exdollofficial.com

Anybody own a ds TAN doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anybody own a ds TAN doll?

Post by john4411 »

I ordered the doll last Thursday, it might be to late to change skin color :(

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

john4411 wrote:I ordered the doll last Thursday, it might be to late to change skin color :(
Yeah, it's too late. The day after you order the doll, they started stirring the formula and this includes the skintone.

If you haven't seen my reviews, I did have skintone comparison though no one bothered putting the newest one for sticky, it's a tough choice actually.

For me, Cream is the balance color amongst dolls. Lpink is a bit light and white is ghastly. Yellow is.....

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

Yea John got back to me a few days ago and confirmed the body is already finished and they are working on the head, it's ok tho.... I read somewhere here that the 2017 tan and brown are almost identical, we will all find out soon when I get her!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

john4411 wrote:Yea John got back to me a few days ago and confirmed the body is already finished and they are working on the head, it's ok tho.... I read somewhere here that the 2017 tan and brown are almost identical, we will all find out soon when I get her!
I have both Tan and Brown samples. I told John that it was Brown but he insist it was the Tan this time he sent me. They look exactly the same. The only way you can tell the difference is on super bright light. That's right, super I mean sunlight. Room lights, you can't tell.

Cream Lpink and Yellow on the other hand are completely different to one another. The only thing differs is, the Tan is more leaning towards greyish color while brown is leaning towards bit of red because of yellow mixture. It can only be seen on bright light. This applies on outside photography.

Anyways, you're not out of luck. There's really beautiful faces DS make even in different skintone they look absolutely beautiful so don't give up on her. She's probably your first and would make you proud to get the next one.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I also have a tan doll on order.. I'm not concerned, as I'm certain that lighting plays a huge role in hue. For instance, natural daylight is very white light and can have a cool effect on skin tone, creating a more grey hue. Conversely, inside are warm lights, that lend to a warmer hue.

No biggie... truth is, I don't think that DS dolls has anything like my skin tone!

-S

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

RJAce1014 wrote:
john4411 wrote:Yea John got back to me a few days ago and confirmed the body is already finished and they are working on the head, it's ok tho.... I read somewhere here that the 2017 tan and brown are almost identical, we will all find out soon when I get her!
I have both Tan and Brown samples. I told John that it was Brown but he insist it was the Tan this time he sent me. They look exactly the same. The only way you can tell the difference is on super bright light. That's right, super I mean sunlight. Room lights, you can't tell.

Cream Lpink and Yellow on the other hand are completely different to one another. The only thing differs is, the Tan is more leaning towards greyish color while brown is leaning towards bit of red because of yellow mixture. It can only be seen on bright light. This applies on outside photography.

Anyways, you're not out of luck. There's really beautiful faces DS make even in different skintone they look absolutely beautiful so don't give up on her. She's probably your first and would make you proud to get the next one.

Cheers,

RJ
Thank you,
Post a pic of just the brown and tan samples if you can in this thread!!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

RJAce1014 wrote:For me, Cream is the balance color amongst dolls. Lpink is a bit light and white is ghastly. Yellow is.....
..... a great match for Caucasian skin tones. My DS girl has the yellow tone and she compliments my own skin nicely. The name "yellow" makes you immediately second guess, but I would order it again if given the choice, especially since I've seen tan and light pink in person and was not impressed. In the end, as always, it's a matter of preference. Options are nice to have.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My Chloé was a tan doll from 2012 and one of the only ones ever made at that time I believe. They might have reintroduced the same shade.

In sunlight she's superb and comes to life. In shade or bland grey light she can be on the side of grey. viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784 might therefore give some indications.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS