exdollofficial.com

Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by RJAce1014 »

Great news guys! (At least for me)
My client for animation with 4k contract did an advance pay for the project. *Sweet* Another reason that pushes me to buy another DS sooner.

I just placed an order for another DS 145 series and this time, I'll try their newest skin tone. "Cream"
None of TDF members here has the said skin tone yet and I think I'm the very first one to discover/had samples of it I think... so when "Yumiki" arrive home to me, I'll be the first one to review this newest skin tone.
Basically this new skin tone "Cream" is actually the color mixed in between Pink and Yellow DS Skin Tone. As I already noted in the past few pages of my thread, cream skin tone looks like a perfect skin tone for normal balance skin color.

Here's my specs::
Body type/style : DS145 minus
Head : Saki
Eye color : Brown
Skin Color : Cream
Joint type : Tight
Finger bones/wires : Yes
Finger/Toe Nails : Yes
Pubic Hair : Hell No
Wig choices : Black wig
Extra Head : Nina (Cream Skin Tone)

I might get an extra head this time. Another Nina in Cream Skintone for comparison purpose. I'll buy her a body later or try to hybrid the extra head with Sanhui 145- A-Cup. It depends too but the Cream Nina would be named "???? Secret?"

Q: Why don't you get a Nina (Elf) instead of another Nina?
A: Great question, it's because I can simply to a stylized version of elf ear clipping with headband or clip using this one >>> Elf Ear Latex
With my artistic ability, she can become close to Nina Elf. Besides, without the need of this resin I can still use photoshop to create elf ears. (See page previous for the photoshop.)

I paid the initial so she should be here early April or better, before the end of March xD

See yah soon. Hope DHL don't Fudge with me this time.

PEACE!
RJ

DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

This was inspired by Luckyleaf's "Togetherness" >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p1042493

"Don't Cry"
Because you'll make me cry too.

"Don't cry! It was tough times. But moments like this, we only rely on each other. Don't cry cause I'm here for you. Don't cry... you know you'll make me cry too."

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Not what I needed first thing in the morning ... as it makes you wanna cry, too ... :cry:

Seriously though, nicely done, wishing you and your large doll family all the best. :wink: :angel: :thumbs_up:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Too beautiful.

Try not to cry. Try not to cry. Try not to cry...

*proceeds to cry*

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

Wow Sayumi is so beautiful! I hope it goes well with your new daughter :D

I have a 145+ already but have had the hardest time finding clothes that fit my doll. The boobs on the 145+ are so huge, which makes this hard. So I purchased the other day a 145 normal, but I think soon I'll also get a 145- as well, love and with a Nina head :D

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

shinobi1001 wrote:Wow Sayumi is so beautiful! I hope it goes well with your new daughter :D

I have a 145+ already but have had the hardest time finding clothes that fit my doll. The boobs on the 145+ are so huge, which makes this hard. So I purchased the other day a 145 normal, but I think soon I'll also get a 145- as well, love and with a Nina head :D[
Thank you! Sayumi wants to say her thanks as well.

145+... seems similar to my Sanhui 165 with gigantic boobs. (I never was fan of big boobs, honestly I prefer flat or A-cup or even medium.)
Mostly, I have so many clothes fits my Sanhui 165 so if I ever have a 145+, she could probably wear that. Try Size L or M but mostly L.

I'm really pleased to see that everybody is starting to get Nina head lately. She's so cute and attractive.

BTW, Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Sayumi shall finish my intro to it xD

RJ

DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)

I've been sick lately, missed me? (^_~)

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! \(≧▽≦)/

Today I will be wearing the greens. ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

That's all for now for the green stuff! ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

It's also surprising to hear that Yumiki and Momomi are both arriving in April. (✯◡✯)

Can't wait to see them. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

That's it for now minna~! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu

Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)

☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

4woods Elle = DS Nina

Hello guys! It comes to my mind to compare this two and hopefully convinced myself to add 4woods to my collection hunt.

It seems that 4woods Elle looks like a mature version of DollSweet Nina, don't you agree? Now I really love the Nina head of DS and in fact I love every piece of Sayumi. She's an angel amongst my doll and commonly beside me most of the time as she feels trying to communicate with you with her eyes. (I know, she's just right beside me now as I type this.) The moment I saw Elle's gallery and her eyes, it kinda seems like Nina's calming eyes that almost and really trying to make me get her as part of collection hunt. If you love Nina, then I think Elle would be also lovely. The only break point is 4woods are expensive.

I did a side by side comparison of Elle to Sayumi's picture. She is closer only that Sayumi (Nina) eyes is much rounder which is of course present on youth but mature faces tends to get scaled down eyes.

I can't be the first one who sees this as is, am I not? Well, I'm really convinced to add Elle in my collection hunt. Either Saori or Elle this year. At least 4woods can be paid using multiple options and OI only offers Banktransfers which I kinda feel problematic since I like to finance expensive stuffs.

She could be Sayumi, Mayumi, Momomi's eldest sister. Be really great if I can just get the head and hybrid with cheap DS163.

I also hope there's OI to 4wood Hybrid or 4wood to DS Hybrid... where's mi6c on this topic?

Anyhow, that's all for now.

Ciao!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

4woods Elle - WOW. I would not be surprised to see her join your harem one day, she's breathtaking to gaze upon.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Xephyr wrote:4woods Elle - WOW. I would not be surprised to see her join your harem one day, she's breathtaking to gaze upon.
Sorry late reply. Been busy lately with clients.

Yes, Elle is magnificent and really look like a more mature version of Nina. She would be next to my list along with Orient Saori and Karen.

Only if DS has stand capability, I won't have second turn to just buy heads and get modded neck parts. Anyhow, that's how probably it will end up when
I really have no choice. These dolls aren't 1k or 2k, not even 3k, they're 6-8k so it's like a throw of your money even if I believe they won't fail to satisfy you.

Either ways, most of the TPE is cheap and good on their own so really, 6k is not an achievement however it's like a style, buying a Ferrari among cars won't change the fact that you still use them to drive you somewhere. But if that Ferrari can fly... better. Just like on dolls, robotics is coming soon. Can't wait.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi guys! Great news again... at least for me.. xD

Yumiki and Momomi is set and done. I should expect them by next week or so. Yumiki is Saki Head while Momomi is Nina Head, both of them in Cream Skintone, their newest skin tone. I noticed that no tdf members have this skintone yet nor made an actual review about it so once I got them, I will be the first one to do a side by side compare and contrast between Sayumi and Momomi or Yumiki. We'll know if the skin tone is closer to Lpink or a bit really in mid yellow and Lpink. Here's their factory photos.

Yumiki (Saki Head -145minus CREAM)

Momomi (Nina Head -145minus CREAM

I'll post the reviews when I have time. Good day!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Looking forward to lots of pictures of your next two cuties then - Yumiki and Momomi.
Wishing them a safe journey.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Yumiki (Saki Cream Skin) and Momomi (Nina Cream Skin)
Are both finally here!!! They're both using Sanhui 165+ body temporarily due to DHL slacking with their 24hr wait to accept the duty payment. I demand an instant acceptance so I get it the same day which is why I hate DHL strongly.

Anyways, I'm too busy to even care so I can just wait the day. Here's both Yumiki and Momomi using 165cm Sanhui.

YUMIKI

MOMOMI

I'll make a review of them when the body arrives. That is if DHL never sucked again like my experience with Sayumi.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone!

This is a sneak preview of 3 of them all together.
In this picture however, Momomi is using Sanhui 165+ while Yumiki is on her 145minus cream body.

I'll make a review either tomorrow or when I'm free. There's coachella fest going on here at SoCal Valley
so schedules are always hectic.

Ciao!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Momomi
Doll
Doll

Post by Momomi »

That's a lot of picture. I didn't know Sayumi is like an idol in this thread. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡Hello Kisses for all good people!❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)
(☉︿☉✿)Momomi-chan<3(=ⓛ ∇ ⓛ=)

INFORMATIONS