exdollofficial.com

145 DS doll clothes?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

145 DS doll clothes?

Post by shinobi1001 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had a hard time finding clothes that fit? (I have it hard with my current 145+)

Well I'm getting a 145 normal body shipped to me in a couple of weeks and I was wondering where you purchase your clothes?

I like cosplays, and was wanting to get a Witcher 3 Ciri costume for my 145 normal...but I don't know if I should by from ebay for fear of it being too big
Attachments
c17bcf03c2e8541a6d48241073cd6930.jpg
c17bcf03c2e8541a6d48241073cd6930.jpg (91.27 KiB) Viewed 1074 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 145 DS doll clothes?

Post by samara78 »

Buying the tops and bottoms in different sizes will help.
She is a petite girl and wears size 9 girls fundies. Kids size 12 stretchy jeans. Size 2 womens shoes size 5 and half shoes , her breasts are at least a d cup bust(circumference of her breast. Band is the measure of her ribcage under her bust around to her back.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I like her face. Is that ying/sakura?
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

samara78 wrote:Buying the tops and bottoms in different sizes will help.
She is a petite girl and wears size 9 girls fundies. Kids size 12 stretchy jeans. Size 2 womens shoes size 5 and half shoes , her breasts are at least a d cup bust(circumference of her breast. Band is the measure of her ribcage under her bust around to her back.
I was hoping to buy the complete costume set, like how it's shown on ebay but you're right I may have to buy each piece individually.

It would look so amazing to have my doll as ciri, with a near perfect outfit fit.

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

samara78 wrote:I like her face. Is that ying/sakura?
Luna-chan says thank you. It is Ying :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wonderful for stretchy cotton tops size six. I buy one size fits most dresses. Or size six stretchy tops. Best compromise for her petite frame. You will have fun dressing her once you figure her. I put mine in a dress with petite shoulders and thong string sewn in the sides of the dress to go around her waist. This dress is a size ten womens high waisted( under bust tie back).
Attachments
It looks nice on her
It looks nice on her
20170314_115113~2.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1047 times

INFORMATIONS