exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Felicity-Snow (DS160)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Felicity-Snow (DS160)

Post by Nova-I »

Virgin_Doll wrote:Wow, nice outfit and lovely pictures :thumbs_up: :plaidskirt:

Where can one buy such a suit?
Well thank you Virgin_Doll! Unfortunately I can't really recall where I purchased that outfit. But I think it was either off of eBay or Amazon..

windave wrote:Ooh, she's so nice!
Felicity says thanks!! :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Stunning sereis, she´s simply amazing. Great pics!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

After taking pictures for that last set. Felicity decided that was not enough. This time she wanted to completely strip down from all clothing and show off the natural beauty of her 160cm body..

So without further ado here is Felicity Unwrapped!!!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Felicity: Hey everyone! I sure hoped you all enjoyed my last set of pictures!!! I know Nova sure had a hard time staying focused! And my playful behavior didn't help matters either. Every now and then I'd play tricks and get Nova good. Right when he didn't expect it! My favorite moment happened when nova was to busy fumbling around with the camera setting to notice "POOF" something disappeared.. Oops my panties slipped off. I wonder how many shots he got off before even noticing! :mrgreen:

Oh Felicity, I noticed you pulled your panties down right away! Don't you remember every time you did that I came over and played tickle monster with you?? :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Flirty Girl!!! :mrgreen:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Delicious unwrapping of Felicity! Another great photo shoot Nova!

Hey Felicity ... you are as ornery with Nova as Nina is with me! We all luvyas when you're a wee bit ornery! Keep it up sweetie!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Excellent set of pics Nova-I!!
I had the DS 160cm on my shortlist recently, for my next doll :wink:
I'm looking for a more full sized doll (as I'm 5 foot 11), but with the added problem that I have an intermittent bad back issue, plus I'm getting on in years now!
I've looked at several dolls that not only do I like the look of, but fit in that compromise zone for me of weight vs height.

Since I know DS dolls are made with a foam core, they are generally lighter for a given height and yes, I will be using the doll to pose for me as well, as you have demonstrated in your amazing pics!

Could you possibly answer a quick question: What is, or do you know what the mouth to crotch distance is on your 160 please?
This would greatly assist me in choosing another doll a bit closer to my own size.
Best regards,
Up2

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Very Sensual Girl!

I can see why you play "Tickle Monster". Sounds like fun :multi:

DM

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Delicious unwrapping of Felicity! Another great photo shoot Nova!

Hey Felicity ... you are as ornery with Nova as Nina is with me! We all luvyas when you're a wee bit ornery! Keep it up sweetie!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Well thanks Buddy! I'm so glad you like Felicity's unwrapped pics...

Felicity: Oh thank you for the nice comments Mr. Von! LOL! Yeah, I think Nova also likes it when I'm ornery with him too. Anyways I'm just so happy
to have found him. Oh by the way Nova can be quite ornery with me too.
:mrgreen:

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

Ohhhh......YES! Delicious delicious! :whistle: :whistle:
Felicity you make the snow melt with your yumminess!!! :mrgreen:

Stunning unwrapping pics Nova! Your Felicity is awesome! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers!
Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Up2myneck wrote:Excellent set of pics Nova-I!!
I'm looking for a more full sized doll (as I'm 5 foot 11), but with the added problem that I have an intermittent bad back issue, plus I'm getting on in years now!
I've looked at several dolls that not only do I like the look of, but fit in that compromise zone for me of weight vs height.

Since I know DS dolls are made with a foam core, they are generally lighter for a given height and yes, I will be using the doll to pose for me as well, as you have demonstrated in your amazing pics!

Could you possibly answer a quick question: What is, or do you know what the mouth to crotch distance is on your 160 please?
This would greatly assist me in choosing another doll a bit closer to my own size.
Best regards,
Up2
Hey thanks Up2!!!

From her mouth down to her vaginal opening. Felicity measures around 63 cm (2' 1"). And based or her specs from the manufacture she is approximately 5' 3" (with head) and about 55 LBS. From my own personal experience, the DS-160 is a great doll body for photography, displaying, cuddling and full contact sports... :twisted: I'm also close to your height at 5' 9" and find no difficulties preforming with her...

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:Very Sensual Girl!

I can see why you play "Tickle Monster". Sounds like fun :multi:

DM

LOL! Thanks DM! She is defiantly tickle monster worthy!!! :twisted:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Bud Bundy wrote:Ohhhh......YES! Delicious delicious! :whistle: :whistle:
Felicity you make the snow melt with your yumminess!!! :mrgreen:

Stunning unwrapping pics Nova! Your Felicity is awesome! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers!
Bud
Thanks Bud!

Felicity: Hey thank you Mr. Bundy! Your words are just so touching that I can't wait to do my next photo shoot... :multi:

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Nova-I wrote:
Up2myneck wrote:Excellent set of pics Nova-I!!

Best regards,
Up2
Hey thanks Up2!!!

From her mouth down to her vaginal opening. Felicity measures around 63 cm (2' 1"). And based or her specs from the manufacture she is approximately 5' 3" (with head) and about 55 LBS. From my own personal experience, the DS-160 is a great doll body for photography, displaying, cuddling and full contact sports... :twisted: I'm also close to your height at 5' 9" and find no difficulties preforming with her...
Thanks for this info Nova-I, I now have enough details to put this doll on my 'next doll' list! I had narrowed down to (mostly) TPE types around the 150-165cm size, so this info helps a lot for when I'm ready to 'go large' for my next lovely lady! :wink:
Getting so excited now!! :D :twisted: Just need to save up a few more pennies............

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Oh. My.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

WHAT a babe

INFORMATIONS