exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite doll repair thread

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Ex-lite doll repair thread

Post by samara78 »

I am prepping for the EX-lite i am recieving from a dear friend.

Because she is a PU foam doll, i will be using liquid latex.
Like so.
Capture+_2017-01-19-04-46-20.png
Capture+_2017-01-19-04-46-20.png (417.82 KiB) Viewed 4337 times
My incoming beauty has damages like these
Capture+_2017-01-17-15-40-01.png
Capture+_2017-01-17-15-40-01.png (616.59 KiB) Viewed 4337 times
And some loose plates between the thigh and body which i will need different adhesive to repair. This will be a repair thread as she comes closer to being here.
She has gone through customs now and will be making her way home soon.
Note i do not have the doll yet. But these are examples of what will need to be done
Attachments
Capture+_2017-01-19-05-00-25~2.jpg
Capture+_2017-01-19-05-00-25~2.jpg (63.89 KiB) Viewed 4330 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ex-lite doll repair thread

Post by haremlover »

On your advice I have bought Aquaseal Urethane glue and would think that Urethane might bond better than latex.

In England a latex is available as Copydex.

I repair loudspeakers with foam surrounds. Copydex can be used to coat foam before it disintegrates. But within a few years it goes white, hard and horrible. Instead some years ago a transparent roof sealant also called Aquaseal was available and coating the foam with that was much more permanent.

It might well be worth following your own advice and use the Urethane repair formulation.

In due course I'll be doing the same job.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

haremlover wrote:On your advice I have bought Aquaseal Urethane glue and would think that Urethane might bond better than latex.

In England a latex is available as Copydex.

I repair loudspeakers with foam surrounds. Copydex can be used to coat foam before it disintegrates. But within a few years it goes white, hard and horrible. Instead some years ago a transparent roof sealant also called Aquaseal was available and coating the foam with that was much more permanent.

It might well be worth following your own advice and use the Urethane repair formulation.

In due course I'll be doing the same job.

Best wishes

Harem
The urethane will not bring too much success on her inner foam. It will not fill the open cells of the foam.

I had success on the skin of my candy8teen doll using this method but no success with aquaseal on open cell foam. This stuff is for wet suits not foam. I have some small samples of ds foam that i will demonstrate upon.
The liquid latex will reenforce the foam whereas aquaseal will not. The latex will strengthen her.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Here it is PU foam samples bonded with liquid latex.
They need a few layers of latex. So i doubt the aquaseal will be enough. I only have one layer of latex on the mass of foam. But it will not come apart done this way. I will uodate my attack plan once the first coat dries.
Attachments
The pieces alone not glued
The pieces alone not glued
20170119_054556.jpg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 4311 times
Pieces glued
Pieces glued
20170119_062008.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 4311 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It took three layers of monster maker latex to glue the pieces of PU foam samples i have together.
I have my plan of attack now finalized.

First i will make sure her legs are nicely opened i will brush the whole inner cavity with a layer of(monster maker) latex for this part. While that kind of "sets up" a little, i will move onto the actual tare. This i will do with the latex shown in this thread. I will leave this set from 2 to 5 minutes or until very tacky/sticky apply a second of monster maker to the inner cavity and a second layer of the latex posted on here to the tear. Leave set until tacky sticky. Then force the legs together tie something around the upper thighs if necessary. Force cure with a blowdryer set on warm setting or simply leave her in a warm place to set up for a while.

I hope this helps.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I will be quiet as this thread is for repair her, was just curious about how to fix the outer layer ( the skin ) good luck lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The latex pictured above, dries pretty clear, i will find that out when it is all said and done.
Some bridges you can only cross when you come to them

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The latex set real well into the foam.
It has a very nice consistancy to it. The only piece of foam it didn't "grab onto" were a couple of the very smooth pieces i.e no rough open cells in the foam.
I was basically able to wad the foam up into a cohesive ball.
Now to have a look at my sample. I have other samples of foam on which to test latex as well.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

piacere wrote:I will be quiet as this thread is for repair her, was just curious about how to fix the outer layer ( the skin ) good luck lovers
The latex won't adhere to a smooth "skinned layer" sorry.
Maybe the aquaseal harem has will adhere to the outer smooth layer.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

piacere wrote:I will be quiet as this thread is for repair her, was just curious about how to fix the outer layer ( the skin ) good luck lovers
No the latex works on an open cell rough foam. It will not work on the smooth outer surface. The latex did not hold on the test foam with a smooth surface.
Maybe the thing haremlover bought will seal the outer skin layer.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

If I haven't misunderstood doesn't this bode extremely badly for the extra light/ultra light which are relatively new launches ? Not only issues of extensive wrinkling, unsightly joints but also what would seem to be a proneness to extensive damage and a difficulty of repair

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

People need to learn how to handle them.
This doll fills a sorely lacking niche. Lightweight and full size doll. I believe in doll. And i will find out how to make her a better doll, while i am at it.

This doll will keep improving after i get her here from her journey.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

hopefully the ds/ex guys will learn also to make a larger cavity, as i read is already difficult to place the insert because can't use lube, it would make sense to make it easier by being larger, as i'm sure the insert would not slip off while in use. And what about the mouth? if is kissable how are we supposed to clean it if no liquid can be used. This is a doll that is driving me insane by the technology and practicality of holding a full size lady everywhere i go or do.

I'm so looking forward for this babe, will be my salvation. I already know.

I said i would be quiet in this thread but is stronger then me. And when i see that cavity breakage that looks like a volcano damage gone wrong makes me angry.

later lovers :)
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

piacere wrote:hopefully the ds/ex guys will learn also to make a larger cavity, as i read is already difficult to place the insert because can't use lube, it would make sense to make it easier by being larger, as i'm sure the insert would not slip off while in use. And what about the mouth? if is kissable how are we supposed to clean it if no liquid can be used. This is a doll that is driving me insane by the technology and practicality of holding a full size lady everywhere i go or do.

I'm so looking forward for this babe, will be my salvation. I already know.

I said i would be quiet in this thread but is stronger then me. And when i see that cavity breakage that looks like a volcano damage gone wrong makes me angry.

later lovers :)
If they make the cavity bigger there will be even less support to prevent tearing.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

samara78 wrote:It took three layers of monster maker latex to glue the pieces of PU foam samples i have together.
I have my plan of attack now finalized.

First i will make sure her legs are nicely opened i will brush the whole inner cavity with a layer of(monster maker) latex for this part. While that kind of "sets up" a little, i will move onto the actual tare. This i will do with the latex shown in this thread. I will leave this set from 2 to 5 minutes or until very tacky/sticky apply a second of monster maker to the inner cavity and a second layer of the latex posted on here to the tear. Leave set until tacky sticky. Then force the legs together tie something around the upper thighs if necessary. Force cure with a blowdryer set on warm setting or simply leave her in a warm place to set up for a while.

I hope this helps.
Hey Samara ... I have a tutorial about using latex to glue PU foam back together. This might help anyone wanting some foam repair tips.
Link - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 1&start=39
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS