exdollofficial.com

Is the stickied thread about DS 100cm outdated or relevant?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Is the stickied thread about DS 100cm outdated or relevant?

Post by pastydude »

Is the stickied thread titled "Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm dolls" outdated with regards to the DS Mini?
Edit: The DS Mini is also not allowed on the forum.
That thread seems to be talking about mini DS dolls from years ago that are different than the current DS Mini that was released last year. Is this so? Could TDF management please clarify as I'm confused about it. I've been considering purchasing one of the newly re-released DS Mini dolls.

Their website states
The DS-MINI is scaled from 178cm supermodel body (real person). It's just bigger than a 1/2 size sculpture to bring the doll to 100cm.
and
Her face is modeled on our Kayla and Yolanda heads.
Thanks much,

PastyDude

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is the stickied thread about DS 100cm outdated or releva

Post by samara78 »

I think if they look adult clothing wise hair wise you can post em here. My thread is still here about celeste. They may mean a different doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

You can also check my thread of Nakita she is a 100cm DS mini right below here. She is a great doll and I need to post more of her soon.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Yes it is cool to post their pictures!!
Attachments
DSCN3759.JPG
DSCN3759.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
L✰neR✯nger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

The new DS Mini "woman" is different than the old DS 100cm & 132cm dolls which were very small chested and childlike faces. Dressed in a school uniform, etc, you "could" have a child.

The warning should probably still stand as those dolls may still be out there, but TDF Mods should make a official clarification about the new DS Mini.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

rubherkitty wrote:The new DS Mini "woman" is different than the old DS 100cm & 132cm dolls which were very small chested and childlike faces. Dressed in a school uniform, etc, you "could" have a child.

The warning should probably still stand as those dolls may still be out there, but TDF Mods should make a official clarification about the new DS Mini.

The 132 was designed to look like a child intentionally and should be blocked

The 'old' DS Mini (yes ladies, not even a year old yet, Blossom's "Born" as in on my front step, 5/13/2016) and all ready you are obsolete and maligned on top of it.

Based on a scaled down super model body (big Tits are not common with this group) and based on 2 well established faces from their larger line there was no issues with their design or appearance and were sold for a while before being introduced to the US/Canadian market. They severally under charged for Shipping (box fiasco was the last straw) and because one, just one, of the Dolls taken by customs speculated, yes just made this an issue without any documentation as there were no letters sent to any of the four and I have a folder filled with details in chronological order, it took a life of it's own................

So to save face and because it was not worth the cost to retool everything for the US and Gorilla Shipping they just shut it down, don't blame them from a business perspective.
L✰neR✯nger

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

LoneRanger wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:The new DS Mini "woman" is different than the old DS 100cm & 132cm dolls which were very small chested and childlike faces. Dressed in a school uniform, etc, you "could" have a child.

The 132 was designed to look like a child intentionally and should be blocked
Back then they also offered a 100cm doll that was absolutely flat chested. Some asian doll sellers even dressed the dolls in child clothing as a selling point for that market.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I did not know that! never saw one and that is a good thing! I have seen the 132 as one was posted here and in the 15 seconds it was online I looked at the post. I couldn't believe my eyes, waited and checked, it was gone, lol!!
L✰neR✯nger

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

LoneRanger wrote: The 'old' DS Mini (yes ladies, not even a year old yet, Blossom's "Born" as in on my front step, 5/13/2016) and all ready you are obsolete and maligned on top of it.
The old DS Mini the sticky post is talking about is a version that is prior to the one from last year. Considering that the thread is discussing the 100cm back in 2012.

LoneRanger wrote: So to save face and because it was not worth the cost to retool everything for the US and Gorilla Shipping they just shut it down, don't blame them from a business perspective.
BTW - DS is once again selling the mini on their website, with an improved skeleton.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

pastydude wrote:
BTW - DS is once again selling the mini on their website, with an improved skeleton.
No, No they don't. I just looked on the US DS website and no 100 cm and the 145 is back, as a cartoon.
L✰neR✯nger

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

LoneRanger wrote:
pastydude wrote:
No, No they don't. I just looked on the US DS website and no 100 cm and the 145 is back, as a cartoon.
The DS Mini is hiding at the bottom of the Products tab, but she's there: http://www.dsdoll.us/products/minidoll

It's nice to see her there with her improved skeleton and revised makeup. I'm glad this special little lady is available again.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I'm not sure if there is an upgraded skeleton! Most of those pictures are the same as what was on the DS website last year saying the same thing!

Pastydude, I have two broken ones! Lone and Lika are very lucky to still have theirs intact. The skeleton is a hard plastic and won't take much force to break it. Yes, they are light, but they are also very small! I can meet my first fingers and thumbs around their waist! Try it!

They are very beautiful sculptures and have great articulation so make excellent photographic models. However, they are not for 'playing around with'! They are not suitable as sex dolls at all even though they theoretically can be. They break too easily.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Thanks Jonathan- !!

Yes perhaps stronger joints but what Hollow said would still be true, to small and delicate. Yes all 3 of mine are fine but I am so freaking careful when I handle them and I never do extreme positions.

Now can anyone tell me who is the DS contact now. Is it still "John"??

I have begged them for a stand and begged them to let me know when I can get one. They still show one? I would ask them directly but their CS is less then what I was told 'back in the day' how great they were.

Anyone know???
L✰neR✯nger

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I'm not sure if there is an upgraded skeleton! Most of those pictures are the same as what was on the DS website last year saying the same thing!

Pastydude, I have two broken ones! Lone and Lika are very lucky to still have theirs intact. The skeleton is a hard plastic and won't take much force to break it. Yes, they are light, but they are also very small! I can meet my first fingers and thumbs around their waist! Try it!

They are very beautiful sculptures and have great articulation so make excellent photographic models. However, they are not for 'playing around with'! They are not suitable as sex dolls at all even though they theoretically can be. They break too easily.

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks for the heads up Hollows. I know I'm taking a huge risk ordering one, but I'm really hoping this statement on DS website is true:
new upgrade
since 2016, we are making more upgrade on the plastic skeleton. the joints is much stronger and the make up is more delicate.
we offer all the mimi doll with sleeping bag, and smaller box save more shipping fee.
But it may end up biting me in the ass down the road.

I remember back when the DS Mini was first annouced by them on TDF - I had great concerns with the skeleton being plastic. Many other members disagreed with my concerns. :) I'd rather pay another thousand bucks for the skeleton to be metal. I collect mini-dolls and they are not just an alternative to full sized dolls for me. I'd rather pay more for more durability. For example my 83cm (approx) VRD retailed for $2400.

I have a 65cm, 75cm, 80cm from another company, so I do understand how small they are. I've just always had a thing for smaller action figures and dolls and such really. Maybe it's some sort of a fetish, I don't know. :)

INFORMATIONS