exdollofficial.com

DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS DollSweet Collectors Wishlist

Post by RJAce1014 »

mexdl wrote:Image

Well, I melted just after saw Lian for the first time, and since then she is rounding in my head for a long time (a head rounding in my head lol). Love the eyes and the full lips, she is an interesting head to photograph.

Sakura was a cute face, but now they re-design the eyebrows (i guess) and the face works now for me, more sweet and innocent look.

This two heads is my wish list, but I guess I will not get it, not in a short time .......so it will be just a wish.

I found that the key to difference Lian and Ako is by the shape of the lower lip.

regards

mexdl

Hi Mexdl,

That's a nice list. We have similar taste for dolls. Though I kinda was overthinking in between Nanami or Rei. Rei looks promising as well. I might add her on my eight.

Lian is also photoperfect. She has lots of photos from Japanese owners on twitter and of course famouse in Chinese owners on twitter. There's a lot of photographers of DS Dolls on twitter. I trying to squeeze in my current collection. I found that I saw a guy who have like all 145 and I was like... "Man, I gotta beat him." xD That's why, if you wanted lots of 145 series pictures, go to twitter. I rarely found 145 series on TDF and most occasionally, they have skayla, ssandy, lilith. On twitter, all dolls that are yet to be mentioned are posted there. It's what get me to get them. (If you read my stories about Sayumi, I found out from twitter that she is indeed a DS Doll. xD) Of course, post from Von is different story.

Sakura or in TDF most commonly known as Ying is also great innocent looks. It's because of their new make up but you can still request the old way they do her make up. I think if you visited EXdoll, it's sort of promotion. And of course, EXDoll famous mascot is either Nina on 145 or Kayla on highends.

I think the eyes as well for Ako and Lian. Ako is tend to be bit rounder while Lian curves. They form a unique face while altering differences. Sort of like expression like how a doll would look different in different expression though Lian and Ako produces a different presence.
mi6c wrote:Wow, hi mexdl, so nice to read you again.
Way too long time no see.
I really hope you'll be posting every now ad then again.
All the best :!:
Hi mi6c,

You've been gone yourself for a week or a month maybe. What's up?
Oh don't worry about Mexdl. He had reasons >>>http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84324
He's back home here at TDF C:

I know DS dolls are sort of like a comfort zone. I felt it too. When I first got Sayumi, she's like a sleeping aid and feels she exist.
This is why I must fulfill my wishlist.

DOLL ON EVERYONE!!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Thanks for the link RJAce1014 :!: ... and also for noticing me missing. :wink:

I actually went away for a holiday traveling around a bit, and now I'll have to try and read up a bit of what I missed.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

mi6c wrote:Wow, hi mexdl, so nice to read you again.
Way too long time no see.
I really hope you'll be posting every now ad then again.
All the best :!:
Hi Mi6c, gald you guys notice my absense, thanks RJAce for posting the link... I am glad to be back.

RJAce: yeah we have similar taste on ds doll heads :thumbs_up: My head collection was starting since 2012 I guess. back on those times, real hair punched eyebrows was available, (or was the only choice?),and the nature of the "handmade craft process" to create the head (make-up) ending with a unique piece. Right now I notice how the face change just from old to new silicone formula. Yeah, back on that times Ying was the Nina of this times lol, so popular on chinese forums, the position of the eyebrows it is a little dramatic for my taste, but it is a unique lovely face. Lian is my dream. I will look for more pictures of her on twitter, thanks for the guidance.

I hope you can acquire all the 145 heads and show to us on TDF. :D

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote:As for Ako and Lian, DS Ako of ArteTokio is EX Xuan while DS Lian is EX Liang or Lian. They are two different models.
AKO/XUAN - http://www.exdoll.com/product-257.html
LIAN/LIANG - http://www.exdoll.com/product-321.html?category=10133
Ahhh, you're right, now i see, they are somewhat similar but definitely two different sculpt.
Anyway both heads are nice and have a very distinct "OI feel" about them.

So congrats for your upcoming Lian :thumbs_up:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hello guys,

So it's been a week since the last I ordered DS Lin (Amane). Now I'm closing to placing another order with DS Lian (Kyouka)

I'm waiting for John's response so I can place my order of DS Lian in DS145Minus right away. Might not be active on June-Aug
depending on the situation but in case, I need to receive them now and make reviews.

