exdollofficial.com

Need info on how to attach head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

chewy

Re: Need info on how to attach head

Post by chewy »

RJAce1014, John sent me a video that shows the plates can be easily pried apart with a Philip screw driver. You just tilt her head forward, part the silicone with one hand and work the blade between the plates with the other head. It should pop right off. I probably will not try that myself anytime soon unless I have good reasons to.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Just throwing in my 2 cents here ... I had similar problem when installing my 2013 "Nina" head on my 2015 DS145 body. Clearance was too tight between neck post and hole in head plate to allow her head to easily slip on the newer body. What I did was take my Dremel with a small grinder attachment and ever-so-gently reamed out the hole in the head plate until it slipped over the neck post with minimal effort.
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

chewy wrote:RJAce1014, John sent me a video that shows the plates can be easily pried apart with a Philip screw driver. You just tilt her head forward, part the silicone with one hand and work the blade between the plates with the other head. It should pop right off. I probably will not try that myself anytime soon unless I have good reasons to.
Wow, now I wanted to see that video. It might help me in removing the head. At times, those two plates stick together. It's frustrating at time but neverthought a video exist. Impressive, care to share?

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

chewy

Post by chewy »

Sorry i dont know how to post videos here.

The good news is that John has sent me the new neck parts free. That is pretty good customer service.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

chewy wrote:Sorry i dont know how to post videos here.

The good news is that John has sent me the new neck parts free. That is pretty good customer service.
Well, you can upload it on youtube and put it under unlisted so only can be seen when you link it. Then if you want to post it in here, use the Youtube tab on full editor of TDF and put it the url code of youtube on it only.

That would not only help me but others as well with problem.

PS: John will give you perks if problem occurs early on.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS