exdollofficial.com

Lian and Ako faces

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lian and Ako faces

Post by dollcoll »

Where can I find some galleries of DSdolls with Lian and Ako faces?
They look quite similar to me, both very pretty.
And which one is this one? Is Lian? I'm not sure...: https://twitter.com/jei3315/status/853672878084050944

Thank you :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Lian and Ako faces

Post by samara78 »

Check EX-Doll and arte tokyo. Both subsidieries of ds doll
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Doll expert here!

I'm on the market for Orient and the link you provide on twitter is a head from Orient Nano.

Lian and Ako can be found on EX-Doll as Artetokio don't sell outside Japan. Can only be requested upon DS Direct.

Lian and Ako are not similar. They could be Fraternal Twins as alike. I have Lian and soon to have DS Ako.

I'll make a review and comparison on both of them to show they aren't similar doll.

Cheersburger,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollcoll »

Oh! Thank you for the info :)
I'll wait your review.
Hmm, what is "DS Direct"? Which steps should I follow if I want a DS 145cm with, for example, Ako or Lian heads and send them to Europe (no problem if body and head is sent separately)?

I'm in love with these dolls and looks like RJ and I have the same taste on dolls :)

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

dollcoll wrote:Which steps should I follow if I want a DS 145cm with, for example, Ako or Lian heads and send them to Europe (no problem if body and head is sent separately)?
Cloudclimax, wich is based in the UK, lists Ako as one of the available heads for the 145, so you can probably get one from them...Well, at least untill they brexit :lol:

As for Lian, i guess you may ask them also about. If they can get Ako, i don't see why they could not get Lian...they almost looks like the same head.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
dollcoll wrote:Which steps should I follow if I want a DS 145cm with, for example, Ako or Lian heads and send them to Europe (no problem if body and head is sent separately)?
Cloudclimax, wich is based in the UK, lists Ako as one of the available heads for the 145, so you can probably get one from them...Well, at least untill they brexit :lol:

As for Lian, i guess you may ask them also about. If they can get Ako, i don't see why they could not get Lian...they almost looks like the same head.
Just contact John on dsdoll.us or dsdoll.com

He'll tell you more about certain things you need to do. Basically, I don't know how UK shipping works. Most people here states that EU has strict customs.
I wonder how strict is that, mine just got tampered randomly and I live in US of A.

So yes, ask John and what woud you do.

Also Ako and Lian are both unique faces of DS. I love it.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollcoll »

Thank you :)

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote:... Most people here states that EU has strict customs. I wonder how strict is that, mine just got tampered randomly and I live in US of A.
Yep, Customs in the EU is strict.
How strict? Well, imagine it very strict...Done?
No way, you're not even near to how strict it is! :lol:

No, seriously, this is exactly the reason why, here in europe, is way more advisable to buy from a local based vendor/distributor instead of going straight to the manufacturer.

So my advice, as an EU citizen, is to contact cloudclimax.com or also the other two official DS vendors/distributors for the EU zone, namely dsdolleurope.com and ds-doll.fr first, and in case one of them confirm that can get the heads you want, you are good to go.

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollcoll »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:... Most people here states that EU has strict customs. I wonder how strict is that, mine just got tampered randomly and I live in US of A.
Yep, Customs in the EU is strict.
How strict? Well, imagine it very strict...Done?
No way, you're not even near to how strict it is! :lol:

No, seriously, this is exactly the reason why, here in europe, is way more advisable to buy from a local based vendor/distributor instead of going straight to the manufacturer.

So my advice, as an EU citizen, is to contact cloudclimax.com or also the other two official DS vendors/distributors for the EU zone, namely dsdolleurope.com and ds-doll.fr first, and in case one of them confirm that can get the heads you want, you are good to go.
Anyway, isn't there too much paranoia about this? I think a DS145cm with medium breasts is mature enough, it's clearly a woman. Is there any other reason apart from "too young looking" to hold a package with a sexdoll in it?

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Well, all the reasons that can affect any other type of goods coming from China, that are over a certain value and whose package is over a certain volume. From missing or incorrect papers to a simple random control to asses the value.

It's not about paranoia, If you feel comfortable importing yourself something that is worth around €3000 inside the EU and you are prepared to an often lenghty and sometimes complex deal with custom, in the case that something goes wrong, then you have no problems.

You decide.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:Well, all the reasons that can affect any other type of goods coming from China, that are over a certain value and whose package is over a certain volume. From missing or incorrect papers to a simple random control to asses the value.

It's not about paranoia, If you feel comfortable importing yourself something that is worth around €3000 inside the EU and you are prepared to an often lenghty and sometimes complex deal with custom, in the case that something goes wrong, then you have no problems.

You decide.
Yeah, EU has a lot of things plus not only customs... you guys have to pay a huge VATS for that. I feel bad really. If I could pull you all doll lovers out there in to where I am and let's all start doll shares xD

Anyways, yeah, I agree with Rick. Go contact your local vendor, they are experts on doing imports than direct manufacturers.

I have useless US vendors they refuse to buy me a DS Minus. They said, they don't want to be involve in case of customs... yeah, so much for being a vendor.
If I can get it direct no problem, vendors should have a better solution as they have in reached contact with manufacturers on real time than any buyer.

Anyways, if you happen to get one, let us know here. I have Lian face and will get Ako soon after I recharge my cash. I bought a lot of dolls from DS already and I have one pending purchase but different head.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Juan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Juan »

Hello Guys, thanks for the value information.I dont find in the web of DSdolls the same models than the web of DXdoll. Im tree days triying to buy a doll from the web of Exdoll and planig how to buy it in case the product are exclusive for China. Im now have a beter way to accest to that dolls. Greetings and thanks for the info! Specially RJAce1014!

INFORMATIONS