exdollofficial.com

Photophobia?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Photophobia?

Post by RaDiv »

It has been a while since I last touched my camera. The reason why is that I was getting a terrible headache even thinking about taking pictures. I got really tired of the same poses and the same backgrounds so I needed a break.

Remember Miss K? My snazzy DS 145?
IMG_3695d.jpg
IMG_3695d.jpg (96.74 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
She told me to come but I was already there

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Photophobia?

Post by samara78 »

We sure missed her!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

RaDiv wrote:It has been a while since I last touched my camera. The reason why is that I was getting a terrible headache even thinking about taking pictures. I got really tired of the same poses and the same backgrounds so I needed a break.

Remember Miss K? My snazzy DS 145?
IMG_3695d.jpg
Same pose and same background? Haha you probably had bigger room than I do. The only thing that makes it different is that I can edit the background on mine when I choose to like greenscreen for instance.

Why not try those wallpaper porta wall like Girlsgang was using or the greenscreen wall itself? Poses? Haha google modeling pose and you'll get creative with your poses.

Don't worry, I feel the same yet I pose the same crap load of photos with similar pose.

At the end of the day, the important part is you see your lady in great capture mode and she shined.

Best of luck!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I've used every corner of every room in my house. I've completely given up on keeping my gals a secret. honestly haven't had anyone give a negative reaction.
my mom is in town for my daughters graduation and helped me with outfit selection and talks to julia as if she's a member of the house.
I had a plumber come to look at a leaky shower today and he without hesitation asked if she was what he thought it was. explained he had been checking them out online.
I guess my point is the shock factor isn't at all what I've expected. my friends are fascinated and think it's hot. I will be doing some photoshoots outside of the home soon, because that's the next step. I do my best to do tasteful pics that show the beauty, and it's fun.
glad you got the camera out again! thanks for sharing.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

abracadabra wrote:I've used every corner of every room in my house. I've completely given up on keeping my gals a secret. honestly haven't had anyone give a negative reaction.
my mom is in town for my daughters graduation and helped me with outfit selection and talks to julia as if she's a member of the house.
I had a plumber come to look at a leaky shower today and he without hesitation asked if she was what he thought it was. explained he had been checking them out online.
I guess my point is the shock factor isn't at all what I've expected. my friends are fascinated and think it's hot. I will be doing some photoshoots outside of the home soon, because that's the next step. I do my best to do tasteful pics that show the beauty, and it's fun.
glad you got the camera out again! thanks for sharing.
I know how it feels when people around you think you're some sort of freak but hey, after years and years, they got use to it. They'll be like "Oh, just another one of his toys." xD

The only fright I have is when a police officer do a zone inspection including your house. They'll be like... "What the hell are those? Look like dead bodies."

Lol we got a CSI investigation live. jk
DOLLAVIDALOCA

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You need to get in the bed my friend! :D Then your troubles will be over! :whistle:

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

deerman wrote:You need to get in the bed my friend! :D Then your troubles will be over! :whistle:
I agree! Haha :thumbs_up:

Photophobia - (Noun) An abnormal intolerance to visual perception of light.

It means an experience of discomfort or pain to the eyes due to the light exposure. If photophobia is active on one person, such person has fear of anything bright and this includes the computer screen. So the fact that you can still use the computer, means you're not photophobic. xDD

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photophobia

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Miss K! Glad to see you out and about!

I can somewhat relate to your "photophobia" ... I go through phases where I have no desire to pull out the camera and set up new shoots. Run out of ideas for something new with a limited selection of props, backgrounds, poses, etc. ... then I get "the bug" and start shooting again. Hang in there ... your slump may end soon.

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I can totally recommend that portable green screen wall and green matt. This is somewhat real easy to manipulate the background. All it takes is a handy skill in photoediting. It doesn't have to be somehow realistic. Our dolls, we always wanted them to feel lively. Cheat your way for once xD Literally, I don't have to say that haha.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS