exdollofficial.com

Doll Sweet / ExDoll relation with ArteTokio

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Doll Sweet / ExDoll relation with ArteTokio

Post by Gust »

From what I gathered, Doll Sweet and ExDoll is the same company doing business under two names depending on the region (ExDoll in China and DS everywhere else, except Japan where all sales go through ArteTokio). But there are still a few things I'm curious about: what is DS relation with ArteTokio? Is Arte just a partner company or a parent? And is DS/ExDoll a Chinese owned & managed company or Japanese? I heard conflicting opinions about that, so there seems to be some confusion about this on the forum. If someone has valid, confirmed information and could clear this up that would be great.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Doll Sweet / ExDoll relation with ArteTokio

Post by samara78 »

Ds doll is a japanese company with factory in china.
Arte tokyo is a japanese division/partner of ds doll.
EX-doll is the name of fs for sales in china.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS