exdollofficial.com

DS DollSweet Newest SkinTone: CREAM and TAN - Comparison

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS DollSweet Newest SkinTone: CREAM and TAN - Comparison

Post by RJAce1014 »

The stickie post above is outdated. They have newer skin formula now. I know only few bother with my post on this thread section of the forum but since it's DS Skin, hope this will help out.

I asked John to provide me with all samples. He still missed out the Tan. What a bummer.

This is 2017 btw. I noticed a change with skeleton on 2017 145minus body. The head rotates and locks better now too.

I might be the first one here in TDF to review the Cream skintone side by side with Lpink. Please check it out::http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84043

The future of my dolls I will all be in Cream. It's possible to hybrid OI dolls now with this skintone without skintone being too bright or too yellow.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Schneehamster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DS DollSweet Newest SkinTone: CREAM and TAN - Comparison

Post by Schneehamster »

This is a really helpful comparison. I guess that white will give quite the pale look. :P

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Thanks for sharing mate because that's a very helpful update :thumbs_up:

- SF -

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Schneehamster wrote:This is a really helpful comparison. I guess that white will give quite the pale look. :P
I kinda don't see how white will look like. Anyone who actually possessed one? I mean all I see is Lpink these days. White skintone is there for someone who likes to order Samara or Sadako dolls... the Grudge. I might try one in the future lol when I finished collecting DS Dolls.
siliconefun wrote:Thanks for sharing mate because that's a very helpful update :thumbs_up:

- SF -
Not much since I didn't have the Tan sample. Wish John put it in as I told him, it would make a news. Overall, Cream skintone is something worth to look at. It's normal skin I think since I've seen people debating whether to get Lpink which is typical or yellow for great photography tone however now we got the one that balance both in between.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

Looking back I think I would of done lpink instead of white, I was admittedly a little worried white would be too pale until I saw her today, she is just gorgeous with the pale skin, and it suits and elf perfectly. If I ever buy another DS doll I would do lpink though.
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Straitjacket wrote:Looking back I think I would of done lpink instead of white, I was admittedly a little worried white would be too pale until I saw her today, she is just gorgeous with the pale skin, and it suits and elf perfectly. If I ever buy another DS doll I would do lpink though.
She looks fantastic though. If I ever get an Elf version of Nina, I would go for white too. Though normal human skin such Lpink or Cream goes to the rest of the girls.

I think it makes her more elven in nature than human, so to speak, white skin color would be good for elves.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

I would like to see a sample doll with that white skin tone..

nibuKo

Post by nibuKo »

I didn't know existence of the cream skintone.
I saw the tan one on the DSDOLL US website too. 8O
Are these colors available in Europe? I only knew the Lpink, White, Yellow and Brown colors. :?:

Thanks for this topic. :thumbs_up:
Finally, I believe that all these years I wanted to take care of a woman like a doll.
In fact, what I need is to love a doll as a woman.
She’s my Cherry on the cake.

Click the banner below to visit " Le Monde de Cherry " :

{My Blog CoverDoll}

Get your Cherry & Cherries 2018 Calendar here.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,

Yes, the new skin colours are available in Europe.

Paul
Cloud Climax
UK Official Ex Doll / DS Doll Reseller
Selling EU Excluding France

nibuKo

Post by nibuKo »

Thanks for your reply. :thumbs_up:

Cherry (DS Doll 167 2017) is all new... maybe for next one. A 163. In Cream. :mrgreen: :lol:
Finally, I believe that all these years I wanted to take care of a woman like a doll.

{My Blog CoverDoll}

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

nibuKo wrote:Thanks for your reply. :thumbs_up:

Cherry (DS Doll 167 2017) is all new... maybe for next one. A 163. In Cream. :mrgreen: :lol:
Indeed, I won't even know about it if I didn't asked for the samples on which this tone included. I asked if it's the lpink at first (If you read my reviews of Sayumi) cream is in between Yellow and Lpink.

I love it and I plan to get all DS Dolls on this skintone after my first Lpink. It feels that this is the normal skintone or skintone closer to Orient Dolls.
They're also good colors on photos with bit of dramatic yellowing mixed in pink making her lively.

I'm the first one who review this skintone if you bother reading my reviews of Yumiki as no one else yet had it in TDF or maybe they do but don't bother sharing the news.

All and all, I love this skintone.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

RJAce1014 wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:Looking back I think I would of done lpink instead of white, I was admittedly a little worried white would be too pale until I saw her today, she is just gorgeous with the pale skin, and it suits and elf perfectly. If I ever buy another DS doll I would do lpink though.
She looks fantastic though. If I ever get an Elf version of Nina, I would go for white too. Though normal human skin such Lpink or Cream goes to the rest of the girls.

I think it makes her more elven in nature than human, so to speak, white skin color would be good for elves.

RJ
Thanks! You're right, it really does suit her and gives that high fantasy feel. I don't regret it anymore, especially with the more that I look at her. UwU
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

alanseveneleven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alanseveneleven »

So now the quest to scour the planet and figure out what the new tan color looks like. Sigh...

Thanks RJ

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Straitjacket wrote:Thanks! You're right, it really does suit her and gives that high fantasy feel. I don't regret it anymore, especially with the more that I look at her. UwU
You're welcome! Yes, I plan to get at least 4-6 Nina with all skintone variation. I already have her Cream counterpart, time for Yellow and White which is somewhere after I finished my planned collection.

Although, my very first DS Doll, "Sayumi" has recently had been in make-up surgery like xD her eyelashes went off and I can't fixed her 1 broken finger wire. At least I managed to glue a new eyelash on her. I hope the superglue didn't do any damage. Her make over >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p1092164
alanseveneleven wrote:So now the quest to scour the planet and figure out what the new tan color looks like. Sigh...

Thanks RJ
Hi Alanseveleven, first of all, welcome to TDF, second, Tan is basically in between Yellow and Brown. So is to say, it's a darker yellow version making a very warm looks.

I constantly bug John about it with multiple replies yet he still make a mistake or whoever is putting those samples in the box. Hey, I'm doing them a favor about reviewing the skintones and they're not helping.

Either way, it's less chance people would go to dark anyways. I've barely seen anything brown skin in TDF, only Von and Lonerangers DS Mini but that's it. Everything else is Lpink or Yellow and now I have Cream and we have White too which is Straitjackets Xiao.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

nibuKo

Post by nibuKo »

Cherry is brown too. :wink: :D

{My Blog CoverDoll}

INFORMATIONS