exdollofficial.com

A short review of used ex-lite.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A short review of used ex-lite.

Post by samara78 »

Thank you. I like her being so asian. This will be her default shairstyle from now on.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Yep I can see given her transportability from a photographic perspective she has some serious value.. Definately worth your efforts to restore her, a job seriously well done.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow! That means a lot thank you. She sits well and would make a good car pool buddy too.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

sitting on my lap facing the windshield would be best car pool for me. if the police stops me i'll tell him i was teaching her to drive :mrgreen:
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

piacere wrote:sitting on my lap facing the windshield would be best car pool for me. if the police stops me i'll tell him i was teaching her to drive :mrgreen:
Lmao that is hott!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

samara78 wrote:Wow! That means a lot thank you. She sits well and would make a good car pool buddy too.
Cool idea! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

von_Shredhead wrote:
samara78 wrote:Wow! That means a lot thank you. She sits well and would make a good car pool buddy too.
Cool idea! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
Lmao.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks for the review. I just ordered my gal a week ago and just can't wait to see her. Can you somehow change her eyes to a different color? Are her fingernails attached well or can they fall off? Does she smell badly and does the smell eventually go away? Is their something you can do to lessen the gap between the leg and arm attachments? What modification do you recommend to prevent tearing at pussy insert area like say an inner coat of silicone sealer? Can the fingers easily tear off from the hand? I bought a blonde wig and would like to replace the original wig with it. Any ideas on doing that? Sorry about all the questions.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Smell isnt too strong
Do not mess with the eyes meant to be changed.
No getting her wet either.
Mods have to wait until she breaks. I used latex for the repair. Check haremlovers thread and the repair thread i have elsewhere for more detail.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

This is a great thread! Love the ongoing review and the photos that you take so well…...
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

gonestill77 wrote:This is a great thread! Love the ongoing review and the photos that you take so well…...
Thank you so much.

INFORMATIONS