exdollofficial.com

DS 145 Minus just arrived

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DS 145 Minus just arrived

Post by EndlessJourney »

Hi everyone,

my DS 145cm minus model with Nina head finally arrived. After finally arriving I cleaned and powdered her. Now I am wondering where i can get some racy clothes with laces for that size? Whats her real sizes as there are a lot of conflicting sizes online.

I am located in Europe and hope there are people who have experience with this doll and her clothings. I am especially looking for a babydoll/negligee (open and mostly see through) and some stockings that only cover her legs.

Those have priority as othe rsort of clothes I jsut bought from the kids section.

Thanks for your help folks. :angel:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS 145 Minus just arrived

Post by mexdl »

Hi EndlessJourney, congratulations on your new companion. Nina is a lovely head.

choosing the right clothing for this doll is confusing at first.
in the lingerie section, i do not have enough experience, but i found adult underwear and lingerie in the "petite" area of a adult clothing store. (XXS) this size will be a little loose but will work.

I recommend spandex, lycra clothing first , this way you have less opportunity to fail when choosing clothing for your Nina.

Regards
Mexdl

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I checked the 145 minus body and if you look in the adult clothing department:
the exact bra size is 28D
bra size.jpg
bra size.jpg (98.25 KiB) Viewed 3878 times
In amazon you could get great looking lingerie bras in the minimum size which is 28DD , it will be fit great!
the panties and thongs the closest adult size is XXS (extra extra small) will fit slightly loose but great. (better to be a little loose , trust me , dress and undress its fun, but with too tight clothing could be a wrestling match).

Remember , look for the Petite area in adult women clothing, you will find XXS sizes of bottoms and tops.

hope this help and please show us your new doll!

regards

Mexdl

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hi mexdl, you should use a different calculator or make the calculation by hand. :wink: 8O :whistle:

The exact bra size for the DS 145- in the US would be 26A, but since 26 band size bra's are basically non-existent, you may try 28A.
Even the DS 145( normal) would "just" be 26C, still far away from 28D or DD.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EndlessJourney »

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's really a struggle to find anything in the adult section with her measures. Xxs is the only thing that might fit her but found none of the shops selling that so far in europe. Especially negligee or babydolls

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Measurements?
Didn't even bother about measurement.
Immediately click on my mind, children's cloth size.
That's why most of my dolls wearing my sisters old clothes that she don't
even need anymore and somehow fits them even my 165 as well.

For wears, I'll lurk at Amazon or Ebay.
Example of Bras on Amazon >>> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011L ... UTF8&psc=1

Example of Panties on Amazon >>> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L8 ... UTF8&psc=1

Those samples are being used currently by Sayumi, Momomi, and Yumiki and they're all 145minus body.

Yeah, try Kids size 7 clothes. Also one tip, before you put colored clothes, make sure to wash the clothes, put a white cloth underneath the colored clothes.
This helps protect from stains especially if you live in hot countries where stains from clothing is imminent.

Take care and Sayumi and Momomi are both happy to meet another cousins coming in.
Can't wait for the pictures and your name given for her.

Cheese!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

mi6c wrote:Hi mexdl, you should use a different calculator or make the calculation by hand. :wink: 8O :whistle:

The exact bra size for the DS 145- in the US would be 26A, but since 26 band size bra's are basically non-existent, you may try 28A.
Even the DS 145( normal) would "just" be 26C, still far away from 28D or DD.

Kind regards.
You are correct mi6c. I guess I messed up mixed centimeters with inches 8O or else..... I just found that 70% of the women population also fail choosing their right size of bra ...go figure!. :lol:

EndlessJourney:

if you search for xxs babydoll on amazon you will find that there is some strech babydoll selection. like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Stretch-Fishnet- ... 01KY6NKBU/

I have more experience with teen clothing. As RJAce, I think is easy to shop on juniors, teen or children departments due to the body height, size 7 is great, depend on brands ( i have a lot of clothing from 7 to 12 size)
UK 11-12 size (12 US size) is equal for bodies of 146-152 cm height. but for adult looks this does not help.

I like to add: My ex wife was a slim petite size (150cm height) and sometimes she browse the junior and kids clothing area for her outfit.

regards.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, here's one more suggestion, not sure its applicable to your surrounding environment, but while traveling the UK shortly I spend a lot of time in charity shops.
There are a lot of advantages to this approach:
Most of the clothes are used, so have been washed several times over already and are less likely to stain your doll.
Apart from you doing something good for the charity, you are also doing something good for your sweetie - and all that for a very low price.
And last but not least - in basically all of the better shops, the clothes are sorted by size - meaning you will just have to look very briefly at the very far end small sizes and are likely to find treasures there as few humans would ever fit into those.

Good luck.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EndlessJourney »

Thanks a lot for all the answers. I also chatted with dolldearest and he suggested maybe to buy from wish.com or lightinbox or something. Anyone got experience with that? As i plan to get a small collection for my doll.

I haven't decided on a name yet as the clothes havent arrived yet and I am on a business trip over the weekend. Next weekend I will take some time to dress her up style her wig and set her up.
Gonna go clean some spots again and repowder her to get her smooth. After that i wil lsit down and think about a name.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Congratulations on your new doll!

Don't forget to show us some pictures of her. :wink:

I'm sure you will get some name suggestions when we can all see her face as well.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I may not be expert with clothing or size of clothing... (believe me, I'm all for the doll xD)
however this works with me all the time. If you get something off ebay and it's from China, choose either medium or large. I'm leaning more of my purchases on Chinese dealers for Large size though as Asian sizes differs. Large size in there is like size small in US and their small size is XXS having medium XS or so some would argue but we're talking about right sizes for 145cm series only. (Ref: I'm Asian living in US)

Plus, most ebay sale from mainland China is cheap. Of course, be smart when you buy off something from ebay.

Another place is like mi6c mentioned, go to those charity shops or in US we call it "Angel View."
There's a lot of used dirt cheap clothes in there donated by people who wanted to free up space
and help fund the disable.

But in general shopping, always go for size7 or size8 kid's clothing as that is the much more accurate definition of it. For some reason, teen sizes are still big even for my 161cm and 165cm. Majorly it's because some doll makers create the dolls as petit and not like how for example DS or Orient made theirs with big thighs lol

Anyways, good luck looking for matching apparel.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

I highly recommend buying from Chinese vendors for clothes. For me its super easy and I just use taobao since I live in China, since you are in the EU you can use third party dealers like Aliexpress, I used to use them a lot back in the states for stuff too.

Chinese "one size" tends to run small and fits her surprisingly well, if not XS works most of the time. For lingerie like you're talking about I found some nice stuff on there that fit her no problem. Just bought the 'small' or one size and I was good to go.

Try it out-

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?lt ... st=0&tc=af
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Like what Straitjacket mentioned, either Aliexpress or ebay. Mostly, I bought mine on ebay as it is cheap. A sailor uniform sold in Japan or any other brand for $100+ can be bought around $10 or less on ebay. Please be smart, it's just for cosplay and fashion. Don't spend $1000 just to get her lots of clothes lol. I won't. I rather buy a new sister for her xD

Enjoy!! Please post lots of pictures!!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats EndlessJourney!
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new beauty! I can offer nothing regarding clothing sizes except my Nina/Lila fit into US Girl's size 7/8 ... I don't know what that is in EU size.

Anyway ... enjoy!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi EndlessJourney, congrats to the arrival of your DS145-

My girls have almost any clothes in (EU) size 132 or 140 for girls, some clothes in XXS fit as well.
For shoes you will need EU 32 or 31. Stockings size 2 will work, but are a little long.

I do not have good experience with clothes from aliexpress, it is gambling with sizes, but they are good for accessories like jewelry, necklaces etc

And I am also looking forward to see pictures of your sweetheart :wink:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

INFORMATIONS