exdollofficial.com

new doll owner

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

new doll owner

Post by kennydoll »

hi every one got my first doll ds ex-lite in January and would like to know what other owners think of her.she is a great doll but a lot of faults that they could fix.
as i am new to all this and trying to find my way round any help would be great.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new doll owner

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Care to expound upon the faults you found?

Others can better chime in and discuss if we have a better idea on some topics. Did you have issues with Skin? Doll quality? Joints? Specific improvements?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's a good introduction to dolls, great for handling, learning joint movements (but I cannot get mine to rotate her hands), cuddling and modelling. Intimacy is something that's more of an art with her. Kayla is inscrutable in that regard

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Well, she could be a better doll if not use for sex like what others here who got a problem with it. It's the attaching and detaching the drives someone nuts and the tear for overstretching. I won't say EXLite is perfect but it was an interesting experimental part of DS. I just hope they offer free fix for the problem since it's experimental. They don't want to loose customer base just by letting them fend for themselves when problems occur.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

thanks for the reply's i saved up for her and she is beautiful but only had her for a few days and have not been rough with her just dressed and posed her and she tore under the arm.
she has a lot of wrinkles but i have solved that with nice clothing but i cannot put any pics on as im new on here.
they should have made her body like her face and head and her arms and legs so they screwed on i spent ages getting clothes and shoes to fit her and wasted a lot of money but im getting there size 13 shoes and size 2 skirts and 13 year old tops.
and thick shiny tights for her legs and a choker for her neck and long sleeve back zip leotard for her top to cover her skin and she looks fantastic
they could make her fantastic with a bit know how to and attention and she would be the best selling doll in the world

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear of her tear. Perhaps DS might make the instruction book clearer. It's essential with the DS Lite not to raise her arms above her shoulders. How did you dress her?

My Thera, silicone, who demonstrated how to put together her Lite Kayla sister demonstrated herself
WHAT NOT TO DO! And she has the tears in her silicone under the armpits to prove it.

Look at the strain on the silicone:

Foam is more critical. Foam compresses, but it has no elasticity to allow stretching. So it's completely essential to be very conscious of when one's pose creates a stretch. Momentarily it might be fine, but not for long.

This is how Thera gets dressed:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Phew! Did you really have to take my head off?

and her foam sister likewise.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Wow, I don't remove the head to dress my girls out lol I remove the wig instead.

I didn't know that haha but yeah, I can see why remove the head. You want to protect her cheaply pasted eyelashes. Well, I got mine taken out and replaced so I don't have anymore future worries.

isn't it too inconvenient to keep removing the head for clothing change? I see that others have no problems with it but I'm having difficulties at times with removing the head, thus I made as I just remove the wig and dress them like how us humans does it.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No. You've missed the point. Nothing to do with eyelashes, and Thera will have something to say to you about your comments about hers. She's a perfection of a lady - although you don't want to go out to lunch with her.

It's simply that if you remove the head then the arms don't need to go up in order to get clothes over the neck. One wants to avoid arms stretching upwards.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:No. You've missed the point. Nothing to do with eyelashes, and Thera will have something to say to you about your comments about hers. She's a perfection of a lady - although you don't want to go out to lunch with her.

It's simply that if you remove the head then the arms don't need to go up in order to get clothes over the neck. One wants to avoid arms stretching upwards.

Best wishes

Harem
So Thera wanted to give me an interview? Heck yeah I'm in! Haha from where I am, it's breakfast. It's 7:29AM here in Cali. I eat breakfast xD

Well yeah, that's the keypoint to that as to prevent stretching. I believe when I first dress them up without the head, I also do the same arm raise up. I simply can't get the clothes properly inserted when they go flat. Is there like a major problem for putting her hands up? You're scaring me now. Don't want them to tear up xD while doing bye bye animation.

I don't go all the way up anyways. It's slightly 45 degrees or let's say 60 but never 90 upwards. It's just to give the arm some tilt like for the clothes to go in properly.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

no i have never lifted her arms up just pulled them out sideways about a foot the first problem the skin tore then the foam split under one arm.she was new then only had her a few days.so i contacted the vendor and sent some pics and he was very good and he as great customer services.sorted it out and he sent me a new torso,i just paid for the p&p

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Kennydoll - great news.

With silicone dolls there is a layer of foam underneath the silicone, so if arms go too far up and the silicone stretches, so does the foam underneath and that foam can break.

So this is the importance of head coming off when dressing

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

That's perfect to have a silicone doll with disassembled arms. (Like OI for instance)
Though for the foam and silicone, the doll won't go all the way 90 degrees anyways without forcing it. If you're forcing it, you're doing it wrong you have to stop or it'll really break. You can see the stretch tensions going on her shoulder.

Here's I'll show some examples of that tension...
Stetch 45degrees.jpg
Stetch 45degrees.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
This is arm up to 45 degrees and there's already a tension going on. After this, it would be really slow and hard to move her up to 90 but she won't go further that. If you force it, she'll break or a tear would happen. 60 is still fine too.

I dress my DS Dolls under 45 degrees to 60 and no additional pressure is given. Head or without, that's how I dress them up.

My point here is, it won't go 90 degrees without fighting the stiffness.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well in my view that's likely to be dangerous. Thera gets dressed with her arms near down.

Arms will go higher than the shoulder through their sideways hinge rather than their forwards rotational hinge. This is a plainer non-torsional stretch, but it's still capable of leading to damage.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:Well in my view that's likely to be dangerous. Thera gets dressed with her arms near down.

Arms will go higher than the shoulder through their sideways hinge rather than their forwards rotational hinge. This is a plainer non-torsional stretch, but it's still capable of leading to damage.

Best wishes

Harem
Well, you did a 45 degrees on your pictures above:: (I think that's more 60 than 45 on your picture of Thera.)

It's dangerous if she's like that for a long time but not on sudden time. (It doesn't take a minute to wear the clothes.)

Of course, DS advertise their line of movement so it defeats that purpose if it's going to be a danger. How can you pose dolls now doing that kinda of pose like how Thera touches her head? So yeah, I haven't yet seen a tear on mine and I'm doing it like everyday especially when I she hugs me. She go 45 degrees to hug me... <3<3<3

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - Thera was demonstrating what not to do and has the silicone tears under her armpits to prove it.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS