exdollofficial.com

New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segments

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segment

Post by RJAce1014 »

coffee wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:Since we're sharing videos anyways about EX Factory, have you guys seen the one from Vice yet?

RJ
Anyone know the model of the brunette doll head at 1:16?
I hope I don't get this wrong or I'll live a life of embarrassment lol

I think that's Kayla. The famous DS Doll mascot... unless I'm wrong then you other option is Thera lol

I can't get it, Kayla and Thera looks like twins so only people who owns both knows the difference hahah

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Chinese video- DSdoll factory, some cute/fun segment

Post by RJAce1014 »

MannyCan wrote:Its funny how at the last moment a guy walks in on the filming and quickly runs back out.
He's probably like... "Oops, another disturbing journalist... on my Mondays. God damn, I'll be in Channel 5 this afternoon."

Haha I did that when a news reporter does come and make an interview at my workplace. lol
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS