiful-dolls" quoted me the exact same price as the main DS store shows for the 145.

Do you think my doll would be shipped safer directly from DS store or should I go through beautiful-dolls?

Also, for USA, should I ship the head separate? The mention it might gothru customs easier?

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

not meaning to sound rude but you had worked in the parcel industry as i have on international shipping then you would understand why parcels get opened and what people try to smuggle through parcel couriers if your not happy about your parcel being opened and inspected then dont order is all i can say its to be expected especially with all the terror attacks going on around the world atm :/

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Colanok wrote:Thank you for your assistance. You say can take a while but is 37 days not a little excessive?
I missed that it was since last month. That does seem excessive for being on hold. Is this UK company a TDF approved vendor? If so, perhaps starting a new thread on their vendor section here would be a good idea?

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

jamiestour wrote: if your not happy about your parcel being opened and inspected then dont order is all i can say its to be expected especially with all the terror attacks going on around the world atm :/
From the posts I've read, it's not the opening and inspecting that's causing the dissatisfaction, it's carelessness with regard to handling and repacking the inspected items. I don't think anyone is oblivious to the need for customs checks but a package inspection need not be a contributor to or the cause of damage.

INFORMATIONS