Amane (Lin) and Kyouka (Lian) would be a great addition to my DS Family and would green up the red crosses on my wishlist.

Can't wait!!
mexdl wrote:Hi Mi6c, gald you guys notice my absense, thanks RJAce for posting the link... I am glad to be back.

RJAce: yeah we have similar taste on ds doll heads :thumbs_up: My head collection was starting since 2012 I guess. back on those times, real hair punched eyebrows was available, (or was the only choice?),and the nature of the "handmade craft process" to create the head (make-up) ending with a unique piece. Right now I notice how the face change just from old to new silicone formula. Yeah, back on that times Ying was the Nina of this times lol, so popular on chinese forums, the position of the eyebrows it is a little dramatic for my taste, but it is a unique lovely face. Lian is my dream. I will look for more pictures of her on twitter, thanks for the guidance.

I hope you can acquire all the 145 heads and show to us on TDF. :D
Hi Mexdl,

Your absense was rather noisier lol. Your last post of 2015 marked that something goes by. (Hey, you're not in the memorium yet lol)
But your gallery could also be part of the reason I learned to love DS more especially the 145 series. Indeed, it's hard to find a Nina post
back when I was on the look out.

Somehow we do for taste for dolls lol I guess both of us intend to get all the heads. Admit it, the 145 series was the best DS introduce so far. Their models are rather cute and bit cheeky. Of course, above all, Nina model still shines the most. Another reason why I planned to get her in 6 different skintones.

I heard the real eyebrow thing but if you're creative and artistic, it can be done with the current head. Just like eyelashes, there's attachable eyebrows that can be bought on amazon. Though I rather have not it like that way even if it is realistic. Reason I found too how my Sayumi's eyelashes drops one by one is her hair constantly hitting it so I doubt the brows as well. It's different on old DS like how they build the pubes, it's attached to the silicone. The brows can be possible with the use of silicone glue. Indeed, Ying/Sakura is very attractive that's for sure. Wish I've seen them first though lol I started collecting lifesize doll a year ago. Look at me now, in possession of 12 dolls haha

Yes, I plan to collect them all. Not just heads, but each with bodies. Can't wait to do a group shot.

Rick_Deckard wrote:Ahhh, you're right, now i see, they are somewhat similar but definitely two different sculpt.
Anyway both heads are nice and have a very distinct "OI feel" about them.

So congrats for your upcoming Lian :thumbs_up:
Hi Rickidee,

Indeed, Ako and Lian are somewhat influenced by OI. If you check OI Karen, she appears close in looks with DS Ako. I wanna get a OI Karen head as she's my fave and hybrid her with DS Cream body and see the Ako Karen comparison.

I believe I love both but I'm rooting for OI Karen in all votes, I just love her like OI Saori.

Yes and her name would be Kyouka.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I just placed an inquiry order for DS Lian 怜 (Kyouka)
John was easy to capture.

Got the order set. Will be getting her a week when I get DS Lin (Amane)

So excited!!

My Specs::
Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Lian 怜
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : No
Wig choices : Straight Black wig

!Cheese!
RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Albert4470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Albert4470 »

Really hope to purchase one of these this year, i would have to make room in my place but i think it would be worth the trouble

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Albert4470 wrote:Really hope to purchase one of these this year, i would have to make room in my place but i think it would be worth the trouble
Hi Albert,

First of all, welcome to TDF. All you need is 5 more post then you can have yourself a profile pic.

Second, I'm sure there will be that time of the day in the future you will lean your hands towards DS DollSweet collection.

DS dolls are more of sexdolls, they're companion, work of art, and also in my experience a better sleeping aid.

I tell you now, you won't regret getting one. A TPE might give you sometime to think like how did I not go for DS before but it's because DS Dolls back when I was on the look out is around $3k plus and their 145series being 2.5k and above. Now their price drop to $1699. You better get your hands on to one of them at least. You will really have them a place regardless of how crowded your room is. As long as you're together with her, you won't satisfy yourself without a kiss.

Best of luck,
RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

I'm gonna jump in here and add my wish list for the near future. Ever since the Lian head came out (along with Ako), I have added her to my "next head" list. Other contenders on this list contain Ako, Saki and Ying/Sakura.

I wish DS made a small version of the Thera head for the DS145 body ... she would jump to the top of my list.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Not exactly about wishlists, but close enough to be of interest:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=69494

Hmm, and 5 is a bit on the low side for the wish list size anyway. :wink:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Hmm, I must confess that, while I like dolls, I don't intend on building a collection. I've always wanted a full-size doll that I could have as a companion, and I'd prefer to have that connection with only one doll--my one special lady.

The 145- that I have on order is that doll lady, so I don't have any plans to order another doll any time soon. However, when I was deciding on which doll to order, I was torn between the 145 and the 163. I chose the145 because her more petite stature was more to my liking, but I still love the slender figure and the shape of the breasts on the 163. So, the 163 with the Yolanda head is still on my mind, but I would like to have her as more of a photography model. As such, it'll likely be a few years before I order her because I'll have everything I've ever really wanted from a doll when I have my 145- Lilith :lying: .

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

von_Shredhead wrote:I'm gonna jump in here and add my wish list for the near future. Ever since the Lian head came out (along with Ako), I have added her to my "next head" list. Other contenders on this list contain Ako, Saki and Ying/Sakura.

I wish DS made a small version of the Thera head for the DS145 body ... she would jump to the top of my list.
:glou:
Cheers!
Your wish is my wish. I wish they make an Emily head in 145series version. xD
Yes, and also Ying/Sakura is always on my list. Thanks to Luckyleaf and Bud but for some reason, I kinda save her for last xD
mi6c wrote:Not exactly about wishlists, but close enough to be of interest:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=69494

Hmm, and 5 is a bit on the low side for the wish list size anyway. :wink:
Yeah, wishlist means something you want to acquire however reasons disable you from acquiring them. Top 5 is your prefered tops or the best. Doesn't mean you gonna get them but can be. Wishlist is something you wanted to acquire either today or in the future.

Hehe

I'm stating the obvious again.
Jonathan- wrote:Hmm, I must confess that, while I like dolls, I don't intend on building a collection. I've always wanted a full-size doll that I could have as a companion, and I'd prefer to have that connection with only one doll--my one special lady.

The 145- that I have on order is that doll lady, so I don't have any plans to order another doll any time soon. However, when I was deciding on which doll to order, I was torn between the 145 and the 163. I chose the145 because her more petite stature was more to my liking, but I still love the slender figure and the shape of the breasts on the 163. So, the 163 with the Yolanda head is still on my mind, but I would like to have her as more of a photography model. As such, it'll likely be a few years before I order her because I'll have everything I've ever really wanted from a doll when I have my 145- Lilith :lying: .
Well I can tell even as not a collector you are, after your experience with your new doll from DS, you would want more from them. Of course, it doesn't have to be a lot of body like I do. You can just get their heads as something to exchange in one body. Many TDF members here only use one body with multiple heads. I break those usage. For me, I want them all with body because I felt like they're not active without it xD

Cheers!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Finally, the wait is over. My Amane (DS Lin) and Kyouka (DS Lian) is prepped and shipped. I'm so excited to get my 4th and 5th DS Dolls.
Both got their own body so it will be 2 set of shipment on either different day or different week. So far, John is leaning towards immediate shipment.
(Sometimes, immediate shipment is scary.)

I'm getting closer to fulfilling my wishlist.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Here's their factory photos that I just got recently.

Here's the pics: (Kyouka DS Lian and Amane DS Lin) = Both Cream Skintone and Both 145 Minus
DD1.jpg
DD1.jpg (522.2 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
DD2.jpg
DD2.jpg (487.16 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
DD3.jpg
DD3.jpg (548 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
Yousa.jpg
Yousa.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1291 times
As always, I plan to get all my DS dolls with Cream Skintone. My only Lpink is Sayumi but she'll be unique among her siblings.
So far, after I receive them, I have to get next would be Ako, Nanami, Sakura, and Rei.

Long road ahead,

Ciao,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Realrobotdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realrobotdoll »

I got the ds doll 145+l pink lilith head used from.love doll UK cost me 1800 best thing I ever got took me two year research before I got a doll graham im glad I met him such a cool guy helpfull and if I need anything for the doll he is always there for me 10/10

INFORMATIONS