exdollofficial.com

Need info on how to attach head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

chewy

Need info on how to attach head

Post by chewy »

Hello, my doll just arrived and I am having problem attaching the head properly.
It does not go all the way in no matter how hard I pushed. The official video does not help.
What is the proper way to doing it?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need info on how to attach head

Post by samara78 »

Usually can just push down on it to install. Which doll did you get? The head or post may be defective take a picture with flash of the inside of the head mount post pics of the neck unit too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

This just came up recently...
The neck post should be tapered to push open the spring clip (that's inside the doll head).
Then it clips on to the neck post notch:
Maybe the neck post is not opening the spring clip and needs to be filed?
Or the spring clip is too tight and needs to be pried open a bit?

Good luck! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Or you are being careful to begin with( good idea) and do not hit onto the head hard enough.
It can take quite an effort to attach and detach the head if( as TheIQF++ stated) the spring is tight, still, if it slides on, but does so just a short distance, the most likely reason is the spring sitting on top of the tapered post top now and "just" needs significant force from the top to open up and slide further down into the groove where it is supposed to be.
However, if you get the head on with more force, be prepared to have a hard time getting it off again.
Good luck.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can whack her on the head pretty good to get it on.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

No don't hit her head hard lol Samara.

Just push it down while twisting it. Make sure nothing is blocking inside the interior of the head.

If still not going down, what do you mean by not going down all the way? Can you show some pictures of that as an evidence just so we can tell if it really is or you're just seeing those bumps so you think it's not all the way down.

Show us!

RJ

PS: I have an opposite problem, I can't get her head out nicely.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sometimes DS get the head connector insert made by a different factory. From memory the spigot is 10mm diameter and the inside diameter of the insert should be 11mm. Sometimes it's made as 10mm and won't push down. Measure both spigot and hole in head, tell DS and with luck they will send you the larger version to fit.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Interesting harem. You are the be all end all of knowledge for ds lady dolls!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

samara78 wrote:Interesting harem. You are the be all end all of knowledge for ds lady dolls!
Interesting indeed. It looks like Harem works for DS... are you sure you're not an admin of DS Factory? You sure knows much about things I didn't know about haha. Certainly, Harem does his homework us like a real fanatic of their brand. I would be like him in near future since I'm starting to like DS more than any of the dolls around.

Cheerse!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RJAce1014 wrote:It looks like Harem works for DS... are you sure you're not an admin of DS Factory?
Ha! I wish :-) Actually hilarious. I went to a Christmas party a couple of years back and a friend of my wife's introduced me to a friend of hers - "And this is ***** ***** and he's never done a day's work in his life!" :-) So no, I don't work for DS!

Actually I discovered by chance. I fell in love with both NaNaSe

and wanted also a Kayla head with movable eyes
and do you notice here that my 158+ lady's neck is rather long?

It's because when these heads arrived, they wouldn't fit and were dreadfully stiff. So I measured the spigot and hole and discovered the problem.

DS are normally particularly grateful for people reporting problems as early as possible so that the number of dolls who walk out of the factory with any sort of difficulty are minimised.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Harem

You don't have to be directly at DS or EX Factory to be working for them. They have local branch around the world that you can sign up for. Work your way up to the admin.... and design your own harem xD

I can see now what you mean. I think I have not shared this in a while but I felt like my Sayumi too doesn't go all the way down. I noticed on my two new dollghter... Momomi and Yumiki, their head would go down fast and really more below while Sayumi would stuck before it even locks. I can remove the head fine too and I had a more problem with removing Yumiki's head at one point on which what causes me to start a topic about how to remove the head properly.

As suggested and other wise, I still powder the underneath plating.

One thing I noticed, I live by a room airconditioned. For some reason, I think the cold temperature cause the Silicone and the metal to attached to one another or the metal itself to attached to one another.

Can anyone confirm this theory?

Thanks,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The head tune needs to be at least 10.2mm. The ones that don't fit are 10.15mm but subsequently DS supplied me with 11mm which works really well as a result.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I completely forgot that you can detach the main metal base off the head with 4 screws. In case the connector failed to go in, that would be the only thing to change. Besides the shipping, I hope DS don't charge more for the failure it has. I thought they test it before shipping it but it seems to me, they don't do those.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

chewy

Post by chewy »

RJAce1014, this was as far as it could go with bare hands, it was short by about an inch

Two of the screws on the base plate would not come off even with power tools. So I did not ask John for new parts.
Eventually I finally put a towel over her head and hammered it on. Had to patch up a small bloody pulp on top, but no big deal.

I hope that did not cause any serious damage , but everything seems fine.
Thanks for all the tips. You guys are great

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

chewy wrote:RJAce1014, this was as far as it could go with bare hands, it was short by about an inch

Two of the screws on the base plate would not come off even with power tools. So I did not ask John for new parts.
Eventually I finally put a towel over her head and hammered it on. Had to patch up a small bloody pulp on top, but no big deal.

I hope that did not cause any serious damage , but everything seems fine.
Thanks for all the tips. You guys are great
Hi Chewy,

I really hope nothing bad happens to her either. Glad she came to life finally.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. That's what this forum is for. For people like you and me who are not much familiar with dolls. Even if we know them for years, we still need more experience and educate one another of our very own experience and troubles and yes, I'm very happy if I even helped out. More so to say I suggested the help needed.

I had problems with removing the head but would work it out if I find informative ways to do it without harm.

So to say, we learn from one another.

You're welcome!

Post more if she ever had any problems!

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS