exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite doll repair thread

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ex-lite doll repair thread

Post by samara78 »

Oh yes thank you so very much i really appreciate the reference
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

I don't know, just appears that the development stage was pretty much absent for this doll and now your having to attempt to develope the doll post launch...sometimes things have to be entirely reworked for them to be marketable..a flawed design isn't in anyone's interest, but I can appreciate you maybe view it as a challenge I just can't imagine prospective buyers would have similar ambitions. I won't say any more on the subject and it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I mod and develope every doll i have ever owned. I customize improve and modify every doll that comes through my door.
People will need the help that is offered in this thread by myself and others.

If people want a light weight inexpensive dolls that look nice and are highly posable this doll is a winner.
I personally love dolltography and can't heft a heavy full size doll. My repair on her will work wonders.
I believe this doll will be a real presence and a nice addition to my ds doll collection.

If you have any helpful repair advice, i welcome you to post it.
Thanks for the note.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I am testing performix VLP on the smooth foam to bind it to other smooth foam. Promising thus far.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Kcupusay wrote:I don't know, just appears that the development stage was pretty much absent for this doll and now your having to attempt to develope the doll post launch...sometimes things have to be entirely reworked for them to be marketable..a flawed design isn't in anyone's interest, but I can appreciate you maybe view it as a challenge I just can't imagine prospective buyers would have similar ambitions. I won't say any more on the subject and it'll be interesting to see where it goes.
I think this is slightly unfair.
I am sure a heap of development went into this doll and it winning an innovation award last year was not a bad event.
When I first asked an early adopter about his personal view he responded basically stating she's the best inflatable doll he's seen so far.
Now, even given something might have been lost in translation this is a positive view - albeit from a more neutral position.
If your expectations were for the "ultimate sex doll that weights nothing and is everything the expensive dolls are for cheap" or some such then you will( rightfully) take her apart and to shreds and your opinion about her will be close to abysmal( junk, flawed, farce, ...).
This doll has a pretty unique skin surface and even though it naturally wrinkles because of it being a thin layer on top of foam it looks pretty to begin with - it remains to be seen if it is actually durable, does forgive wrong placement or clothing( dents disappearing or not) and whether or not it can be decently repaired or not( hence this thread by Samara).
What I would be interested in is more feedback about her joints and their ability to actually hold a position against the pressure of the foam and how to re-tighten them if need be - more pictures of her in natural positions such as sitting somewhere would be helpful too.
In any case, she's pretty certainly not a sex-doll role model but more a very pretty strange companion whose mysteries you'll have to explore and will either like or not.

Kind regards.

p.S.: ... and all the best, especially to your repair attempts, Samara.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

"said she was the best inflatable doll he'd seen so far" only she's not inflatable ! She's interconnectable. I wasn't expecting anything personally just really taken aback to see marketing alongside a catalogue of issues... there's development and there's fit for market and those things really should interconnect.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thanks mi6c. Could use some POSITIVE encouragement. It is a tough audience today out here!

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Ain't tough from me. Good luck with your magic mr. :)
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Kcupusay wrote:... there's development and there's fit for market and those things really should interconnect.
*nod* funny enough I share your view on this - however we live in an ever more hectic and hyped up world and I have seen the priority emphasizing "time to market" over everything else in the last decades.
Yes, that might mean putting something out that will need serious changes ... but you were there first ... and for a while you are alone.
Also, already mentioned within this thread "some bridges you can only cross when you come to them".

Notice that I do not approve this approach and would have wished her to turn out somewhat different as well, but since she's here like that now I suggest to find out as much as we can about how to handle her - including repairs - and then maybe come up with a few main points that should be improved.

I just found
Kcupusay wrote:... the development stage was pretty much absent for this doll ...
pretty unfair as she is unique enough to prove the opposite - that one might have wished for even more to close your perceived gap to "fit for market" is a different matter.

Kind regards.
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Drool. I'm so anxious to meet her.
Attachments
Capture+_2017-01-21-07-53-50~2.jpg
Capture+_2017-01-21-07-53-50~2.jpg (44.69 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is almost ready to come home. Her repair will imediately start upon arrival.
Someone stole my latex! Would you believe that?
It was left on my porch by the postal carrier, then someone came and took it.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

For the gap i will try automotive goop. This stuff cures semi hard. We will see, since latex and vlp will not cure on the smooth surface under the connector. Hopefully my ideas will work.
I was going to consider other options but i think gorilla glue will not be well, because you have to add water. Not good for this kind of foam. TheVLP was a no go. It came of and left a hard surface behind it.

I have aqua seal and cotol for the outer layer of the doll.
Wish me best of luck on everything.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Our best wishes are with you and the EX-lite. :)
May you have good ideas :idea: and find the right stuff. :wink:
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Oh yes of course thank you. I am sending you a p.m ok?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Sure :D
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS