exdollofficial.com

My DS 145+ Karina

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sircraig90

Re: My DS 145+ Karina

Post by sircraig90 »

samara78 wrote:Cute set here thanks for posting more of her.
*points to avatar* I've got another great set I'll get around to posting sometime. :)
tubbienine wrote:what a fucking body! wish they made this exact sculpt in tpe!
Yeah, I bet they'd sell like hotcakes.

darkshard

Post by darkshard »

Wow! She looks incredible! I'm currently working with a dealing to get one of my own, but I'd really like to know any tips about getting outfits and clothing.

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

darkshard wrote:Wow! She looks incredible! I'm currently working with a dealing to get one of my own, but I'd really like to know any tips about getting outfits and clothing.
Thanks! The 145+ is definitely worth the price. ;)

If you're looking for sexy outfits like the ones Karina wears in these photos, you can find tons of nice options on ebay and lightinthebox.com. Look for XS or one size fits most.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

YOWZA!! You'll put an eye out with those melons! DAYYUM!!!

Great thread on Karina's debut! Thanks for sharing SirCraig!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

von_Shredhead wrote:YOWZA!! You'll put an eye out with those melons! DAYYUM!!!

Great thread on Karina's debut! Thanks for sharing SirCraig!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Thanks, Von! I'll be sure to be careful. :wink:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yummy
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Is she the Lilith head? It's rare for me to see a 145+ around here. The only once I knew off were the ones that Sate has. Either way, she looks pretty. Thanks for sharing her pictures!
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

RJAce1014 wrote:Is she the Lilith head? It's rare for me to see a 145+ around here. The only once I knew off were the ones that Sate has. Either way, she looks pretty. Thanks for sharing her pictures!
Thanks, rjace. :) She's actually the April head. You're right. The 145+ doesn't seem terribly common. April head less so.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sircraig90 wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:Is she the Lilith head? It's rare for me to see a 145+ around here. The only once I knew off were the ones that Sate has. Either way, she looks pretty. Thanks for sharing her pictures!
Thanks, rjace. :) She's actually the April head. You're right. The 145+ doesn't seem terribly common. April head less so.
Haha, I kept mixing heads. ORZ. Anyways I agree. It's because some people find it hard to get them clothing. This is why the most common ones are the 145 or the 145minus due to easy clothing size that can fit. For some reason, DS should post some way clothes with descriptions for fitting. It's unlikely but it would help and 145plus would go up especially to those who love big boobs xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

RJAce1014 wrote:Haha, I kept mixing heads. ORZ. Anyways I agree. It's because some people find it hard to get them clothing. This is why the most common ones are the 145 or the 145minus due to easy clothing size that can fit. For some reason, DS should post some way clothes with descriptions for fitting. It's unlikely but it would help and 145plus would go up especially to those who love big boobs xD

RJ
Yes, absolutely. I usually go for one size fits all outfits and lingerie for her because of the difficulty.

I'm also hoping to buy a 145 minus sometime in the future. I love huge boobs, but there's something quite elegant about a small chested lady.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sircraig90 wrote:Yes, absolutely. I usually go for one size fits all outfits and lingerie for her because of the difficulty.

I'm also hoping to buy a 145 minus sometime in the future. I love huge boobs, but there's something quite elegant about a small chested lady.
Well I could say, I'm quite opposite. I love regular or flat. Regular would be better around A Cup or even AA Cup. I don't know probably B-cup or C-cup too but overly large ones are a bit unrealistic to me only. I felt like, the lady try their hard to impress someone by injecting too much boob enlargement injection.

That's how I felt those overly large boobs and why I lost interest in recent TPE. All they show nowadays are balloon of boobs. Well I hope that doesn't trigger much boob lovers.

I'm more for the cute face than the boobs.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

tubbienine wrote:what a fucking body! wish they made this exact sculpt in tpe!
I would buy two in addition to my silicon one. Just kidding.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Tubbienine probably haven't seen the new release of TPE. They all have gigantic boobs bigger than their heads. Wow, lol.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

RJAce1014 wrote:Well I could say, I'm quite opposite. I love regular or flat. Regular would be better around A Cup or even AA Cup. I don't know probably B-cup or C-cup too but overly large ones are a bit unrealistic to me only. I felt like, the lady try their hard to impress someone by injecting too much boob enlargement injection.

That's how I felt those overly large boobs and why I lost interest in recent TPE. All they show nowadays are balloon of boobs. Well I hope that doesn't trigger much boob lovers.

I'm more for the cute face than the boobs.

RJ
Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sircraig90 wrote:[Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. :)
Indeed and I respect that. Thanks for pointing that out.
While others find big boobs as nuisance, others enjoy it.

We all use the dolls in many way than sex and this includes all fantasies involve especially if they had
bigger buckets of Milk xD

Anyways, I know you're having fun with her. Post more pictures of her when you can.
How about dress her as a cow girl xD

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS