exdollofficial.com

"Emergence" - A short story

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

"Emergence" - A short story

Post by Jonathan- »

Having just been given her gleaming green eyes, she takes in the sight of the bustling factory that is her birthplace.
Image00013.jpg
Image00013.jpg (161.36 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
She hears voices amidst the din of the factory floor, and recognizes words here and there. She's heard these voices for the past several days, first as distant echoes from across a thick, encasing mold, then as clear and distinct (but meaningless) vocalizations. By now, though, she's had enough exposure to these sounds that she can decipher some of the puzzle that is Mandarin Chinese. She looks about, and is entranced as a face is placed to one of the voices that she's listened to for as long as her memory serves.

"Hello there, young lady!" the voice says. "Well, aren't you a pretty one? I have something to show you." The embodied voice steps aside and directs her focus to a table behind him.
Image00014.jpg
Image00014.jpg (161.85 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
She's astounded as she beholds a beautiful, petite body graced with delicate femininity.
Image00010.jpg
Image00010.jpg (121.68 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
She instantly knows it to be hers, and is overcome with the desire to be joined with it, to be whole. As if reading her mind, the voice returns, tempering her excitement, "You and your body will be one when you reach your home. Be patient!" And on that note, something catches her eye off in another corner of the factory floor. Another embodied voice is lowering another headless body, one of her sisters, into a long cardboard box. There are other boxes there, sealed and prepared for...something. Then more voices arrive and take the boxes--her sisters--away and load them onto a vehicle. The vehicle leaves the factory, and she wonders where they could possibly be going. She doesn't know, but she understands that this will also be her fate. A battle between hopeful wonder and doubtful worry rages on in her mind, then she recalls the word "home". She's going to have a home.

Knowing nothing other than her brief time in the factory, she doesn't have a strong idea of what she wants in a home. She only knows that she wants a place to lie in comfort, unified with her body, and she wants someone to care for her who is as nice to her as are the voices from her birthplace.

One of those voices informs her, "Your home will be in the Northwest region of a country called the United States. It's on the other side of the Pacific ocean. It's a verdant land, wonderfully picturesque this time of year. There, you'll be well taken care of by your new companion. You have a good life ahead of you!"

With those words, she gazes out the window with curious eyes and a smile on her lips as she loses herself in a pleasant, hope-filled reverie...
Image00018.jpg
Image00018.jpg (144.38 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: "Emergence" A short story

Post by sleep »

Wow, I am excited for you. :)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What a great way to start off her story. I loved it! Thanks for sharing and she is very pretty!!
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice doll. She reminds me of someone i know. Lillith head right?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great writing too.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks, guys. I'm no master yarn-spinner, but when I first saw that last picture (with the camera angled up at her face as she looks off to our right), it seemed to almost cry out for some sort of narrative. So, I made one!
samara78 wrote:Nice doll. She reminds me of someone i know.
Yeah...that's no coincidence :P . When I first saw your reveal of Lily, I fell for her and developed a silly schoolboy crush on her. She's the one who really showed me how pretty the Lilith head is, as the official photos never really had me intrigued with her. Lily, along with reinforcement from GirlsGang's Leonie, has been the driving force behind my choice of heads for my first full-size doll. Now I can have my own Lilith to crush on (not that I won't always have an admiration for Lily, of course :) ).

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: "Emergence" - A short story

Post by GirlsGang »

Very romantic start Jonathan-, Leonie and myself like it very much.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Really great to see. All encouragment!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

I agree with the others, very nice start for sure. :thumbs_up:

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Jonathan- wrote:Thanks, guys. I'm no master yarn-spinner, but when I first saw that last picture (with the camera angled up at her face as she looks off to our right), it seemed to almost cry out for some sort of narrative. So, I made one!
samara78 wrote:Nice doll. She reminds me of someone i know.
Yeah...that's no coincidence :P . When I first saw your reveal of Lily, I fell for her and developed a silly schoolboy crush on her. She's the one who really showed me how pretty the Lilith head is, as the official photos never really had me intrigued with her. Lily, along with reinforcement from GirlsGang's Leonie, has been the driving force behind my choice of heads for my first full-size doll. Now I can have my own Lilith to crush on (not that I won't always have an admiration for Lily, of course :) ).
Gosh lily rarely blushes.. She may when i showed her this post lol

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Jonathan,

I can't wait for her arrival. She's indeed very pretty just for the factory shot. I know how it feels to see them before they arrive to you at home. Very exciting indeed.

Post a lot of pictures when she made it there. Hope you have a good time with her.

Cheers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Jonathan!
Great opening story line for your soon to be arriving sweetie!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Jonathan, your prose is a great prelude of what are you about to experiment, the unbox will be magical! congratulations!

Regards.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks, guys. I actually received her body a few days ago and unboxed her, but her head won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'm not sure that I'll write up another little illustrated story. But, there will certainly be pictures and my thoughts on her, so keep an eye out for that post (spoiler alert: After some wonderment and slight apprehension about how small she would be, it turns out that she's the absolute right size for my vertically challenged self. I'm very happy with her body :) ).

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Congratulations to you Jonathan. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with her as your one and only companion. (As you mentioned on one of my topic.) Even not as a collector you say you are, on her will satisfy all your needs. She could be a perfect sleeping aid as well as I never seen myself having a hard time sleeping when they're beside me xD

I'm sure, it's just the beginning but you'll see for yourself what it means to be to have a perfect lady at your doorstep.

Enjoy your honeymoon!!

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS