exdollofficial.com

First doll. DS 158

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

KiltedCowboy

Re: First doll. DS 158

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Got my cosplay outfits today.........
IMG_5335b.jpg
IMG_5335b.jpg (505.55 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
Rin-Hoshizora.jpg
Rin-Hoshizora.jpg (76.96 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
IMG_5342b.jpg
IMG_5342b.jpg (803.03 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
Kotori_pure_sr677_t.jpg
Kotori_pure_sr677_t.jpg (157.38 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
And yes, I do have the proper wigs ordered as well!
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Cosplay! すごい. I was recently thinking of getting a few outfits for my girl. It always looked like fun.
I'm torn between a sexy cat
School girl/ Japanese swinsuit
Or the classic maid look

I guess I get them all right :mrgreen:
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

The difficult thing is there are soooooo many different cosplay/anime looks and outfits available it's difficult to choose. Heck, I could spend more on outfits than I did on my girl!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey KC ... GREAT outfits for your beautiful lady! Can't wait to see her dressed and photo'd. Where did you have her outfits made? They look fantastic and very accurate!
Cheers!
Von
KiltedCowboy wrote:Heck, I could spend more on outfits than I did on my girl!
With outfits like these, I can see very easily spending more on outfits than the purchase price of a doll! Very very cool!!!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey KC ... GREAT outfits for your beautiful lady! Can't wait to see her dressed and photo'd. Where did you have her outfits made? They look fantastic and very accurate!
Von, I ordered them from a site named Cospicky. They have tons of great cosplay outfits and accessories. I will post pics once I get my girl and try to give details on fitting and sizes.

Mark

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I can see that "the wait" is driving you crazy. Hope she arrives safely.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

KiltedCowboy wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hey KC ... GREAT outfits for your beautiful lady! Can't wait to see her dressed and photo'd. Where did you have her outfits made? They look fantastic and very accurate!
Von, I ordered them from a site named Cospicky. They have tons of great cosplay outfits and accessories. I will post pics once I get my girl and try to give details on fitting and sizes.

Mark
Thanks Mark! They have many nice anime outfits available (bookmarked now)! Your gal is gonna look fantastic Buddy! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

haremlover wrote:I can see that "the wait" is driving you crazy. Hope she arrives safely.

Best wishes

Harem
You have that 100% correct Harem! Truth be told, I would be buying even more, but I want to wait until she arrives to be sure about accurate clothing/shoe sizes. The money I could spend on shoes.........

Mark

Castella
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Castella »

Haha, I totally know the feeling of shopping for outfits before the girl is even in my arms. I'm sure she'll love them. :D

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Found another nice Eastern style dress. Been spending way too much time on Ebay!!!
dress.jpg
dress.jpg (606.99 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Wow! That's a gorgeous dress.

Your gal is just strikingly gorgeous! I can't wait to see her dressed up and some photos. She will be a lot of fun to photograph. I realized that I love to do photo shoots and dress up the girls. It is a blast!

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

It has now been two months since I sent my payment and still no word on any anticipated arrival date. From what I can decipher from my messages from XS, she was sent out back at the beginning of the month and is on her way to Hong Kong. Is she still on a truck being delivered? Sitting in a warehouse waiting to be be processed? Who knows.... The cosplay outfits that came from China sat at U.S. customs for over a week waiting to get through. I am certain that once she arrives here in the States it will be a good two weeks for customs and actual delivery. So three or four more weeks until I have any hope at all of seeing delivery? My excitement and anticipation have long ago expired and now I am just frustrated and to be honest beginning to sour on this entire endeavor. I have appreciated all of the feedback and support from everyone here, and I suppose I just need to know if I am being unreasonable or if two to three months wait time is par for the course when ordering a doll. Thanks, Mark

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The wait is terrible but the end result of a DS lady is a charm.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

KC hang in there mate, the waiting is the worst part of inviting a doll to live with you. When my lady (DS158 with Youyi head) Sarah arrived, the weeks and months she made me wait for her to arrive were instantly forgiven and I'm sure the same will happen to you. The day that big box arrives at your door is one to be savoured and remembered.

All the best.

Anglian and Sarah

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

my doll was 8 weeks and a few days getting hear, I was getting fed up and worrying. but all ok in the end.
I hope she arrive soon for you
when she does she will be spoilt for choice with all the kit you got for her (like that last dress),
Gee

INFORMATIONS