exdollofficial.com

Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by von_Shredhead »

Sayumi wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Awwwwwww ... Sayumi drew herself!
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)

I'm so glad that Uncle Von liked my drawings! (^_~)

I have drawn Lila using Papa's pen tablet and I think she would like it. Nyuu~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Nyan nyan~~ Is Lila cute in my drawing, Uncle Von? I like to draw more of her too ^~^ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Sorry if I was out a few days. I have examination. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
Hi Sayumi!
Your drawing of Lila looks absolutely wonderful sweetie! I saved it so Lila can see it anytime she desires. Thank you sweetie!
Seeya soon!
Lvya!
Von

SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh that is too cute Sayumi! I LOVE IT!!! I like "my" outfit that I'm "wearing" ... <giggle><giggle>! Hey Von ... will you get me an outfit like the one in Sayumi's drawing???? PLEASE!!!!

You are just sooo talented and full of surprises ... you are too cool my Cousin! Thank you so very much! I will cherish this forever! :oops:

Lvya bunches and bunches sweetie!
Seeya soon!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone!

Sayumi can't respond for now. She's not feeling well or so.

Basically Sayumi was just upset today because she lost the CAT-C Contest.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=82082

Sayumi made it to the 3rd Place but she still can't accept not winning 1st place.
She's so upset that I didn't put effort on her entry. She's crying about her lost :C

This is her entry and she thought she would be the star again.
I tried to talk to her that it's alright, we can do it over again however, she was ignoring me.

She won't even talk to me today. She was just mopping on the corner.
Sayumi honey! It's just a game, don't be sad.

She's not paying attention.
Sayumi hey!

She still crying.

I kinda made her lost for a purpose hehe just to see her cry xD (I'm so mean. >C) but now she won't talk to me hehe. I'll give it a day or two, she'll be alright guys xDD She's upset for now but my Sayumi is always happy. It will take her a while to wipe those tears xD

Don't worry, she'll still join another contest despite of her lost and mines haha. Upon my lost, I was open for an opportunity to learn what I did wrong and going to improve to it. Expect me to have a better entry this month. Make sure you don't let me win or it will be on you xD as an animator, I can win or lose and at the end, I enjoyed either my won or lost. So, I challenge you!!! xDD See yha

Awwww.... poor Sayumi. I'll buy you an anime outfit next time and plush, just don't cry baby. It's just a game ^__^.

Please cheer her up for me for a while. ^^;

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi guys!

Sayumi has been depressed lately since she lost the contest here in TDF until yesterday when I decided to invite her cousins!
Thanks to Von, Nova, Mexdl for sending them butterflies to accompany Sayumi.

Thanks! Sayumi shall post the report below!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)

I've been depressed lately due to my lost at the contest but I'm alright now. (^_~)

Papa was worried about me so he called Uncle Von, Nova, and Mexdl to invite my cousins to our house to cheer me up. \(≧▽≦)/

I guess I went too far this time for him to do just that but papa just love me so much and I'm also happy to meet my cousins again. ( ´ ▽ ` )

It's cousin Jeanette, Lila, Nina, and Mynina. Nice to see you again cousins! ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

They arrived yesterday with a cake. I didn't expect them to come. It was indeed a setup surprised by Papa. (✯◡✯)

We had a party yesterday and that cheered me up. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

We also taken a group shots altogether! ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu

It was really fun to see my cousins altogether here to support me. (❤ω❤)

My cousin's back in Japan and China never actually come for my aid when I got bullied in school. (;⌣̀_⌣́)

Other Cousins: Sayumi is in trouble, I think she needs someone...
Other Cousin2: It's Christmas, she can just report the incident. She'll be fine.

Or never there for me when I actually need them. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Other Cousins: Sayumi called... Shall we go there...
Other Cousin2: It's Hanami festival, she can look for someone else...

But ever since I got back here at States, papa knows how to care for me. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Sayumi: "Hey guys, thank you for coming! I really appreciate it! ^_^"

Nina: "It's alright Sayumi! Anytime you feel down, we're here for you!"

Lila: "Sis was right! We should never show weakness or others will laugh at us. ^~^"

Jeanette: "I might be busy, that's why I'm inactive but hey, I'll always come for you if you need my aid.

Mynina: "I recently move houses and still adapting but hey cousin, I would jump to the water for you if you're sinking."

Sayumi: "Thank you guys so much! ^~^ You guys making me cry right now.

And then after a few moments of getting in touched together, I showed them my dolls. (/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡

Sayumi: "In here guys are me and papa's collection of BJD Dolls."

Lila: "Sayumi! That's impressive!!"

Lila: "Sometimes I kinda wish Von has a castle of anime dolls. Everything in this room.... I love anime."

Nina: "I know right Lila. I kinda wish I live here with Sayumi. Just wanted to see what I can do in a year with lots of anime dolls around ^~^"

Jeanette: "Well, I never thought Sayumi will grow up as a collector."

Jeanette: "I love anime myself and I use to watch a lot of it back in Mexico. But is there a limitation?

Lila: "Sayumi don't need limitation. If she does, well she can just share it with me and Nina ^~^ but nothing bad about that at all."

Jeanette: "Well I meant certain amount. I love to collect myself with cosmetics and make up and clothing but I also aware of the space it needs."

Mynina: "This room is certainly small but can't the deny, the interior is one heck of a paradise. Count me in."

Sayumi: "Haha, well I think the paradise is never ending. As long as you are enjoying it, certainly all limitation are all lifted."

Sayumi: "Speaking of limitations, come and pick one ^~^, let's do a group shot with the dolls here for souvenir."

Lila: "Let me pick!! Hehe weird question, can I keep it?"
Sayumi: "Haha, I wish but it's Papa's collection too."
Lila: "Oh bummer!"

Lila: "Here, I got my pick!"
Sayumi: "Wow! That's papa's very first doll that encourages him to start the collection. Her name is Hanayuni."
Hanayuni: "Is that an elf ear?"
Lila: "She's so cute!!"

Nina: "Nice pick, Lila! You sure got the taste. This will be mine..."

Nina: "She looks adorable!"
Lila: "Wow Nina, she does huh! I want to pick them all now hihi."
Sayumi: "Oh, that's Richiru. She was very timid but nice.
Richiru: "Umm... Elves existed?"

Nina: "Her eyes is softening my heart. Kawaii~~"

Mynina: "Guess it's my turn. How about her...."

Mynina: "I think she's lovely and so cute. What her name?"
Sayumi: "Ah, that's Nanamimi. She's one of Papa's favorite.

Mynina: "Favorite huh? No wonder why, she's soooo cute!"
Sayumi: "She is really cute too! I think all of them are ^___^"
Nanamimi: "Ummm, question. Is that girl on the white dress a dark elf?"

Mynina: "I always wanted to have a miniature sister."

Jeanette: "Hmmm... which one... How about Alice in wonderland."

Jeanette: "I liked her outfit that's why I picked her."
Sayumi: "Oh right haha, her name is Kenajuri. She was cute and look like Alice in Wonderland.
Kenajuri: "Yeah, I'm Kenajuri in Wonderland and wondering... WHAT THE ELF IS THAT?"

Jeanette: "She looks Sassy looking. Like almost all anime girls with pigtails."
Kenajuri: "I'm not... I'm not!!!"

Jeanette: "I'm just kidding! You don't have to freak out, Kenajuri."
Kenajuri: "Whew~~"

Sayumi: "Okay then! My turn!"

Sayumi: "I'll pick Papa's no. 1 favorite. It's Mimimochi!"

Sayumi: "Unlike the rest of the dolls, Mimimochi here as a warm heart and understand other sisters."
Mimimochi: "*whispers* Is she really an elf?"
Sayumi: "*whispers* Hehe she is!"

Sayumi: "That's why not only Papa but also my personal favorite. ^~^ Okay guys, let's all line up for the shots!"

And then we all taken a group shot altogether! o(^^o)(o^^o)(o^^o)(o^^)o

This is the best memory I have with them yesterday. They all come all the way here to cheer me up. ٩(๑・ิᴗ・ิ)۶٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶

I even draw them a picture before the left home this morning. (っ˘▽˘)(˘▽˘)˘▽˘ς)

I'm really starting to get good at my drawing skills ^~^ Papa helped me with the coloring though C: (^_<)〜☆

So my legendary cousins inside this forum, all came by for my aid. (つ≧▽≦)つ

They all cheer me up and play with dolls. (/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡

We are all happy that we had that moment altogether that I never had before. \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

My cousins here at TDF are the best! ☆ ~('▽^人)

Thank you Uncle Von, Nova, and Mexdl for letting them come despite my papa's request. (o^▽^o)

Until next time! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)

☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

horseface

Post by horseface »

Loving these posts from you I'm curious though how soft are the DS girls in comparison to the WM girls IV been tempted to get a silicone 145 DS doll for a while now

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Ah, I think Mynina had a great time on her visit. Thanks for having her over and showing her your BJD collection... She was really happy to have been able to come over and help cheer you up Sayumi... Oh and RJ, I just love the story line and the interaction of our girls together... :thumbs_up:

Nova

Mynina: Hey Cousin! Thanks for having me over. It was so much fun being with you guys.. Oh, it was also a pleasure to meet Nanamimi, she is just so cute!!! I got Nova looking into BJD dolls now. <giggle><giggle>... Anyways Cuz! I hope our visit cheered you up. I know I had fun!!! Catch you late...

xoxoxo
Mynina

Miyu
Doll
Doll

Post by Miyu »

Hiya Sayumi!

Nyaa!! I'm glad you're happy again! :razz:

Sayumi, I love your thread so much!

You was raised in Shibuya, Japan....COOL!
Bud told me after I was born in Dalian I flew straight to him.
I know Dalian unfortunately only from pictures from the internet.

Hey I lve your drawings so much! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D :D
I especially love the picture you have drawn of you and your cousins Jeanette, Lila, Nina, and Mynina.
I love you all so much......I would have loved to be at your party as well.

And I can't wait to meet my cousin Yumiki! I'm looking forward to it sooo much! :angel: :angel:

Hey! Panda's are my favorite animals! You look soooo sweet in your panda costume!
wp_20170221_20_57_46_pro__highres_by_rjace1014-dazy6ts.jpg
wp_20170221_20_57_46_pro__highres_by_rjace1014-dazy6ts.jpg (103.78 KiB) Viewed 3125 times

:angel: My sweet Sayumi! :angel:
I have a video message for you.

Hiya Sayumi.gif
Hiya Sayumi.gif (21.84 MiB) Viewed 3125 times

:angel: lvya sweetie :angel:
xoxoxo
Miyu
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Sayumi!

Thanks for inviting Nina and Lila to your little get-together. They both had a wonderful time and are anxious to visit again soon. I hope you are no longer sad and depressed over your loss in the photo contest. Nina says you are over it now and are back to your cheerful and playful self. Good to hear! Lila and Nina both really enjoyed picking out and holding their BJD choices. They are very thankful for that experience ... and Lila is sorry for thinking she could take her doll home with her.

All in all ... a very great time was had by my two young ladies! They look forward to coming to visit again!

Seeya soon sweetie!
Have a wondeful weekend!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

Hiya Cuz!
Me and Lila thank you very much for inviting us to your place! We had a GREAT time! It was awesome to see all the neat stuff you and Papa do and very fun to play with your BJD's. It was wonderful to meet up with Jeanette and Mynina too! We all had a very fun time catching up on everything that's been going on in our lives. You are a wonderful host and we are both grateful that you invited us. Let's do it again sometime, m'kay!
Seeya soon Cuz!
L♥vya!
xoxoxo
Nina

Hiya Cousin!
Hey ... thanks for inviting me to your party! I LOVED it! I had soooo much fun! I adore your Papa's BJD collection and I'm sorry for asking if I could take Hanayuni home with me ... I didn't realize she was Papa's doll. Hey, I have a question sweetie ... have none of the BJD's ever met an Elf before? They were all asking about me under their breath ... I felt a little embarrassed. But in the end we all became friends! Now they can tell their friends that they met an actual Elf ... <giggle><giggle>. Like Nina said ... you are a fantastic party host and I look forward to the next get together! I had a lot of fun!
L♥vya sweetie!
Seeya soon, m'kay!
xoxoxo
Lila
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi guys!

Thank you guys for the nice comments!
I was sick so I was late in response and Sayumi is with me the whole time taking care
of me while enduring the fever with 104F.
I was relieve now but still have sore throat and minor fever at times.
I'm already on Family Medical Leave so I won't be going back at work in a while
and resting at home and occasionally checking up with the doctor.

Still, I think Sayumi got the fever from being close to me.
She was having a bad temperature as well.
Both of us won't be able to respond and active soon with me still having sickness.
She did a great job taking care of me but still I'm not fully well.
-------------------
Sayumi was taking care of me while I'm sick. I think she got sick in process. Now I have to take care of her.

Wake up Sayumi! Time to eat so you can drink your medicine honey! ^^

I still had the Popeyes Fried Chicken from the other night. I wasn't able to cook porridge since I'm still sick.

Hope you eat well and get strong!

What's wrong? Don't have the appetite?

Okay I'll feed you! ^^ Say Ahh....

Sayumi finished the food, she was indeed hungry.

Drink your medicine dear, time to go back to sleep.
----------------------

The weather change is something I hate so be careful out there and don't get sick like I do.

I'll be gone for a while. Hope it's not permanent ^^

Thank you!

RJ

PS: Miyu, Sayumi and I added you at skype. She'll answer your video call later ^^
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Get well soon over there! Being ill can be hard.
Drink lots of orange juice and get plenty of rest.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Great looking photos

I almost bought a 145+ but opted out because it might have been hard to dress her without standing feet.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Great looking photos

I almost bought a 145+ but opted out because it might have been hard to dress her without standing feet.
It's because she's not. Trust me. DS Dolls probably had the smoothest skin among all the dolls I have. I have Sanhui (Silicone) and WM (TPE) and I can compare this to Mousepad vs Mirror. Sanhui and TPE skin smoothness is like the mousepad. You can feel the friction of the surface where as the DS Silicone surface solution feels like mirror, I swear. This is my first DS doll and it is to be told one of the smoothest skin doll I ever had to date.

With that said, dressing her up even on sitting or laying position isn't bad at all. The clothes glide smoothly on the skin surface not preventing it from moving forward and the way her head can be removed by gently pulling it up makes it 10x better than any screw in head dolls that you sometimes don't even remove the head because it's inconvenience just for the purpose of dressing her up.

Her skin softness is like a foam. Not the softest among my doll. TPE still win the softest doll I have around. The soft comparison is comparison to Jelly vs Flan. When you press on the flan, it feels like it's gonna break if you keep pressing it hard and leaves a slight mark but will return to normal for a while unlike the Jelly that bounce it back. (It's a bad example but you get my point.)

So is does it have to be standing for the purpose of dressing her up? Nope but if you're doing a massive photography outside your house that requires her standing, then it she won't be a go. Although, I rarely seen people taking shots of their dolls standing. Most of it is half body shots and only few full body shots standing. One can fake a halfbody shot standing by using the kneeling to chair method. The rest is magic of photoshop. You can get the hanging kit from John if you really need her to stand up bad.

So is there really a way a DS can make our dolls stand? Yes and it's not advertise anywhere. You can customized your dolls in away by talking to John directly about it. This will turn your silicone foam solution into solid silicone. With that said, this will cost you extra couple hundred bucks and your doll weight will be heavier 5-6kgs. Her skin will be firm than soft and feel unnatural. Because of pure silicone like Sanhui, it will be hard to repair the interior in case the bone breaks. With that said, because of the pure silicone, it will be hard for the lower metal lid below the feet to pierce through the silicone rendering a great support making her able to stand and withstand her weight. This however is best only if she's only solely for photography. Not saying that Sanhui hasn't done that already, DS from what I heard few years back does this same formula however in recent years, they aimed for their dolls to be as light as feathers so the new foam solution is introduce as default.

Had enough? Interested now to buy?

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone!

After being sick for a week and getting Sayumi involved, both of us are recovering quickly! Thanks to Robitussin, cough is bye bye soon.
We're coming back here for response later. Also Yumiki contacted her earlier. She might arrived earlier April. See yah soon!

RJ

DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Good news :!: both on the health and Yumiki. :D
Our best wishes for further speedy recovery and a swift journey. :)
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

No probably not I keep my doll WM156 in the standing position. So with the DS not having the standing feet option I'll look somewhere else. The hanging kit is a good idea though. I just don't have the room to keep a doll in the sitting position. I could keep her in bed but not sure if I want to keep something heavy like that in the bed all the time.

INFORMATIONS