exdollofficial.com

Great start to the year!!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Great start to the year!!!

Post by samara78 »

So excited to meet her! Congratulations on a splendid choice for your next lady doll
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

jibjibjub wrote:Can't wait to see more 167 pics.
Oh yeah, I can feel the same eagerness to see some more pics of this particular body. I myself am extremely excited to be able to see and touch the DS-167 body first hand.. I will defiantly take lots of pic when she arrives.... :lol:

von_Shredhead wrote:Howdy Nova!
Nina is totally stoked and honored to have been an inspiration for you! This is a really big notch in her ego ... her head is swelling ... and she's complaining of a severe neck ache as she tries to hold up her inflated head. :lol: :wink:

The girls and I are stoked to see your new ladies struttin' their stuff soon! I must say, you have quite an impressive collection of DS beauties! Congrats my friend!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
PS : I'm anxious to know your opinion of of the fur patch, and how well it holds up under use.
Hey Buddy,

Well, I have some fantastic news! The DS-145 is here and she is much more gorgeous than I could have ever imaged... Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to take any pictures of her yet. But I did have the opportunity to get to know her a bit. Where at least she could tell me her name... And a bit more!!! :mrgreen:

As for her fur patch. To be honest it has some positives and negatives about it. But in the end I actually like how sexy it looks on her... The only negative I can really think of. Is that the pubic patch is not really all that stimulating to the touch. It's actually quite rough and makes her v-mound area pretty firm. Almost like it's covered by a small section of carpet. But although the pubic patch is not really all that great to rub your fingers through. It actually doesn't seem affect the sensation or performance during playtime... (First hand experience) LOL! :wink:

Lahfan1970 wrote:Can't wait to see pix of the ex in her new home! :glou:
It's only been two days and she's already starting to feel at home here... Thanks again Lahfan!!! I should be able to get some pic's of her uploaded after this weekend.... :glou:

samara78 wrote:So excited to meet her! Congratulations on a splendid choice for your next lady doll
Thanks Samara! I feel these next two dolls were a great choice also. :mrgreen:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:As for her fur patch. To be honest it has some positives and negatives about it. But in the end I actually like how sexy it looks on her... The only negative I can really think of. Is that the pubic patch is not really all that stimulating to the touch. It's actually quite rough and makes her v-mound area pretty firm. Almost like it's covered by a small section of carpet. But although the pubic patch is not really all that great to rub your fingers through. It actually doesn't seem affect the sensation or performance during playtime... (First hand experience) LOL! :wink:
Thanks for the fur review Nova! Any hairs come loose when in use? Durable? Or more cosmetic?
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote: Thanks for the fur review Nova! Any hairs come loose when in use? Durable? Or more cosmetic?
Cheers!
Von

Oh yes, her pubic patch seems to be quite durable and I have not noticed any hair loss as of yet... The only drawback about her having pubic hair is that the backing of the patch is a bit noticeable when viewing up close. It also makes her vaginal mound a bit firm. But doesn't affect any playtime activities. So I would defiantly say it's more cosmetic then enhancing the sexual experience...

Here is a full torso shot and also one that is up-close of her pubic mound..
Attachments
Mynina (23).JPG
Mynina (23).JPG (143.95 KiB) Viewed 1268 times
Mynina (24).JPG
Mynina (24).JPG (214.5 KiB) Viewed 1268 times

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

OK, it's time for another update..

Well, it's now been a few weeks since my DS-145 was delivered on my door step. And ever since she arrived I've been head over heels for her.. Over the past couple weeks I've really gotten to know both personalities quite well (Mynina "Nina" & Mackenzie "sKayla") . And after spending the first weekend going though my ladies never ending wardrobe. We found quite a few outfits that not only fits this sexy little body but looks great on it too. We even went though several wig changes to find that perfect look for them. It was also surprising to find two other personalities when I was just goofing off, and put the Jiayi & Jiaxin heads from my DS-168 on the DS-145... I actually recall Jiayi doing this with one of his DS-168's and a sKayla head and had a great out come. Interesting enough I did just the same with my DS-168 to and love the look with both the sKayla & Nina heads... Oh yeah also Mynina's first photo shoot went underway this past weekend, so look for her introduction real soon...

As for the new DS-167, I received an email from John last week stating that my lady is finished and ready to be shipped. All payments have been concluded and she is now in-route to me... :mrgreen:
I'm looking forward to her arrival to be ether be later this week or the beginning of next week... Here is a few pics of my new lady..

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

Congrats Nova!!!
you are gonna love her.
I can still remember my jaw dropping moment when I unboxed Ariel. I couldn't believe my eyes. Just dazed. Flipped her over and jaw dropped to the ground. Unbelievable beauty.

I really want a DS 145- as a next doll.
But I'm hoping for new face additions first.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Hey, nice choice on the face for your next lady, Nova. The Yolanda face is my favorite of the full-size faces. She just seems like such a great combination of prettiness, gentleness and sweetness. I love that little smile of hers. Congrats!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Nova!

Thanks for the update and feedback on the pubic fur option! Looks nice Dude! Glad to hear it is durable and doesn't shed hairs easily ... COOL!!

Congrats on your 167 being close to finished and shipping out ... she's gorgeous! I await anxiously for pics and a review! It will be interesting with all the different head swapping possibilities.

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Yahoo! She's here, She's here, My gorgeous DS-167 lady is here. And boy is she remarkable!!! Oh that butt, those boobs, her waist, hips and thighs. Oh my such a delicious figure.... Did I mention that BUTT!!! OMG!!! 8O Anyways here's a little insight of the experience I had with manufacturing (DS) & shipping (DHL)... Some of you may know that this was not my first order with Doll Sweet. In-fact I now have (5) DS ladies in my collection. Only three were actually ordered new... The first two DS orders were pretty much identical. The manufacturing time took about 5 weeks and shipping was about 3-4 days. Those dolls were shipped pretty painlessly from door to door using DHL. There was no hold on the shipment at anytime. And All duties were billed and paid a few weeks after delivery. Duties were only around $40...

With this recent order of the DS-167. The manufacturing time was only about two weeks, which was remarkable!! And shipping was also though DHL and took only 3 days. However DHL is now requiring payment of duties prior to delivery. Which was $108.00 this time... Just as my doll arrived at the local DHL terminal here in San Diego. The track info updated stating this: "Shipment held - Available upon receipt of payment". And ironically there was no links or instructions where to go to pay the duties. So I ended up calling DHL customer support.. The representative was really courteous and instructed me to their bill pay website. Where I could pay using a debit or credit card... I was then told that after the payment had been made that the package would then arrive the next business day.. Oh crap! The next business day was Monday. And I was really hoping to get her that Friday which was the expected delivery day... So I then asked if I could pay online and go down and pick-up from the terminal... And I was told that the package might not be released to me. Mainly because the payment usually takes 24 hr to update in the system. So I asked if I could pay there. And that seemed like the best option. But still the rep on the phone wan't sure...

Well long story short I just decided to swing by the local DHL terminal since it was on my way home from work. And when I got there I just went into the office and mentioned that I was picking up and have to pay some duties. And it was no problem!! I paid the duties, then was instructed to drive around to the loading door. Where out her package came on a forklift. slid her huge box into the back of my truck and off I went... Yahoo! I got her!!! :mrgreen: I'll be giving her a proper introduction real soon along with a lot more pictures... Anyways here's some un-boxing pictures...

Enjoy!!!

Special delivery By Nova Express.

Ah admiring Her box.. OK, time to rip that sucker open and get her out!!!!

Ah, Snug as a bug, 8O What! Where's all the foam bricks??? Not sure I like all the open space for the head to
roll around... :roll:

Head looks nicely wrapped and protected... :thumbs_up:

Oh Yes, Good to see the Eyes and lashes are very well protected and undamaged...

Here's the Alisa head!!!

Received instruction manual and two inserts....

All wrapped up like a butterfly in a cocoon.

Pulled back the shell and OMG!!!!!! Squeeze OMG!!! (I defiantly had high blood pressure at that moment)

Ah Nice! The hands and feet were also nicely protected... :

Oh man look at that body!!! :shocked!:

Breast, Butt, Waist, Hips, Thighs. Oh just an over all great package. And what a fantastic figure....

Just look how meaty those thighs are!! And those breast.... :turn-l:

OMG, That BUTT!!! It's huge and soft!!! Grab that tush and you'll go weak at the knees... Blew me away!!!

Check out the detail! Oh my I'm in love!!!!

And here she is with the Alisa head and long black hair with curls...

So very seductive...

Those breast are some of the best I've felt in the doll industry... Oh and are they a hand full.. :twisted:

And here she is with her natural look sporting long reddish brown hair... Gorgeous!!!

Oh yeah!!! She's Hot pink!!!!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

That is an amazingly good-looking lady you have there, Nova. I really like that the vulva is a part of the main body sculpt. And it's awesome that you were able to just go to the shipping facility to pay the duty and pick her up right there. You've gotta be one happy guy right now.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is a real beauty, and may i say a true work of art.
Congratulations
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks for the photos Nova :thumbs_up: I have one on order as well and no matter how many dolls we have the wait does not get any easier, Your pictures have help though, they are realy great and show me just what i needed to see.... :whistle:

Congrats and happy honeymoon :mrgreen:

Sam.. :glou:

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Wow Nova, congrats!
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Nova!
Great opening thread for your new beauty! DAYYUM!!! She is smokin' Dude!! I LOVE this pic!
So sexy and come hither-ish!
Congrats Buddy!
Cheers!
Von

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Congratulations. Your 167 is fricking gorgeous. Your pictures really make me want to buy one.

INFORMATIONS