exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by AVT100 »

Hey pasty,

So how is the doll working out for you. As you saw in previous threads the durability of the first generation of DS100 was weak. Does yours feel relatively solid?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

AVT100 wrote:Hey pasty,

So how is the doll working out for you. As you saw in previous threads the durability of the first generation of DS100 was weak. Does yours feel relatively solid?
He's probably enjoying her everyday like 300% of the time. He passes 200% out of excitement so my percentage counter says about 300%. Who wouldn't? I enjoy my dollasses 1000% everyday.

Have a blast and doll on!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

wow, this thread has been active while I've been away! I will try to answer some questions. :)

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

NHQ208 wrote:I see that its delicate. Do you think the Mini DS is more or less delicate then the small JM's?
She's more technical for sure, meaning that I'm still learning how to properly move her joints to get certain poses. My 80cm and smaller JM dolls seem to have some kind of wire skeletons. Since those don't have joints, it's way different to pose them or get busy with them. The DS100 is very soft silicone, which makes me afraid to damage her. For example, the bikini I had on her left indents for a little while. I'm definitely not as rough with her.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

mexdl wrote:thanks for the nude images Pastydude,
Does this doll can join her legs?
I mean, can this doll can meet the knees and not show a gap between the legs? (this could be important only for picture purposes, not for sexual matters)

regards.
Do you mean while sitting? or laying down?

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Welcome to TDF NHQ208! The plastic skeleton of the DS100 is always going to be more delicate than a metal one. To be honest, they are not really designed to be a pure sex doll and are more like a photographic model with great articulation. If it's a sex doll you want rather than a model you'd be better suited to the JM.

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:-

I did a family photo today! Again I don't want to highjack the thread but it might give you an idea of how small they are!
Great family photo Hollows! I've been meaning to do something similar, but haven't had the time. Seems that it has turned into BBQ season at my house the last few weeks.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

AVT100 wrote:Hey pasty,

She does feel solid so far. I haven't had any problems posing her so far and she managed to survive that horrid DHL shipment. I haven't been able to have her out of her sleeping bag as much as I'd like. Her silicone does seem to feel "fragile" as she is extremely soft in my opinion. It could also just be that I'm not used to her yet.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hey, Pasty!

We kept this thread of yours active because we're interested in your 100cm Mini.

Many here are probably on the budget and some are just looking for how your reviews and durability of the new DS Minis.

Hope for more updates,

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Jey pasty, I follow your thread with great attention, cause I want to purchase a ds100.
I love Mel, my ds145- but, due to my painfull back, I may switch for a ds100, I like to take photos in many situations, and ds mini seems to be the best one.
Do you aldeady try to take photos of her, standing alone?
All the best!
Hom.
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I am so sorry, I just saw this thread for the first time today and read it all from page one to this post. She is very beautiful and I am glad to see that they are making them strong enough now to with stand the chitty boxes they use.

A much belated congratulations and I promise to stay current now that I found this thread....
L✰neR✯nger

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

homanoidus wrote:Jey pasty, I follow your thread with great attention, cause I want to purchase a ds100.
I love Mel, my ds145- but, due to my painfull back, I may switch for a ds100, I like to take photos in many situations, and ds mini seems to be the best one.
Do you aldeady try to take photos of her, standing alone?
All the best!
Hom.
I haven't tried taking standing photos. Her silicone is so soft, seems like standing may not be a good idea. Not sure though, cause she doesn't weigh very much.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

LoneRanger wrote:I am so sorry, I just saw this thread for the first time today and read it all from page one to this post. She is very beautiful and I am glad to see that they are making them strong enough now to with stand the chitty boxes they use.

A much belated congratulations and I promise to stay current now that I found this thread....
Thanks LoneRanger. I will try to post more in this thread this weekend (unless I get roped into attending another graduation. Those have been keeping me really busy lately.)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think like most dolls she should stand with a little leaning assistance. My two first generation do even though they have a broken hip joint and one floppy leg! I'm surprised you say the silicone is soft though, that does seem to be a change. My two are not what I'd call soft at all and I would say more on the firm side!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

Ds100 new skeleton most popular, but need to spend a long time

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Pasty!
Just checkin' in to see if'n y'have any latest updates of your new DS100. Cool new pics Buddy ... love the one with her sitting on the steps of the pool ... NICE!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS