exdollofficial.com

Meet Yumiki & Momomi DS145- CREAM ~Saki/Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Yumiki & Momomi DS145- CREAM ~Saki/Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone from TDF in this section of the forum.

Just to remind everyone, I treat my dolls as my daughters so I rarely show them naked. For this review, I'll make an exception on the unboxing but once that head is attached, you will never see her naked ever in my post. Just a reminder, I don't use my dolls for sex but for photography so I will stop reviewing the doll for the use.

Okay, so if you haven't read the entire first post review of Sayumi, she was my try out in DS world and I should say, I got hook with DS Dolls and I love to buy all of the models now. I want to start small so that's why I started with 145 first but later on would move to 158 and up and this includes the male counter part of the dolls. Remember, DS dolls for me are more work of art than as a sex doll as they break a part easily. I tell you now, one of Sayumi's finger bone is broken was doing some extreme poses and I freaked out but there's no going around it without modifying her. So I'll just leave that for now. Imagine using this same doll for that sex purpose, it won't last you a month to define a single problem about the doll. So advice to those who seek this doll for sex purpose, go for loose joint instead.

So after my experience with Sayumi, I wasn't content. I wanted to get her a DS sister as soon as I got her. She told me that she knows more of her sisters in DS than those WM TPE on my room right now. I've been hanging around Sayumi for a while and believe DS Nina model never failed me in many aspect. She's a dearly companion.

With that said, I got another 145minus doll with Saki head and another Nina head both equipped with their newest skintone "CREAM."

Now, no one here in TDF got this skintone yet nor it was just introduce rather late so I'd be the first one reviewing this skin tone and I'll tell you right now, it's really a great skintone compared to Lpink. It's normalized to my expectation and my future DS dolls will all come with Cream skintone. Sayumi will be the only Lpink in the family.

So let me cover another review mainly on the skintone and of course a long photostream.

My reviews are honest, unbiased, and based on experience. I won't sugarcoat any manufacturer, vendors, etc. for their product if my experience differs. This review is solely for others who are looking to get dolls for their own and if everyone is honest, we can understand each other and we can also help the community including the manufacturer themselves to improve. I wish more detailed reviews comes out.

I'm a doll collector so my reviews will be based off my hobby and expertise with defining my dolls. I might be a critique but that's how to help others improve on things I found interesting.

As usual and to those few who knew me here in TDF, I intend to do a Timeline review with a long stream of photos. Please bare in mind, my reviews will be bad for slow computers. I'm sorry for that. Anyways, let's get on to the review now hehehe.

You can skip my story experience from the timeline if you want to go ahead with reviews and pictures but for some reason, it might interest you how I found out about this doll and I was clueless what kind of doll she is and who sell her so you would experience it with me my struggle of asking questions before I decide my purchase.

WARNING!! THIS IS A COLOSSAL MADNESS LONG REVIEW TIMELINE WITH MASSIVE PICTURES.
PREPARE YOUR SCROLLING WHEEL TO SCROLL DOWN FURTHER!!
AND SOME POPCORN C:

Don't worry, all pictures are in JPG and resized so you're only loading a total of 50mb estimate. I promised!!

Timeline:: Jan. 30, 2017 (10:39PM) Research about DS Saki/Exchange notes with BudBundy about Miyu's Skintone
While I was waiting for DS 145minus Nina to come home to, I made research of my next doll purchase. This is the time I contacted Bud via messages to asked him about his beloved Miyu. Not that I known Bud for a long time but we actually share similar passion with dolls and how to make dolls come to life thus why I join those Gif contest. I even share to him at one point about a software that help with CGI and this is rather the beginning of dollalive in DS section.

As a matter of fact, as I we did exchange messages about Miyu, I suddenly given him a present by animating Miyu coming to life via CGI.

He was amazed by it and of course I shared the info about the software I used with 3D capability.

Back to the topic, I was always going for the yellow skin version of DS Saki however Bud told me that his Miyu is Lpink. This of course puzzled me as I can't make a proper decision. I like her Yellow skintone photos on Artetokio but I also like her Lpink photos of Bud. Why can't we have a skintone in between?

Timeline:: Feb. 16, 2017 (11:30AM) Sayumi's review posted and I got an offer from John.
So I posted a review about Sayumi's unboxing and my experience about DS Doll. If you want to check out my review of Sayumi, my first DS Doll, here is the link::>http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81580
I was fascinated on my time with Sayumi and I tell, she's the only doll in the house the I hangout the most. I don't know why, I felt like she's real that she exist and to me she communicates her expression. That's why I love the Nina head the moment I saw it and Sayumi never failed to make me happy everyday after going back from work or going to work.

Of course, I always do reviews and happy to share my finds so I did informed DS doll about it and they like it. They like it when you create a picture album about their doll and it actually promotes their sales in return. So far I've seen many TDF members looking for ways to get DS145minus to US but I get them no problem and I live by SoCal. So it actually attracts others to get this beautiful work of art and I believe Sayumi was also the result of my findings here at TDF. In return, DS offered me a resonable discount on my next purchase and I tell you, because of this, I can't let it go and for some reason after sometime I feel like I should buy all models of DS145 just so I can relieve myself. I mean as a Doll collector, I also value the friendship you build in with the seller and I like it.

I also found out about the skin samples John sent me that one of it is their newest skin tone which is the "Cream." Cream is inbetween Yellow and Lpink. This is the skintone I'm looking for and according to him, it's not introduce to public yet so it means, I'm the very first customer who actually possessed the said sample.

This gives me an opportunity to review a skintone that no one else has yet.

Timeline:: Mar. 14, 2017 (3:47AM) Inquiry about DS 145Minus Saki and extra Nina head
My client for animation with 4k contract did an advance pay for the project. *Sweet* Another reason that pushes me to buy another DS sooner.

I just placed an order for another DS 145 series and this time, I'll try their newest skin tone. "Cream"
None of TDF members here has the said skin tone yet and I think I'm the very first one to discover/had samples of it I think... so when "Yumiki" arrive home to me, I'll be the first one to review this newest skin tone.
Basically this new skin tone "Cream" is actually the color mixed in between Pink and Yellow DS Skin Tone. As I already noted in the past few pages of my thread, cream skin tone looks like a perfect skin tone for normal balance skin color.

Here's my specs::
Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Saki
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : Hell No
Wig choices : Black wig
Extra Head : Nina (Cream Skin Tone)

I might get an extra head this time. Another Nina in Cream Skintone for comparison purpose. I'll buy her a body later or try to hybrid the extra head with Sanhui 145- A-Cup. It depends too but the Cream Nina would be named "Momomi"

Timeline:: Apr. 08, 2017 (6:50AM) Your doll is finished! Factory Photos!!
I'm very excited about the factory photos of Saki and Nina in cream skintone. Just seeing it made me cringe. So far it caught my eye but when I looked at Nina on cream skintone, it looks like Nina Lpink only that the variation changes due to make up. I love how DS dolls have many variation of each head. You can tell if a doll is photoshopped clone or not like there's an ID appearance. This applies to all Nina dolls I found on TDF and other forums as they don't all look similar to one another.
Click the link or the picture of bigger view:: http://sta.sh/21e7vfmdtb2p

Timeline:: Apr. 11, 2017 (9:09PM) Your doll is shipped! Both shipments will be DHL only different day.
She's finally shipped in separate shipments. She was shipped in different day however arrived the same date only that the body has to take one day delay because DHL poor duties way of payment have to take you 24hrs before they received the payment. I don't know why it's not instant I mean even paypal will take several hours to post your pay.

She was wrapped in Blue sleeping bag this time. I'm excited about it since Blue is my color.

Timeline:: Apr. 14, 2017 (3:44PM) DHL Head arrived!
While I receive this first box, DHL Body on the process of clearing customs out of China and expected to be on Monday. So all I have right now are two beautiful heads and like always, they will borrow Kincliu's Sanhui 165+ body temporarily. It seems to me though, having them on 165+ is perfect. The proportion of 145 may turn them look younger but in 165 they really look fit a regular cute girl next door.

Here goes the box.

I bought the hook this time and got an extra one for Sayumi.

Here's the Saki and Nina head covered in protective armor of styrofoam. Perfect than those TPE way of wrapping their heads.

Here's the Saki head in Cream Skintone or Yumiki using Kincliu's Sanhui 165+ body. (Sayumi on the background.)

Here's the Nina head in Cream Skintone or Momomi using Kincliu's Sanhui 165+ body. (Sayumi on the background.)

Timeline:: Apr. 16, 2017 (5:32PM) Pay for duties ahead.
So my package is currently clearing the Los Angeles customs so I was looking for ways to pay them in advance but I just can't pay them. It became available at 5:03PM as the text message sent to pay for duties so I paid around 5:32PM and hope I get her tomorrow Monday.

Timeline:: Apr. 17, 2017 (10:26AM) Shipment on Hold... Again!!
So paying a day early when they texted me to pay for the duties doesn't actually count as it is. Do you really have to count 24hrs.? I thought that was just to say wait the next business day but I think they really mean 24hrs. meaning my payment by 5:32PM yesterday will only come in at 5:32PM today Monday. You know that's so ridiculous. Now I have to get her again when I'm at work.

DHL stands for "Delivered Here Late"

Timeline:: Apr. 18, 2017 (1:00PM) Delivered!
Okay, so she was delivered at 1PM. Of course DHL on my area always arrive at 6-8PM but this is the earliest I saw them when they start opening from Ontario to PalmSprings. Since it's 1-2hr drive, this guy clearly has less delivery today. Which is amazing since I work at 4PM so I have a chance to take a look at what's in the box for at least 2hrs.

Timeline:: Apr. 18, 2017 (1:15PM) Unboxing time!
Okay time for unboxing! I have only two hours to do this so it will be a short unboxing. If I have a chance, I can post this review before I even go to work today.

Here they are, the boxes that are both DHL. (Day HoldUp Leisure) Let's open the big box.

As you can see, she was tightly wrap on a blue colored sleeping bag. Blue is my favorite color. Plus 1 DS!

Here's the skintone samples I asked John to add multiple times. Since I got Lpink, Cream, Yellow on my purchase of Sayumi, this time I got all with except this time with White and Brown. The Tan is not included in the samples. I thought he'll add all the six samples unless it's a mistake again.

Here's the body with Cream skintone. The skintone looks amazing balance between Yellow and Lpink.

I'll put all the skintone samples with the doll so you know what the skin tones difference.

Here's more detailed version::
As you can see, the white skin tone looks like the skin tone of those creepy Japanese white lady skin tone haha and Lpink sure had fooled me before for being white. As you can, I added my existing samples from Sayumi before in this comparison.

Cream skin tone would be the future skin tones of my dolls. All my upcoming purchases from DS would all be Cream as I see them normal skintone. Sayumi would be the only Lpink I would ever have which makes her Unique and first DS doll. I really love that when I was about to go for Yellow, Cream provided me that liking into love. I love it. It simply a magnificent skintone to see. It's natural and makes a doll more lively.

Okay, time to dress her up. I'll show both Yumiki and Momomi sharing body. Mostly, both Yumiki and Momomi will be sharing the 145minus. They both take turns. When one is using the other one goes to Sanhui 165+ which I believe a very perfect hybrid. You'll see in a moment.

I'm prepared for this. When I bought Sayumi her Bra and Panties, I made 2 pack orders and what do you know, it'll be useful xD hello there Yumiki!!

What I realized from Saki head is her mouth isn't all the way open. You can see her teeth but after that is block of silicone. It's not possible to put anything in her mouth like tongue or lolipop although there's a trick into that.

Here's is Momomi. The Cream skintone variant of Nina and Cream Twin sister of Sayumi.

When I put Sayumi and Momomi side by side, I noticed that all Nina head are uniquely created. It's how I see them from the start. They don't all look the same and all as unique makeup. It's like an ID. Slight changes of make up makes them differently look from one another. It's like you can get 10 Nina head with seemingly differences with one another. This is so cool!! This is to say that DS really never lie when they said all of them are handmade. Factory molds is essential created with machines but everything else from trimming the seems to make up are all hand made. Perfect 10/10

Although I'm leaning Momomi to have a short bob brown hair or maybe black wavy, I think this long wavy brown would suit her for now.

In here, I'm just comparing both Lpink and Cream side by side. Indeed that cream is a bit yellowish than pink. In my past observation on Sayumi's thread, I thought Cream would be more pinkish type but I'm glad it was this way. They're more Asian looking than any skin tone.

Alright, time to dress up my beautiful angels.

There you go, Sayumi still likes her Red Stripe clothes which makes her look like Waldine. She shared some of her clothing to both Yumiki and Momomi as they didn't bring anything when they arrived in US.

Skin side by side. BTW, Sayumi broken one of her finger. Her left hand, the Ring finger. I have no idea if there's a fix for it but it can still pose only that the metal string that attached to the metal inside that functions her finger snap and detached. This is to say, I have to maintainly fix her finger straight each time since that bent will always go to random direction.

Here's the Sanhui 165+ alternative being used by Yumiki. I think it's time to exchange body for now since I get this cream body solely for Saki head. The Nina is extra although Momomi kinda fill up the love meter of that specific skintone. I can't wait now to buy her own body.

Okay Sayumi, I know you're having a great time with Momomi but I want to introduce Yumiki in her actual body. I'll get Momomi back later.

Here Momomi! Sayumi used 165+ before and it's a lovely body I tell you to hybrid. It will fit you temporarily.

Now Yumiki is finally on her own body. She looks friggin cute to look at. Bud was right about the "Out of the box" sensation.

Just look at those innocent eyes of hers. She's communicating somehow. If you press her chin a bit upwards, she look smiling at you or if you press the left or right chin upwards.

Here goes the sisters.

Yumiki is using Sanhui wig that comes with the 165+. This is to match her hairstyle from the Saki images on Artetokio. I think the long black hair suits her.

Group shots! I gotten used to the 145minus weight that for some reason, Sanhui becomes extremely heavy. Before I even got Momomi for this group shot, I almost got out of balance. That's how heavy 35kg Sanhui is.

MomoSayuYumi Trio

That is all for now. I have to go to work soon.

I'll post more photos of both Yumiki and Momomi later. I'll constantly update Sayumi's thread as well.

And that's the end of the photostream!!!

THANK YOU FOR STAYING TIL THE END OF THE PHOTOSTREAM!!

There's an update to my review from the past I have with Sayumi.

VERDICT
Grading:: (+) Positive / (-) Negative / (=) In between PosNeg

::Service::
9/10

++ Upfront returning customer discount
+ Positive Customer Service
+ informative
+ Communication
+ Payment
= Limited Shipment Choice
- Fees/Tax/Duties

::Appearance::
9.8/10

++ Amazing Cream Skintone
+ Totally handmade makeup
+ Textured Skin
+ Detailed Makeup
+ Detailed Designs for body parts
+ Detailed Face design
+ Easy to manipulate eyes
+ Very life-like overall
+ Well proportioned
- No mouth interior (Saki)

::Impression::
10/10

+ Flexible joints
+ Easy Movement
+ Correct Anatomy
+ Bit lighter
+ Smooth Glassfelt Skin
+ Soft Skin
+ Sleeping bags
+ Additional hook kit
+ Complete sample skintone
= Weak footing for standing requires hook kit

::Experience::
10/10

+ Undamaged
+ Photo-perfect
+ Model
+ Companion
+ Partner

Score Total: 38.8/40 (97%/100%) or (9.7/10)

:FINAL VERDICT:
9.7/10

MEGADOLL APPROVAL!!!

::Note to DollSweet::
Thank you so much for your aid getting me Yumiki. After the greatness of the skintone, I wanted more. I still hope more discounts comes in on my journey through the DS world and I'll be getting more models of the 145 series and move on to the 158 and up high end later. This is to say, my DS journey just began.

More pictures of Yumiki and Momomi coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

Both Yumiki and Momomi are my 3rd and 4th Silicone Doll and also my 12th Lifesize dolls. (I count my dolls by head, not by body.) I have 8 body but 12 heads.

--------------
MY DOLLSWEET PLANNER

DS145Minus Lpink Nina acquired! YES!!!
DS145Minus Cream Saki and Nina acquired! YES!!!
Next target::
Cream Skin Ako DS145minus - Plan June or July 2017
Cream Skin Lin DS145minus - Plan August 2017
Cream Skin Sakura DS145minus - Plan October 2017 (My birthday month)

Planned acquisition overall price: $6k

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Yumiki & Momomi DS145- CREAM ~Saki/Nina~ DOLLAVIDAL

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)

I'm so happy that Yumiki is here with us. (^_~)

THIS IS REALLY COOL! \(≧▽≦)/

Even Momomi too I'm just happy to see my sisters arrived safely. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

Thye still have jet lag, they'll catch up soon~! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu

Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

Yumiki
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumiki »

Umm... hi?! (・_・;)
Nice to meet you all.... I guess...
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ ♡This heart belongs to you all!♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
(✿˘▽˘)Yumiki-chan<3 (=─‿‿─=)

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

It's a bit inconvenient to go back and forth from one body to another but at least I feel taller on the other one. (*^.^*)
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

TonySabol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TonySabol »

Great selection of girls. They all look really happy. Congratulations.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TonySabol wrote:Great selection of girls. They all look really happy. Congratulations.
You're welcome. If you've seen my planner list. It's not over yet. I plan to collect mostly all 145 series of DS before I move on to the higher end.

Not only because they're light and cheaper but because they really serve a nice purpose of them to me as dollghter.

Still hasn't had enough of Nina though. I might buy a Yellow Skintone just to see her in Yellow variation again in the future.

DS is probably the only affordable silicone right now that offers light build. Sanhui needs to work on their weight.

Not everyone in this world do body build.

Cheese!!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

SHH!!! If you turn off the light and turn them back on real fast you might catch one of the dolls in mid motion...

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Just in case you guys missed out the differences in each skintone in my review about their newest Cream skintone. Here's the matching again::
Please check my reviews above if you haven't seen it yet.
Tybalt wrote:SHH!!! If you turn off the light and turn them back on real fast you might catch one of the dolls in mid motion...
That happens all the time in my room. I'm used to it. At first it was scary but then I learn to love it. I kinda wish they move full time you know, give me a back massage? xDD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

MannyCan wrote:Wow great review of the colors!
Not complete because John failed to give all colors the second time. He gave me two cream instead of having one on tan for six samples.

Either way, it's not like I wanted Tan version for color but I've seen less people go for darker one. I do have a tan TPE but what I mean is matching and hybriding a tan is always painful.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I submitted Momomi, Sayumi, and Yumiki to the Doll Matrix.

Have a great day!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

So what is doll matrix? Is it sort of like an ID? I'm interested. (・`ω´・)
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

The Saki head doesn't have a full mouth opening. So she don't have a tongue inside however... I prove them wrong.

Momomi and Yumiki are you ready to do the Bleh!?

Okay position, you all should do the bleh. Ready! Set...

BLEEEEHHHHH!!!!

All: In yar face!!! Hahaha

Momomi is using her own tongue, Yumiki is using Sayumi's default tongue, while Sayumi is using Sanhui's tongue.
No fully inside but the Nina tongue is small anyways so it should fit good.

Bleh!!! In yar face hahaha

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Miyu
Doll
Doll

Post by Miyu »

Nyaaa! Hiya Yumiki & Momomi & RJ!

@ RJ
It's so nice to see how your family grows bigger and bigger. Congratulations! :D :D :thumbs_up:

@Yumiki & Momomi

Bleh!!! :P hihi
Welcome to TDF! Big hugs and kisses to you both!
It's a huuuuuuge pleasure to meet you two cuties! :angel: :angel:

Hey, it's the first time I've seen DS dolls with such skin color, you're looking so beautiful!!!
About Sayumi I know that she was raised in Shibuya, Japan and that she loves drawing and that she is a very talented cook (hiya Sayumi!!! :angel: )
Where are you come from? Are you raised in Shibuya too? I was born in Dalian, China and live now together with my sisters Mila and Mai-Lin at Bud's apartment.

I really can't wait to learn more about you two!

xoxoxo
Miyu
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Yumiki
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumiki »

Uhhh.... Hi there cousin Miyu.

Sayumi and Momomi are too busy playing computer online games right now so they won't be responding soon.

I'm really glad to meet you too. Papa was right about you having similarity towards my looks...

Both Sayumi(lpink) and Momomi(cream) are born in Tokyo on similar date as quadruplets... (Mayumi(yellow) and Yukimi(white)) while I'm born in Sapporo. I'm second to the youngest.

Sorry, I'm a bit shy or I don't know what to say on this forums. (*/_\)

err.... thanks!

Yumiki* (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ ♡This heart belongs to you all!♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
(✿˘▽˘)Yumiki-chan<3 (=─‿‿─=)

INFORMATIONS