exdollofficial.com

DS Dolls for sex?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

raulwie

DS Dolls for sex?

Post by raulwie »

Hello,
many threads show how beautiful these dolls are, their skeleton is highly recommended, photographers make enthusiastic posts showing her ladies in wonderful clothes and poses and they are often declared as a kind of art.
But what about their sexual functions? Some owners report trouble with the inserts, most of the heads are not able to give oral pleasure and many owners strongly advise against using the backdoor.
In this regards DS Dolls seem to lose the comparison with TPE Dolls in many points. So are DS Dolls not really dolls for sex?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Dolls for sex?

Post by puma uma »

You can use them for sex. I have had sex with mine for years. However, anal is damn near impossible to do on them as far as I know. The hole is too small. DS has shown it "can" be done, but no way in hell I can fit in there. You just got to be aware of their range of movement to prevent damage. Some heads "can" to oral. As I've seen footage on DS dolls website. Personally, the Vagina works fine with me.

Here's a link to their website regarding sex.
https://www.dsdoll.us/support/sex
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Raulwie,

As a doll collector, if you really wanted a full on sex with DS dolls without worries of it's durability, go for loose joint instead. With loose joints however will give you a rough time for pose if you decided to go photography but others done a phenomenal job posing loose joints doll here in TDF. These is an advice however if you only see these dolls as sex objects. If you want both, you have to follow and read the guidelines especially the range of motions your doll have for tight joints. With joints built-in, the metals could pierce through silicone skin if you're not careful of your doll especially the standing part as DS Dolls don't stand on their own without the help of the hook system.

My reason for not reviewing my dolls for sex purposes is because I mainly use them for photography as my models and of course I treat them as my daughters. This extend their durability as DS has lot tons of problems when it comes to sex counter part. This is why if you plan to use them for that purpose, you have to read and take note about the doll motion, how to care for it, and what's good and bad. I'm sure you already know, not many dolls are capable of doggy style without relying on a pillow sack layer especially since their weight can cause their arms to be damaged.

In the end, you should give it a try before you judge. Go for small one for the feel. How about DS Mini or the 145 series. If you get a hang of it, go for the highend versions.

Also TPE is porous and not long lasting. Not saying silicone is but silicone is tend to last longer than TPE. Silicone is easy to fix with lots of materials around while TPE will give you a bit of a hard time but possible to fix minority of damage unlike silicone. Depending on your skills and techniques to fix your doll or maintain them, in case you have a problem or running out of options, ask Dr. Samara for help.

Cheeseburger!!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

The DS 167cm body is fantastic, but not good for sex: I find the insert moves too much. The bum hole is too tight and shallow (~2in deep)!
And no oral function.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I have a 145cm DS (Maegan). IMHO, The insert is one of the better options (compared to WM TPE). Over the last year DS has improved the quality and selection of inserts. The insert is easy to install and clean. You get variable tightness based on how you position her legs. Mine is a loose joint doll so she is very good as a "top" or "bottom" partner. The vaginal and anal position is biased well and true to anatomical form. However for doggy style Or standing, you'll need a tight joint doll or plenty of pillows. I have not tried oral and anal, but the viability is there; just depends on your needs and how well it feels to YOU. That being said, there is no guarantee. It may take you a couple tries to find what really works for you. If you love the bodies and heads, I really doubt you will be unsatisfied with her sexually.

Best wishes!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Missionary is cumbersome with DS 145(mine is plus) because of the entrance angle. Doggy style is better, but it requires a lot of experience with adjusting necessary height with pillows from the sofa for example. I use five (!) pillows - two under each leg and one on it's edge under her upper chest. Boobs are freely hanging in this position and the doll is not supported by her arms, but by the pillow. The doll's head should also be in contact with the wall or other constraint, otherwise the doll with loose joints will continuously move forvard and straighten her legs. A few days ago I would rate the missionary as hard and the doggy style as impossible but now I rate doggystile as good and much better than the missionary with this doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Being married my sexual encounters with dolls are on a special treat basis only ;-)

But the trouble with DS dolls, if it's trouble at all, is that they are so beautiful and so alive that, as mentioned above, they become people, daughters or whatever, and in that role sex becomes utterly insignificant to the utter joy they become simply in their being.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

One thing I always recommend when buying a DS is going with the 'glued in insert' - otherwise having sex (or trying too) can be quite frustrating if the insert is moving especially if you are average or above average sized. That being said, their inserts feel very good, but the anus is disappointing.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

I also encountered the problem with the insert sliding deep into the doll. I just cut out a piece of packing foam and inserted it into the cavity to make it shorter. So now I don't have problems with some kind of insert moving.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

This works well

And this

Feels great with Xiaoli

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Karrot wrote:This works well

And this

Feels great with Xiaoli

Karrot
:glou: :haha4:
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

puma uma wrote:
:glou: :haha4:
Ok, actually there was a point I was trying to make. Missionary is not the be all and end all of sex and is generally a fairly shit position for sex IMHO. With many dolls even more so as they simply cannot adjust their hips dynamically during sex to ensure a good time for all concerned.

If you simply reposition on to your knees you gain orders of magnitude of control over your angle of entry, depth of entry, position of your lady, and can even reposition her legs during sex, simply because you aren't flopping about on top of her or lifting your own body weight on your arms.

A typical session with Little Miss consists of her being on her back with her legs up and apart, bent at the knees with me parking Karrot Jr in the vegetable patch. from this position I can wrap her legs around me, straighten the knees and pull them inwards to tighten her up and have them up my chest, spread them wide and lean forwards to increase my sensation, or bring her thighs together for tightness and have her shins going out either side of me. and at no time have I stopped having fun to reposition her, her insert, or myself due to bad angles.

For the second pic I posted you have the option of simply clamping the insert between her thighs if that gives a better position / angle for you and that's something that Xiaoli and I do frequently for a quicky in the morning. Yes its not realistic, but it feels good and you ain't really going to see how its set up in that position, when your eyes will more likely be looking at your hands on her tits.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

raulwie wrote:But what about their sexual functions? Some owners report trouble with the inserts, most of the heads are not able to give oral pleasure and many owners strongly advise against using the backdoor.
In this regards DS Dolls seem to lose the comparison with TPE Dolls in many points.
No they don't. Not at all. In my opinion, Doll Sweet's "B" type insert is actually a lot better suited for sex than any TPE insert I have seen - for an average Caucasian male. And the latter is imho the crucial point: A lot depends on how you are built, which doll's size we are talking about, and what you want to do with your doll.

Generally, similar recommendations as you mentioned for DS also apply for TPE dolls: Some people habe trouble to get the insert into the doll; a *lot* of customers complain that the TPE inserts are too tight or too short, or that they feel as if they were pushed out; oral sex with a head with the standard TPE design is, to put it friendly, quite debatable as the oral canal is unsealed and usually ends at a fiberglass core; and the anus of a TPE doll tears as easily as a silicone anus of a Doll Sweet; just check how many people need Indigo's TPE Repair Kit to fix the anus of their dolls; Indigo even wrote an appendix manual because so many people have to fix their doll's backdoor.

I know that a lot of people ask for oral heads, but I 100% agree with Doll Sweet's decision to reserve that to a few specifically designed heads. If you have inspected the oral canal of a TPE head with an endoscope you will know what I mean. It's just better this way.

Imho, Doll Sweet's smaller dolls with their "S" type insert are not optimal for a lot of Caucasian males; the same goes for the exquisitely looking insert of the DS-167, it's too tight for a lot of people. On the other hand, there are also people who are not so well equipped, or just like a tight vagina. That's why generalized recommendations only make sense with a certain context.

To give an example, I personally would always prefer a doll with tight joints over one with loose joints - there are a lot of nice positions which require tight joints. Others prefer the smoother movement of loose joints - again it's a matter what you like. Andt DS gives you a lot of choices, including the tightness of the joints and a couple of reaonably well designed oral heads.

Sandro

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

There are many good opinions and information here! I think it is important for many customers to know what they can expect with regard to the sexual function of these beautiful dolls. So I hope we can hear more experiences and standpoints, perhaps also about cuddling and kissing.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Well if your main purpose is to use her only for sex, I really recommend what the rest above recommend. Have her a glue insert. Your problem now is cleaning her. You can't take out the insert and clean it now. You have to take her to your bathroom and wash her down there repeatedly. It's a hassle but it pays off better than using inserts. Insert can be a bit unrealistic. So really, it's how a person can manage the difference between realism feel or fantasy feel. I'm leaning toward fantasy. Who gives a damn about realism anyways. We have dolls for fantasy purpose.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS