exdollofficial.com

How did you guys buy your 145's?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How did you guys buy your 145's?

Post by shinobi1001 »

Jonathan- wrote:Hey, shinobi. I actually just pulled the trigger a few days ago and emailed DS in hopes of ordering a 145-. John replied and said I could go ahead and have the doll made.

Like what's been mentioned earlier in the thread, just have all of your options for the order decided on before sending the email. I sent my first email with my preferred options listed and a request for a price quote, then John and I corresponded from there with further emails about shipping and payment details. Good luck!
Oh that's great to hear Jonathan :D So it seems it's still possible to order those 145- but it's just not advertised on their US site. I will have to talk to John soon then :D I wonder how customs are on the 145- too

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How did you guys buy your 145's?

Post by RJAce1014 »

shinobi1001 wrote:
Jonathan- wrote:Hey, shinobi. I actually just pulled the trigger a few days ago and emailed DS in hopes of ordering a 145-. John replied and said I could go ahead and have the doll made.

Like what's been mentioned earlier in the thread, just have all of your options for the order decided on before sending the email. I sent my first email with my preferred options listed and a request for a price quote, then John and I corresponded from there with further emails about shipping and payment details. Good luck!
Oh that's great to hear Jonathan :D So it seems it's still possible to order those 145- but it's just not advertised on their US site. I will have to talk to John soon then :D I wonder how customs are on the 145- too
I think they will never advertise it in US ever. The only available is 145 and 145plus. I don't know why but think of 145minus as a scaled 158 model in A-Cup.

But then again, I have no problem getting like 4 of them in my state. I guess, each State has different taste for dolls. To each and their own. Just get her in separate shipment and you'll be fine.

RJ

(PS: Jonathan got his already)
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS