exdollofficial.com

Meet Amane - DS145- CREAM ~Lin~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Amane - DS145- CREAM ~Lin~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone from TDF in this section of the forum.

Just to remind everyone, I treat my dolls as my daughters so I rarely show them naked. For this review, I'll make an exception on the unboxing but once that head is attached, you will never see her naked ever in my post. Just a reminder, I don't use my dolls for sex but for photography so I will stop reviewing the doll for the use.

The DS doll line up never failed to amaze me. Amazed to the point I started building my own wishlist or so target list of dolls to get.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84169

So far my journey on 145 series has been going well. I'm almost done with the series. I still need the Ying/Sakura, Rei, Nanami, and Ako. I might even get the Anime head as well.

I'm also had plans for hybrid. One key note is hybriding a specific OI head with a DS145minus due to my lack of cash to buy OI. I might need to rely on hybrid. The only downside I have with the DS body is their inability to stand. The hook itself doesn't pose much of a threat to the dolls however it's very inconvenient to use. Makes me wonder how would DS solution this instead of installing the metal footing plate. Definitely a perfect companion overall.

So advice to those who seek this doll for sex purpose, go for loose joint instead.

So after my experience with Sayumi, Momomi, and Yumiki I wasn't content. I wanted to get them more DS sisters. They told me that they know more of their sisters in DS than those WM TPE on my room right now. I've been hanging around with my DS dolls so far and their adorable loving dollghters to me.

With that said, I got another 145minus doll with a Lin head equipped with their newest skintone "CREAM."

So far, I'm the first one here in TDF who obtain this skintone. I've seen not long ago someone order a doll with similar one. The cream skintone has a very dramatic tone and I love it to death more than Lpink or Yellow. Both mixed with a tone and somewhat realistic feeling of companionship. Feels like a blood flowing through their skin like.

So let me cover another review mainly on the skintones, cares and of course a long photostream.

My reviews are honest, unbiased, and based on experience. I won't sugarcoat any manufacturer, vendors, etc. for their product if my experience differs. This review is solely for others who are looking to get dolls for their own and if everyone is honest, we can understand each other and we can also help the community including the manufacturer themselves to improve. I wish more detailed reviews comes out.

I'm a doll collector so my reviews will be based off my hobby and expertise with defining my dolls. I might be a critique but that's how to help others improve on things I found interesting.

As usual and to those few who knew me here in TDF, I intend to do a Timeline review with a long stream of photos. Please bare in mind, my reviews will be bad for slow computers. I'm sorry for that. Anyways, let's get on to the review now hehehe.

You can skip my story experience from the timeline if you want to go ahead with reviews and pictures but for some reason, it might interest you how I found out about this doll and I was clueless what kind of doll she is and who sell her so you would experience it with me my struggle of asking questions before I decide my purchase.

WARNING!! THIS IS A COLOSSAL MADNESS LONG REVIEW TIMELINE WITH MASSIVE PICTURES.
PREPARE YOUR SCROLLING WHEEL TO SCROLL DOWN FURTHER!!
AND SOME POPCORN C:

Don't worry, all pictures are in JPG and resized so you're only loading a total of 50mb estimate. I promised!!

Timeline:: April 26, 2017 (5:52PM) Research about DS Lin.
I'm furthering my research about DS Lin and I plan to get her first before DS Ako.
I usually want DS Ako first and I plan to get another DS doll supposedly on June.

This is where I do more research on EX and Artetokio's gallery to search for more images involving Lin. It seems to me that Lin isn't having much photogallery session unlike Nina.

She looks having some resemblance to Nina dolls. I also think that she was modeled after Nina only that she's a prototype but in the end became a doll on her own. This is what I think. Lin is quite a popular face in most Japanese bloggers though. I have someone I'm following on twitter, a Japanese blogger, post her regularly. Another reason I got hook into her for some reason.

Credit Source:: https://twitter.com/zizithedoll/status/ ... 72/photo/1

Timeline:: April 30, 2017 (4:30PM) Making an inquiry and asking question to DS Direct John.
So I wasn't sure if whether I should order them on June or a bit later in May but still was not decided whether I go for Lin or Ako first. I asked John for an offer and OMG, he gave me a pretty descent offer that one would not deny. I was planning to get her on June and so I why was asking but this offer forced me to get her ASAP. And it's because of this offer, I'm willing to get another doll soon after. It seems that John has likened my photostream here in TDF and photographers get benefits.

Timeline:: May 1, 2017 (4:22AM) Inquiry about DS 145Minus Lin in Cream skintone
I simply can't pass the offer. It's a secret so I can't tell.

I just placed an order for another DS 145 series and this time, I'll try their newest skin tone. "Cream"
I'm really loving this new skintone so far.
Basically this new skin tone "Cream" is actually the color mixed in between Pink and Yellow DS Skin Tone. As I already noted in the past few pages of my thread, cream skin tone looks like a perfect skin tone for normal balance skin color.

Here's my specs::
Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Lin
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : Hell No
Wig choices : Black wig

Timeline:: May 10, 2017 (6:18PM) Inquiry about DS 145Minus Lian in Cream skintone

So because of the offer, I plan to get another one before it runs out.

I just placed another order, a week later for another DS 145 series and this time it's "Lian"
Here's my specs::

Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Lian
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : Hell No
Wig choices : Black wig

(I'll cover her review when her actual body arrives on a separate thread. Lian is bodyless for now and using the body that will come with Lin.)

Timeline:: May 22, 2017 (8:25PM) Your doll is finished! Factory Photos!!
I'm very excited about the factory photos of Amane (Lin) in cream skintone. Just seeing it made me cringe. At the same time, DS Lian is also finished.

I think he's planning to send both of them together at first.

Timeline:: May 30, 2017 (9:09PM) Your doll is shipped! Both shipments will be DHL, Chinese Holiday.
She's finally shipped in separate shipments. She was shipped in different day however arrived the same date. It's holiday in China so there's a huge pile of delays ahead. I thought I'll get her before the end of May because I ordered Lin at May 1st.

She was wrapped properly! C:

Timeline:: June 2, 2017 (8:32PM) Both DHL body and head arrived at the same time.!
Okay, what the? You know how we pay for separate shipments right? Both arrived at the same time. This is completely out of my calculation. I was happy because usually DHL will take delays however they skip asking me for custom duties and decided to ask me later on which I gladly paid.

So I have both of them at the same time. WOWz!

Here goes the box.

I'm dying to see the Lin head. Let's unbox her first.

This weirdly suspense.

Awww... what a cute face she have. She does look like a bit of a Nina face.

Okay, let's check the box. I was worried because recently, most people here in TDF reported box being tampered.

Same as the photos on the factory. Let's see inside. BTW, I'm loving these sleeping bags.

Damn, it's hard to lift her straight.

Here goes the body. The neck part is slowly eek~~

I saw holes on the box. This must be poking it. I think they bend it from the factory. If this is straight, it might bend. Especially since when DHL delivered her and the head box, the box is standing and the head is on the top. Damn you DHL, what if the box fell? lol it's windy in here.

Not to fret, those neck joints are easy to straighten up.

I asked John to send me the Tan skintone. I'm missing the Tan skintone since I have White, Lpink, Cream, Yellow, Brown.
It seems that he sent me another brown skintone or I might be wrong again.

Time to powder shower her. I use aftershower as it smells good on her. I prefer Lavender but this time, I'll go for Chamomile.

I do it on the small bed so the cushions smells good too.

Now I wiped it all over her gently.

Backside too needs to be powdered like this weekly.

This is an M Size bra and panty. I got it from Amazon and being used by my girls a lot.

People find it hard to dress her laying down. I found it super easier than sitting.

I don't remove those hole plug on her vagina just because I don't use her for sex. Another reason I don't have any problem on that part area of the doll.

Those nice curves and butt haha

I raise up her arm around 30-45 degrees to wear her upper garment.

It's all set. Now after I put her head, you will never see her naked again ever.

Something I found on the new versions of heads, they attach quicker. Sayumi is from 2016 even though I bought her January 2017. There's a lot of changes from things I will discuss later.

Before we proceed, make sure to powder the neck connector area. It will save you later from removing her head.

It gives a more fluid head movement eventhough the 2017 heads are much better than 2016. Sayumi is sometimes struggling to rotate her head.

There goes my princess.

Let's powder her face as well.

Be careful so you don't ruin her eyelashes. Don't worry about powdering her face. Her make up is permanent. Not semi, not tempo, permanent. The paranoia for DS makeup is a myth. I was powdering Sayumi's face everyday ever since February. Her makeup is similar to when I got her. So I'm making a proof that the makeup is permanent.

Use the softest cloth or feather or what do you call that, powder duster to damp her face with it.

Her she goes. She will be soft and smooth as ever.

Let's put her wig.

I use water downy solution on my dolls her hair so their hair is smooth all the time, smells good too since it's lavender and the fabric softner removes tangles.
Just add half water all the way and a tiny bit of fabric softner.

These infusions are the best.

Spray then comb.

Spray soak her head before combing.

She's looking good already!

Let's give her something to wear. Sayumi's clothes as well.

She's an adorable princess.

I knew my decisions to get her first wasn't bad. She's actually beautiful!

Just like Sayumi and Momomi, she got a tongue and teeth and mouth opening. Only that her tongue is smaller than Sayumi and Momomi's.

BLEHHH~~~ :P

Here she goes along the Doll Paradise.

She looks perfect on Blue!

What a pretty lady isn't she?

I'll post more photos of Amane later. I'll constantly update other's thread as well.

And that's the end of the photostream!!!

THANK YOU FOR STAYING TIL THE END OF THE PHOTOSTREAM!!

VERDICT
Grading:: (+) Positive / (-) Negative / (=) In between PosNeg

::Service::
9/10

++ Upfront returning customer discount
+ Positive Customer Service
+ informative
+ Communication
+ Payment
= Limited Shipment Choice
- Fees/Tax/Duties

::Appearance::
10/10

++ Amazing Cream Skintone
+ Totally handmade makeup
+ Textured Skin
+ Detailed Makeup
+ Detailed Designs for body parts
+ Detailed Face design
+ Easy to manipulate eyes
+ Very life-like overall
+ Well proportioned

::Impression::
10/10

+ Flexible joints
+ Easy Movement
+ Correct Anatomy
+ Bit lighter
+ Smooth Glassfelt Skin
+ Soft Skin
+ Sleeping bags
+ Complete sample skintone
= Weak footing for standing requires hook kit

::Experience::
10/10

+ Undamaged
+ Photo-perfect
+ Model
+ Companion
+ Partner

Score Total: 39/40 (97.5%/100%) or (9.8/10)

:FINAL VERDICT:
9.8/10

MEGADOLL APPROVAL!!!

::Note to DollSweet::
Thank you so much for your aid getting me Amane. After the greatness of the skintone, I wanted more. I still hope more discounts comes in on my journey through the DS world and I'll be getting more models of the 145 series and move on to the 158 and up high end later. This is to say, my DS journey just began.

More pictures of Amane coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

Amane is my 4th DS doll and my 5th Silicone Doll and also my 13th Lifesize dolls. (I count my dolls by head, not by body.) I have 9 body but 13 heads.
UPDATE:: 11 body and 15 heads. Additional to the update, Kyouka and Reimi.

--------------
MY DOLLSWEET PLANNER

DS145Minus Lpink Nina acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Saki and Nina acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Lin acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Lian acquired! YES!!!

