exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Mackenzie (DS145)(sKayla)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Mackenzie (DS145)(sKayla)

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Nova-I, great pics of your DS145! I didn't realise how curvy and luscious this DS body was until seeing your pics 8O :D

I did take a look at the DS range a little while back, but could not decide on a body type or head.
When I see doll owners pics like yours though, it helps so much in choosing the next lovely lady :wink:
It's unfortunate the DS dolls are a bit above my budget at this time :cry:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dresden2016 wrote:Beautiful, great pics. Thank you for sharing MacKenzie.
Thank you for the comment Dresden2016!! And it is my pleasure sharing Mackenzie's pictures with you all.... 8)

Mr Gee wrote:Love your Photos , its cool how a second head changers the personality of the same body.
Gee
Hey thanks Mr Gee! Yeah I agree that is really cool... And I just love how different the two are...

RaDiv wrote:MacKenzie looks really hot. Thank you for sharing. Nice bush by the way. The DS 145 regular is the hottest doll body out there.

I really wish they could get the finger out and get the DS 145+ back.
Wow thanks for the nice comment RaDiv!!! And oh yeah! This body looks amazing sporting some puds. And I just love how it's heart shaped too... :mrgreen: The DS-145 standard sure has many nice features. And I completely understand your opinion of them... Other than being such a gorgeous body. My favorite aspect is their weight and the ease on getting them into certain poses without breaking a sweat... Sure makes photo shoots and playtime that much more enjoyable... :mrgreen:

ElliesGuy wrote:Holy wow! What a beauty she is. I like the pubic hair too.
Thanks ElliesGuy!!! She defiantly is a beauty! And that comes to mind every time I look at her.... 8)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Pumpster wrote:Great pics! One thing I wondered though, is that has DS changed vagina somehow as it looks much more realistic in that doggy pic than one of my year old ds145. I guess floppy joints may have something to do with it also and maybe her back doesn't stay arched enough to make it look that inviting :D
Hey thanks for the complement Pumpster!! Since my DS-145 is also about a year old. I don't think there is any design changes in the vaginal area from yours to mine. The basic make up should be identical except for yours having loose joints.. It might just be the way Mackenzie is posed and the camera angle she was photographed at... She defiantly looks inviting from that angle!! :mrgreen:

xsdolls wrote:
RaDiv wrote:MacKenzie looks really hot. Thank you for sharing. Nice bush by the way. The DS 145 regular is the hottest doll body out there.

I really wish they could get the finger out and get the DS 145+ back.
the 145+ is still available ;)
It's good to hear that your a good source for anyone who wishes to obtain a DS 145!!! Any problem with shipping them to the US???

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nova-I. congratulations, she´s a stunner and a beauty. Please keep the naughty pics coming and submit her and her sister to the Matrix. :wink:

Chris
Thanks Chris!!! Glad your liking the pics, specially the naughty ones... :mrgreen: I'll work on getting those two submitted to the matrix as soon as possible.. Thanks for the reminder... :thumbs_up:

Up2myneck wrote:Hi Nova-I, great pics of your DS145! I didn't realise how curvy and luscious this DS body was until seeing your pics 8O :D

I did take a look at the DS range a little while back, but could not decide on a body type or head.
When I see doll owners pics like yours though, it helps so much in choosing the next lovely lady :wink:
It's unfortunate the DS dolls are a bit above my budget at this time :cry:
Hey Up2myneck!! Love your screen-name. Made me think of being under a doll pile.. LOL :twisted: Anyways thanks for the comments and complements about the pics... And I'm glad these photos helped you see details that were not known to you before... I do my best to show every detail of my dolls unedited and as close to how I see them everyday... I'm also glad the pics helped you pick out your next dream lady... Sorry to hear that they are currently above your budget... Keep saving those pennies and keep your eyes on the sales board.. I'm sure you can find a good deal there if you don't mind adopting used.... :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Thank you Nova-I!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Great looking doll I'm curious what bra size does the regular 145 wear?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Great looking doll I'm curious what bra size does the regular 145 wear?
26C

p.S.: Oops, just realized I somehow forgot to congratulate you for getting hold of Mackenzie, Nova, my bad, she's lovely! :angel: :thumbs_up:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

I came, I saw, I touched my self inappropriately, I came again :whistle:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Thank you Nova-I!

Chris
Your very welcome!!! Oh by the way, Mackenzie's Matrix submission was entered just a few minutes ago... :D

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Great looking doll I'm curious what bra size does the regular 145 wear?
Thanks for commenting ILuvFemsNlingerie! I actually had no clue what her cup size was.. But thanks to mi6c I now know... A good alternative would be to just use a bikini top that ties in the back as a Bra... I do this for my ladies quite a bit ... And have never had any fit issues with that type of top...

mi6c wrote:
26C

p.S.: Oops, just realized I somehow forgot to congratulate you for getting hold of Mackenzie, Nova, my bad, she's lovely! :angel: :thumbs_up:
Hey thanks for the bra size info mi6c!!! And no worries buddy!! I'm glad you did get a chance to comment. And thank you for the nice one at that!!! :D

Karrot wrote:I came, I saw, I touched my self inappropriately, I came again :whistle:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Karrot
LOL!!! Mackenzie really liked your comment and thanks you... Now she's insisting that I touch her inappropriately!!! :twisted:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nova-I, that´s great news!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Nice it's good to see a doll have the correct size breasts that it says on their site :)

A DS 145 or 145+ might be my plain B if the JM 130 I want doesn't work out.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I bought some 30B bras for my 145. They are a perfect fit. Small size bras can be a real pain to find. The smallest size mainstream clothing sites have in stock is 32x and 34x.
She told me to come but I was already there

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah my doll wears a 32B bra but also a 30C. Seems like a 26c would be hard to find at least here in the US.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Yeah my doll wears a 32B bra but also a 30C. Seems like a 26c would be hard to find at least here in the US.
I have never seen any bras with band size 26. The smallest I have seen is 28.
She told me to come but I was already there

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What a looker nova congrats
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

YOWZA!!! Well Helllllll-oooo Mackenzie! What a great looking doll! Great intro pics Nova! She's a keeper for sure! Very belated congrats Dude!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS