exdollofficial.com

Great start to the year!!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Great start to the year!!!

Post by Nova-I »

Hey all,

Well with the new addition of Felicity-Snow just a few weeks ago. 2017 is already looking to be an exciting year for the Nova clan!! In the next up coming weeks, two more DS ladies will be making their way to Southern California.... In-fact one of these sexy ladies is already in route and due to arrive the beginning of next week. She is a DS-145 standard and will be the vehicle of two separate personalities... These two will be properly introduced at a later time. However the two heads accompanying this DS-145 cm body are: (Kayla-s) & (Nina). She also has yellow skin, tight joints, pubic hair, finger bones, finger nails & toe nails....

The second lady will be making her way here in a few weeks. She will be a DS-167 and will have the Alisa head. Her personally will also be introduced at a later date... Her features will include Pink skin tone, shaved pubic area, finger bones, finger nails & toe nails... Soon after her arrival two more heads will be purchased giving this 167 cm body additional personalities. Which also give Felicity's 160 cm body more altar ego's as well... These heads will be (Thera) & (Kayla)...

As each of these ladies arrive there will be arrival stats and un-boxing pictures posted here. Stay tuned it's going be an exciting month!!!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Great start to the year!!!

Post by mi6c »

Whoa, nice.
Looking forward to your pictures.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

SWEET!!! You are gonna have a fun time Buddy!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new ladies! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

WOW way to go!
Man I love this post. Look forward to seeing the ladies!

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Best news I've heard today! Congrats and can't wait to see them! How fun!!!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Good stuff. You have quite the hatem going on.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Extremely exciting. Especially 167. She's one of the superstars of the doll world.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Great news Nova! Always glad to here about more DS ladies joining. Kayla. Nice!
I see dsdoll.us has yet to list the 145 line :(
Regards,
Jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

mi6c wrote:Whoa, nice.
Looking forward to your pictures.

All the best.
Thanks Mi6c! I'm also looking forward to doing many photo shoots with them and sharing with you all... 8)

von_Shredhead wrote:SWEET!!! You are gonna have a fun time Buddy!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new ladies! :thumbs_up:
Cheers!
Thanks buddy! Your lovely Nina has always been one of my favorites... She was defiantly an inspiration when I ordered my first DS in brown skin tone back in 2014. And she has also been the key element for me wanting a DS-145 (standard) with Nina head... In fact this time last year I was going to place an order when the 145 was on sale.. But procrastinated to long and missed out. Then a few months later the DS-145 was "temporarily" removed from the US website and no longer offered to the US market... Then shortly after adopting Felicity I decided to take a closer look at the sales board and there she was... A 2016 DS-145 standard that included a Nina head... :mrgreen:

INTJonny wrote:WOW way to go!
Man I love this post. Look forward to seeing the ladies!
Thanks INTjonny! The review of your 167 Arial was very instrumental during ordering process of mine... I think it was all your beautiful pictures that through me over the edge and made hitting that order button oh so tempting..

OMG! Who could resist this?

or this?

Just looking at all that goodness make my body shiver.... :scrambleup:

samara78 wrote:Good stuff. You have quite the hatem going on.
Thanks Samara! Yes the Harem is growing quite large. In fact I have the dolls spread out between two bedrooms. And both are almost at max capacity... Boy I better get working on that doll house I've been planning to build on the property... Might just have to go two storys :whistle:

haremlover wrote:Extremely exciting. Especially 167. She's one of the superstars of the doll world.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem! You had a really great write up to that was helpful. I agree this 167 body is sure looking delicious....

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jiayi wrote:Great news Nova! Always glad to here about more DS ladies joining. Kayla. Nice!
I see dsdoll.us has yet to list the 145 line :(
Regards,
Jiayi
Hey thanks Jiayi? Yeah, I ended up finding my DS-145 here on the sales board. She is a early 2016 model built around last February. To be honest if I had placed an order for a 145. By default I probably would not have gone with pubic hair on her.. But seeing how great she looks with that specific detail I'm now a fan.. I was so tempted to order the 167 with a runway strip but based on a review I read. The aesthetics of the pubic patch looks great but doesn't feel great during playtime. And since I do love having that after hours playtime with my DS ladies. That aspect is very important to me. Lets just say when I get the DS-145 in a few days there will be a test run to see if I like the pubic patch. :twisted: If so I'll contact John and see if I can get one put on the 167...

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey again everyone!

I received some factory pic's from the previous and original caregiver. Of when this gorgeous DS-145 was finished..

Enjoy!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hollywu wrote:Best news I've heard today! Congrats and can't wait to see them! How fun!!!
Thanks Hollywu!!!

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

Can't wait to see more 167 pics.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Thanks buddy! Your lovely Nina has always been one of my favorites... She was defiantly an inspiration when I ordered my first DS in brown skin tone back in 2014. And she has also been the key element for me wanting a DS-145 (standard) with Nina head... In fact this time last year I was going to place an order when the 145 was on sale.. But procrastinated to long and missed out. Then a few months later the DS-145 was "temporarily" removed from the US website and no longer offered to the US market... Then shortly after adopting Felicity I decided to take a closer look at the sales board and there she was... A 2016 DS-145 standard that included a Nina head... :mrgreen:
Howdy Nova!
Nina is totally stoked and honored to have been an inspiration for you! This is a really big notch in her ego ... her head is swelling ... and she's complaining of a severe neck ache as she tries to hold up her inflated head. :lol: :wink:

The girls and I are stoked to see your new ladies struttin' their stuff soon! I must say, you have quite an impressive collection of DS beauties! Congrats my friend!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : I'm anxious to know your opinion of of the fur patch, and how well it holds up under use.
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Can't wait to see pix of the ex in her new home! :glou:

INFORMATIONS