exdollofficial.com

How to handle the DS Lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Re: How to handle the DS Lite

Post by Master Blaster »

Hey bro, thanks for the detailed pics and info on this nice alternative doll! I'm seeing this as the best "alternative" to expensive heavy full size silicone/tpe dolls to date. Would like your thoughts on this:

The skin appears to be a thin film like covering over the foam and would obviously be softer and squishier than say the Candy8Teen thick urethane skin. But it looks to me that it would easily tear in time with normal handling and "play time". What do you think about that? Do you think the skin is sturdy enough for normal handling and "play time"?
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Currently I'm of very mixed opinions and unsolidified views.

When I start doing a real photoshoot with her then I'll be able to put her through her durability tests for those purposes.

But for sex . . .
Sex function:
Our sex doll has a removable insert.

The doll is not a real woman: for sexual function, it's necessary to give her the correct posture. Customers have to take time for "running in" to find the most comfortable positions.

Sexual play with the doll will need a lot of lubricating fluid.
I think if one's looking at sex one needs to explore a compendium of positions - "running in" as DS put it.

If you enjoy rough sex then buy a more robust doll. But for gentle sex . . . time will tell.

From just one night sandwiched between a TPE doll on one side and her on the other with feet freezing off beyond the zone of the electric blanket, I have the impression that she's a good figure by my side to stop nightmares of being without my wife. Beyond that I haven't had the opportunity to test and perhaps others may come forward with experiences and recommendations that DS themselves have not provided.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do use liquid latex to repair this doll. It will bond with the foam easily. The latex will soak into the open cell pores of the PU foam. Apply the liquid latex with a wide flat disposable art brush, be careful not to get latex where you do not want it. Protect the surounding work area and doll

Push the legs together and force cure with a blowdryer.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Great harem this thread should definitely be made a sticky :)

Sorry to see your girl in such a state but at least you have a pristine one to play with as well.

I never installed those yellow pins into my dolls joints as when I tried one I got the feeling I wouldn't be able to remove her limbs without causing possible damage and your experience has proved my right so thanks for that, but that said I spent a few hours today coming up with a better solution to this problem as I wanted my Mia's limbs to stay secure but also wanted to be able to remove them for dressing without worrying about damaging her so I've used a flexible rubber hose with a smaller diameter than that of the yellow not so flexible pins that DS supply and I've wrapped electrical insulation tape around the outer end of them but also made them sit a bit shorter of the end where the clip is as the problem I see with the DS method is that the yellow pins don't allow the clip on the end of the rod to push in when trying to remove them because the four prongs aren't able to push inboard without applying excessive force like using a screw driver.

I then tried wrapping different lengths of tape around the hoses to get the desired amount of force I think is enough to hold the joints securely in place while moving her limbs in all directions without them coming unclipped but still allowing me to remove them with minimal effort when I want to dress or hide her and it's worked perfectly :D but it's just a shame these doll aren't like this when they come out of the box :(

Hope this has been helpful.

Mahoro

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

That makes sense Mahoro. i have been building toys for pleasure when i was a kid and the best thing that worked for fine tuning, at the end was using tape or plastic wrap, either more or less, keep wrapping around or remove until reach the desired amount of resistance.
Yours is great idea.

later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

mahoro wrote:I spent a few hours today coming up with a better solution to this problem as I wanted my Mia's limbs to stay secure but also wanted to be able to remove them for dressing without worrying about damaging her so I've used a flexible rubber hose with a smaller diameter . . .
Perhaps you might possibly do some photos of this? I think it will be very helpful and valuable. This lady is a great photo model http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1030975
ImageImageImageImageImage
and dressing and undressing her will be very important. She's a good deal easier to dress than most dolls and the removable limbs will make it more so.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

samara78 wrote:Do use liquid latex to repair this doll. It will bond with the foam easily. The latex will soak into the open cell pores of the PU foam. Apply the liquid latex with a wide flat disposable art brush, be careful not to get latex where you do not want it. Protect the surounding work area and doll

Push the legs together and force cure with a blowdryer.
Hi Harem.
Should you follow Samara's advice, kindly let us know how it went.
Also, if you do, make sure only to use Silicone inserts afterwards, and not TPE, see here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59742

All the best.

p.S.: Should you decide to replace the torso after deeming it gone, kindly consider donating it my way for head adapter fit testing. :wink:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Motoko

Post by Motoko »

As my EX Lite is about to leave, it was time to dismantle her. No problem for arms, you can remove them easily.
For legs it was a bit more difficult and there is a risk to damage the body. Finally after no success acting as indicated (leg up) I succeeded doing the contrary (leg down while pulling). So just watch what's going on....

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thanks for sending me your lady motoko. I hope someone can repay your kindness and generosity with the like.
This doll will be getting repaired upon arrival. I will gladly post the results for everyone.

I know liquid latex is the solution to the splitting issue.
Von shredhead used this method to repair a candy8teen he has that took damages. This should work out really well on this doll. And you can pigment the latex too, with acrylic paint.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

who is going to send mine to me?
Let me have lady lite and i will show you all how to handle her :lilangel: :scrambleup:
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Mahoro reports staining can happen with her so be careful.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have some word for everyone. Do not leave her limbs or body at extreme angles for extended amounts of time. It streches the outer layer and will leave some serious wrinkling. Hope it slowly smooths out though.
A little of it came out

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

haremlover wrote:
mahoro wrote:I spent a few hours today coming up with a better solution to this problem as I wanted my Mia's limbs to stay secure but also wanted to be able to remove them for dressing without worrying about damaging her so I've used a flexible rubber hose with a smaller diameter . . .
Perhaps you might possibly do some photos of this? I think it will be very helpful and valuable. This lady is a great photo model http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1030975
ImageImageImageImageImage
and dressing and undressing her will be very important. She's a good deal easier to dress than most dolls and the removable limbs will make it more so.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you for starting this thread, it does contain VITAL information for anyone considering and Ex-Lite. In your pictures of Ex-Lite Kayla above, I can readily see the wrinkling of the skin, but it isn't terrible. But using the doll for photographic purposes and / or using the proper clothing, such as a tight fitting body stocking, would hide the wrinkles along with the arm and leg seems. As you said, removing the limbs for dressing is another plus, as I do change Eryka (my Happy Dolls Dagmar fabric doll) often.
samara78 wrote:Mahoro reports staining can happen with her so be careful.
I think it pretty much is a good practice to use a body stocking in general with any doll or layer dark clothing over light clothing. I have a fabric doll and I rarely put dark items directly on her body for any length of time and with black I always have something light colored on underneath.

Diaval

INFORMATIONS