exdollofficial.com

My new Ex-Lite Doll and thoughts

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My new Ex-Lite Doll and thoughts

Post by samara78 »

acrux wrote:Thank you for your review! Definitely some food for thought here - . You are the second one to say that the insert is too tight, but it seems DS recently introduced a new roomier type insert, so let's hope that will make the Ex-Lite a better bedmate. Btw. do you think she can be used without insert (with a female condom)?
I agrre a female condom dry on the outside/lubed on the inside should work. Or even a rubber glove.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@DKaisaer9
Thank you for the review :)
Can you change the wigs on the ex-lite? because i see a different color from your first picture.

I wanted to ask if you don't mind answer, if you live someplace in Asia, because i heard there was the first batch of dolls made for that market, and was a pre-version. The new batch coming to USA is an improved version, including the new vagina that all taller dolls from ex/ds dolls use, the one that looks like a mushroom :)

Thank you.

Later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thanks for the review. I was wondering about these Ex-Lite dolls.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Thank you for some great pictures and thorough review. Her looks do not bother me at all. However other issues you bring up, like limited posing/stretching issues are discouraging. Hopefully these issues will be addressed in future versions.

Over all, I still see a beautiful doll at a very reasonable price.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

piacere wrote:Can you change the wigs on the ex-lite? because i see a different color from your first picture.
Yes. According to Sandro's new thread (Doll Studio) on EX Lite the wig attaches using velcro.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

I see this doll getting better over time

I like the idea of interchangeable limbs which, theoretically, could give you a taller or shorter doll, smaller or larger feet for different sized shoes , and a set of hands with finger wires and a set without.
This doll could be very customizable if DS puts in the effort to do so

I think we can all agree there is a lot that could be improved but I think this was still a good idea for a doll that a lot of people can enjoy without breaking the bank.

I might get one but this review has kinda killed the hype for me...
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Great review DKaisaer9, and very helpful :thumbs_up:

Despite the cosmetic issues, I'd say that the biggest detraction is the reportedly excessively tight vaginal orifice. If this latter issue is resolved, then I would say that this doll is definitely worth the price. This doll is not priced at much more than many of the high end inflatables these days, and unlike an inflatable, she won't leave you flat ( :mrgreen: ) in the end.

Actually, I hope that this is the future blueprint for many of the upcoming dolls, and that someday, high end dolls with silicone skin are reduced to a fraction of their current weight, yet retain all of their current durability.

Sam

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Far from perfect but the concept has potential. Design from the hips up is what I always say. The modular aspect seems unnecessary too. I think there is a future for high end foam dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very interesting indeed

Thanks so much for your detailed photos.

Excited curiosity and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with this lady . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

james 1966 wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:All I have to say is, If I were going on an Ocean cruise, I would want to take one with me.
Is that because you could conceivably use it as a life preserver if the ship should sink? I'm assuming it floats, being made of foam. This doll seems so ill conceived I don't even know where to start. It looks poorly made, it's not attractive, it barely passes as a mannequin much less a sex doll. Sure to become an albatross and the 'Yugo' of sex dolls. Can't believe this doll made it to production. Heavy seam lines, wrinkled skin, limbs fall off while moving...just terrible for a company with such a history of quality dolls. Just my personal opinion. Gets my vote for worst product of the year 2016.
:thumbs_up:

There are things that you wish you could unsee.

Thank you for the revealing review OP.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I find the concept of the Ex-Lite really interesting, yet this review showed clearly it's not yet a love doll.

I thought also this would make a great hotel-companion due to it's light weight.

I spent nearly 7 years in a hotel working in another city and i had a large suit case stored there with all kinds of stuff for lonely hotel evenings. An Ex-Lite, more usable as sex doll than the current one, would have been really great to have in this situation.

anataus

Post by anataus »

Hi DKaisaer9

thanks a lot for your review
A couple of question, the most important features to me

a) Is her skin warm or cold to the touch ?
b) Is her torso rigid or flexible ?

Bue

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Warm to the touch.

Rigid but easily moved

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

james 1966 wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:All I have to say is, If I were going on an Ocean cruise, I would want to take one with me.
Is that because you could conceivably use it as a life preserver if the ship should sink? I'm assuming it floats, being made of foam. This doll seems so ill conceived I don't even know where to start. It looks poorly made, it's not attractive, it barely passes as a mannequin much less a sex doll. Sure to become an albatross and the 'Yugo' of sex dolls. Can't believe this doll made it to production. Heavy seam lines, wrinkled skin, limbs fall off while moving...just terrible for a company with such a history of quality dolls. Just my personal opinion. Gets my vote for worst product of the year 2016.
I beg to differ........ Admittedly she's not as athletic in bed as her TPE or silicone sisters, but if you treat her right, she will love you back. Shes just shy and inexperienced so you need to be gentle.

As for being 'poorly made and not attractive' have a look here and make up your own mind.
The Doll Forum • View topic - Kayla's Portfolio (DS Ex-Lite)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84102&start=15

Cheers,
G

anataus

Post by anataus »

haremlover wrote:
Rigid but easily moved

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks haremlover

I suspected that a doll with that kind of skeleton can not be that flexible
however on DS web site is written

Waist:

Lite love doll waist can bend to the left and right, forward and backward, the angles for this are limited to 30 degrees. When the body rotates (waist twisting), the angles are limited to 45 degrees.

The pics are selfexplaining

I dont want to be hypercritic but the manufacturers must provide reliable information

INFORMATIONS