exdollofficial.com

Do You Still Have Your DS Mini / EXDoll Dream Girl?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Do You Still Have Your DS Mini / EXDoll Dream Girl??

Yes I do
73%
No I don't
27%

Total votes: 11

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Do You Still Have Your DS Mini / EXDoll Dream Girl?

Post by LoneRanger »

It has been almost a year since the DS mini went on sale and all of the drama associated with them began. It seems to me that I am now the Only person here who still posts pictures and wondering were all my ladies cousins have gone? Now it's possible I may have missed a post or two, then let me know that also.

If you had a Mini/Dream Girl and she has left you, for what ever reason (that leaves you out samar78 since Celeste is right here and fine) please share with comments.
L✰neR✯nger

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do You Still Have Your DS Mini / EXDoll Dream Girl?

Post by Lika »

I still have my DS Mini from EX Doll and she is still holding up just fine I am just waiting for Nakita's new outfits to come so I can do some photo shoots with her xD
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Lika wrote:I still have my DS Mini from EX Doll and she is still holding up just fine I am just waiting for Nakita's new outfits to come so I can do some photo shoots with her xD
Thank You Lika, very happy to hear it, and I am looking forward, and so are her cousins, to seeing her beautiful face again!!
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I still have two Lone, Yi nu de and Yong! However, Yong has had to have most of her body skeleton replaced and she then got put aside because I was getting a bit frustrated trying to seal her up again after surgery! I wasn't doing as good a job as I wanted to so I thought I'd take a break and try again when I had the proper time to do it! Yi also has to have a pelvis/hip replacement once Yong is better!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I sold my 100-mini shortly after receiving her. Unfortunately, we just never really connected. Another member here somewhere has her now, not heard from them since. (Hope they are both happy and doing well.)

I'm not really interested in their ExDoll offering since I still have my Maegan (an original DS-145).

How are your gurls holding up Lone?
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Blossom has a little rub spot from dressing her. Celeste is absolutely perfect and Krystal shows a little surface seam separation along her surgery (1/4 inch) on her back but no damage otherwise.
L✰neR✯nger

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

I sold my first mini doll Eve once I received her replacement that also arrived broken and left her in her box for months as I had kind of lost interest at that point but was intending to sell her so I finally got around to replacing her pelvis in December which turned out to be rather easy as I managed to do it by only cutting down her seams and used pigmented platinum silicone to seal her up so you wouldn't know she's been repaired and she still looks as good as new so I decided to keep her as I have grown attached to her as she is such a cutie.

Mahoro

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Thanks Mahoro! I am very happy to hear she is in good hands and healed. Sorry she and her departed sister had to suffer damage at all. If you ever can, please post a picture and tell us your cuties name.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I sent celeste to live with her sisters at lonerangers house. I know she is well cared for there
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hi, not voting as that'd be a little unfair.
I got a DS Mini in recently for repair work and she's still with me but will be offered some time soon once I find a little more time.
Basically she arrived with a broken spine at Sandro so was never even delivered to the potential customer.
He then got a replacement part from DS that did not fit well enough to actually make the repair, so she was basically a complete loss.
I decided to learn a bit more and at the same time give her new life so I designed and 3d printed a replacement spine that worked very well, still looking for an appropriate thread to post pictures to.
She's very beautiful and I quite like her design, funny enough including the skeleton especially, as I think it was an engineering masterpiece that just got a bad reputation due to poor material choice.
If I did not have too many dolls already and need space for future repair projects, I'd likely keep her.

All the best to all the other Mini's out there.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I didn't vote because, though I have one of these ladies, I didn't get her new when they were first released a year ago; I found her in the Buy & Sell forum last Fall. But, I've kept her since then and I certainly don't plan on putting her up for adoption. I adore her far too much.

I did recently add portrait shots of her to the DS Dolls Portraits thread. Here's one of them:
20170206_112156.jpg
20170206_112156.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2992 times
I got her so I could have something that could be used as a less expensive way to become acquainted with the care and maintenance of a silicone doll, and something to hold me over until I can afford to order the 145- that I want get later this year. But, I've become pretty attached to her. She sleeps in my bed and hangs out with me when I'm in the living room. So, even when her big sister comes to live with us, she'll definitely still be a part of my life. Aurelia is here to stay!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Aurelia ( golden ) is a rare and wonderful flower and that is how she should be treated. Thank you Jonathan- for sharing her here.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

samara78 wrote:I sent celeste to live with her sisters at lonerangers house. I know she is well cared for there
The most perfect of all the first 500 dolls sent to America and her eyes, well until you have stared into them you can never understand, there are no words that can convey how it makes you feel (thanks Sam for that which makes her so special).
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

LoneRanger wrote:
samara78 wrote:I sent celeste to live with her sisters at lonerangers house. I know she is well cared for there
The most perfect of all the first 500 dolls sent to America and her eyes, well until you have stared into them you can never understand, there are no words that can convey how it makes you feel (thanks Sam for that which makes her so special).
No problem customizing her made her special. I kind of miss her, seeing her photos made me happy.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Sucks that these are impossible to get now.

INFORMATIONS