Next target::
Cream Skin Ako DS145minus
Cream Skin Rei DS145minus
Cream Skin Sakura DS145minus

Planned acquisition overall price: $6k

RJ

DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Amane - DS145- CREAM ~Lin~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)
Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)
Welcome to TDF Amane-chan (^_~)
THIS IS REALLY COOL! \(≧▽≦)/
She got lots of pictures too. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ
Also those poses she does. She is a very good model!~! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu
Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

Hi there \(⌒▽⌒)

Amane, we are very proud that you arrived to us safe and sound. You're the most adoring dollsis in our house.
Please fill up the happiness and good luck to you too sister!

Seeyah!

Momomi-chan<3
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

Yumiki
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumiki »

Howdy Amane-san,

I just wanted to drop by on your thread and say hello. You've been nice to me all the time.
I'm really hoping that your introduction here at papa's thread makes you a start for today.
Congrats sister!

Toodles~~

Yumiki-chan<3
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ ♡This heart belongs to you all!♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
(✿˘▽˘)Yumiki-chan<3 (=─‿‿─=)

Kyouka
Doll
Doll

Post by Kyouka »

Hai hai!

It's great that we made it here in no time huh Amane-san?
Though my review would be late, I would like to thank you for lending me stuffs you owned.

I'm so happy that you're also happy with us. All sisters gather together here for you.

Hopefully you stay active in cuteness.

Loves cha!

Kyouka-chan<3
( ^人^ )..☆ミ Never give up and strive for five!✴\(=◕ᴥ◕=)/✴
ฅ(•ㅅ•❀)ฅ Kyouka-chan<3 (=¬‿¬=)

Amane
Doll
Doll

Post by Amane »

Ohayou!~

Whoaws!! You guys are so sweet. Thank you very much! My sisters are all here to cheer and support me. I'm enjoying the doll paradise.
I'm so glad that I came here from Japan.

Thank you very much Sayumi, Momomi, Yumiki, and Kyouka. You guys are the best sisters ever.

Teehee~~~

Amane-chan<3
( ✧ω✧ ).。.:*☆Have a blast and enjoy the day.ヽ(・∀・)ノ
(✿☆▽☆)Amane-chan<3 (*⌒―⌒*)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Really beautiful
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Yunya
Doll
Doll

Post by Yunya »

Ahahah~

You're all grown up now Amane. How's things back there? I'm so glad you made it here in one piece.

I was hoping you can cheer up the girls more now you're around. As your big sister, I'm very proud
to see all of you girls are having fun together.

I'll be seeing you more often.

Have fun!

Yunya<3
(*´∇`)☆Be proud of yourself because you're unique! o( ̄▽ ̄///)
(o¬‿¬o )☆ミ Yunya<3〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Reimi
Doll
Doll

Post by Reimi »

Hey hey!

I just got here from yesterday and I know how it feels and your trip is one good blast. I'm scared of heights and planes.
You're a cute grown woman now Amane. I hope you stick with your goals and follow your dreams.

Your sister here wishes you much luck.

Reimi<3
( ≧◡≦ ).。.:*☆Follow your dreams and make the best out of it!ヽ(▔∀▔)ノ
。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。 Reimi<3 (o^―^o)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Thanks girls for cheering Amane!

Amane, feel at home. I know that you might not get used to this place as Japan was but it has that sense into it that only exist inside my room.

I'll definitely get more your sister here.

Smell ya later~

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dollcoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollcoll »

Awesome, your daughters are really adorable! :)

gothic

Post by gothic »

wow great page, is kyourka a DS LIAN ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

gothic wrote:wow great page, is kyourka a DS LIAN ?
Yes! Kyouka is DS Lian.
Amayouka005.jpg
Amayouka005.jpg (853.09 KiB) Viewed 3597 times
I'll make a separate review of her when her actual body arrives next week. It's delayed due my request.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

gothic

Post by gothic »

Thanks RJAce1014 look froward to the review

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great intro thread for Amane! Very well done from start to finish RJ! Lots of nice pics and very helpful tips and hints for the newbies!

She's a sweetheart for sure!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS