exdollofficial.com

Review for another 163 Kayla born on Apr 25 2017

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

chewy

Re: Review for another 163 Kayla born on Apr 25 2017

Post by chewy »

For some reason the doll has been sitting at the DHL warehouse for a week and John had to refile new paper works yesterday. This is turning into a nightmare. Still waiting for a tracking number

chewy

Post by chewy »

Finally have a tracking number, Thanks John. But the warning message about keeping photos for damage claim against DHL is ominous. Too bad you can't ship by Federal Express, it's like the only shipping company with reliable reputation.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Chewy! She'll be here soon Buddy! The "warning message about keeping photos" is a wee bit scary sounding ... I hope all goes well and she arrives unscathed! Fingers Crossed Buddy!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Did you get her yet Chewy? It shouldn't take her that long? DHL always come in 3-4 days. Or maybe you're doing duty that has one day delay?

Report back to us on your beautiful Kayla.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

chewy

Post by chewy »

Thanks for all the support I got from this forum, I was able to calm down and eventually hammered her head in. After a small patch up
she came alive.

I have to say, this one far exceeded my expectations. She is very very soft, softer than a human in many places. But she is also very resilient.
I mean you think she would tear easily, but no, if you have experiences with other dolls, than this one is just as durable. Maybe even more durable. :D Thanks again for all the support and I hope to find time to post more pictures of her soon

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

chewy wrote:Thanks for all the support I got from this forum, I was able to calm down and eventually hammered her head in. After a small patch up
she came alive.
I have to say, this one far exceeded my expectations. She is very very soft, softer than a human in many places. But she is also very resilient.
I mean you think she would tear easily, but no, if you have experiences with other dolls, than this one is just as durable. Maybe even more durable. :D Thanks again for all the support and I hope to find time to post more pictures of her soon
You're very welcome Chewy!

We're delighted for you to experience the joy of having one of them. Of course, I was the same as you few months ago till I got a drink of my own medicine xD
Surely, wanted to pass the same experience without any reasons for trouble and I hope your Kayla.. (Have a name for her yet?) would do just fine from now on.

If anything else, don't by shy to ask. I've been heavily active in this forum section lately. I don't know why. My interest with DS dolls had soar up beyond my expectation.

I'm a doll enthusiast, collector, and part of hobby to review dolls. So anything I have in mind, I'll share it out.

We expect you to make more of your Kayla and we're hoping for more of her pictures.

See yah!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

YAY!!! She arrived! What a beauty! I hope you get her head installation issues worked out!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Congratulations on receiving this real beauty.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm really keeping an eye on this thread. Hope to see more picture of your Kayla. I bet she told you her name yet as well xD

Best of luck!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

chewy

Post by chewy »

A couple final notes. DHL will not tell you that you owe any duty or tax until you call them.
The tracking info also does not tell you when you can pay.
Therefore to avoid any delay in deliveries please check DHL's MyPayments web page and enter your waybill number when the package enters your country. I had to figure that out and go pick her up myself or its another day of agonizing wait.

The makeup is quite different for each kayla. This one came with a lot of blushes on the cheeks that does not show in the photos. If you have specific preferences, especially the shape and location of the eyebrows please specify them when ordering. This kayla looks a lot more younger and timid than my other one, which has a more sultry and carefree look. I dig both. They are so beautiful.

Oh the hands. Way too soft, I had no idea how much softer the new skin is, so do not get the boneless fingers. Now I have to tinker with her gloves to make her hand firmer.

Some of you been asking for her name, so ok her alias on the forum will be April17, so we will all remember that she was born in the April of 2017.

That is all the photos for now until I can find some casual street clothes for her.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

chewy wrote: If you have specific preferences, especially the shape and location of the eyebrows please specify them when ordering. This kayla looks a lot more younger and timid than my other one, which has a more sultry and carefree look. I dig both. They are so beautiful.
Good to know, did you specify anything about her face when ordering? If so I'd like to know how you described you desires to DS so that nothing gets lost in translation. I like the subtly more timid look as well. :mrgreen:
Your Kayla looks exceptionally beautiful.

By the way, I have tried to sign up for text alerts and email alerts from DHL when my package moves. I check every box for every kind of alert. Yet I only get random alerts. I still have to keep checking myself. Good for you staying on it and picking up your girl early. :thumbs_up:
Glad she arrived with no damage. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I had mine on Autopay. So they just bill it on my creditcard. (That is if you have an account in DHL)
Although even it is autopay, there's still a delay. They sent you the bill for duties a day before the shipping however, your bill takes 24hrs. to get to them so even if you think you'll get it tomorrow, you'll get it the next day. It's stupid really. I have the same BS twice already and I know I'm going to have it again. That's why I prefer Fedex however there's nothing much I can do. DHL is the only one trusted enough for me to get my dolls without customs interfering.

I just wish DHL use the new gen device already. How in the hell hole it takes 24hrs. to get the freaking duties. Come on man, it's not year 2k or even 2k10... it's 2k17, were it takes less than a minute to get the payment. Even paypal takes less than 5 minutes to pay outside the country. It's crazy. They need to change their windows ME computer at their office with Windows 8 or Windows 10. That should get the payment in less than 1hour.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS