exdollofficial.com

Rylee, Leona, and Dillion's DS145cm gallery thread

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Rylee, Leona, and Dillion's DS145cm gallery thread

Post by samara78 »

Really amazing photos.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Well done, spedfish! Your creativity and skill continue to impress, especially with the hair-combing and teeth-brushing shots. If these photos don't say "sexy girl", I don't know what does.

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Karrot wrote:Spedfish old buddy, I can honestly say that the moment I saw your entry with Rylee I knew where one of my votes was going.

There is very little sexier than a girl in a tight top and knickers and her pose and expression were perfect!

Love the whole set especially the butt shots, oh yes factor achieved!

Karrot

Thanks man! Obviously, me and everyone else were blown away by your 1st place entry, that was the 1st pic I checked off :thumbs_up: Congrats
samara78 wrote:Really amazing photos.
Thank you!
Jonathan- wrote:Well done, spedfish! Your creativity and skill continue to impress, especially with the hair-combing and teeth-brushing shots. If these photos don't say "sexy girl", I don't know what does.
Thanks. I feel like I should do some more around the house activity type pics, think I do a little too much of the glamour/nude type photo shoots sometimes.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Incredible photo shoot spedfish ... fantastic poses ... amazing expressions ... candid atmosphere ... WOW!
Ace Buddy! :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Above all pictures of Spedfish, Rylee stole my heart. She's combination of sexy and innocent. I really can't wait myself to get a Ying someday. Although, DS recently changed her make up. If you look at some Chinese forum, the new Ying head is more attractive than cute looking. Innocent alike.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

bubula
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bubula »

I don't give my two cents very often but I feel I need to here: Rylee is the hottest girl on TDF. No contest.
Can't wait for my own Ying to get here...

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wow, you take great photos. Really love this thread…….
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

VERY nice pictures here!

I must say that you really know how to handle your camera (and lights). Well done. Beautiful and sensual photos! :mrgreen:

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Sofos wrote:VERY nice pictures here!

I must say that you really know how to handle your camera (and lights). Well done. Beautiful and sensual photos! :mrgreen:
Must envy people here who have a 5k Camera... (Canon EOS-1DX MarkII DSLR) or even the 2.5k (Canon EOS-5D MarkIII DSLR)

I only have the cheap lumia phone with me lol. I wonder what camera sped was using.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Thanks for the comments folks!

I use a Canon Rebel T3 and lighting is a very simplistic, cheap setup. I usually have the main light bulb with a cheap white diffuser umbrella and recently bought a little LED bulb that the color can be changed to whatever you like, and use that as my little highlighting source.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

spedfish wrote:Thanks for the comments folks!

I use a Canon Rebel T3 and lighting is a very simplistic, cheap setup. I usually have the main light bulb with a cheap white diffuser umbrella and recently bought a little LED bulb that the color can be changed to whatever you like, and use that as my little highlighting source.
Wow, Canon Rebel, I thought it was some 1k type camera xD

Well, I needed to get myself a better camera. The 2k I'm talking about can capture 1k frames per second and that's so good for photographers capturing each motion in high quality.

My camera phone lumia 1020 wasn't the best but has the option to go .dmg which is a high image quality for use on Photoediting. I seldom photoedit my captures if the lights was bright or use convertion grain and adjust the contrast and saturation for natural looks.

May not have setup like real photographers but I do have animators setup including stopmotion that close to it.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

RJAce1014 wrote:
spedfish wrote:Thanks for the comments folks!

Wow, Canon Rebel, I thought it was some 1k type camera xD

Well, I needed to get myself a better camera. The 2k I'm talking about can capture 1k frames per second and that's so good for photographers capturing each motion in high quality.

My camera phone lumia 1020 wasn't the best but has the option to go .dmg which is a high image quality for use on Photoediting. I seldom photoedit my captures if the lights was bright or use convertion grain and adjust the contrast and saturation for natural looks.

May not have setup like real photographers but I do have animators setup including stopmotion that close to it.

Cheers,

RJ
Nice. Regardless of what you use, I love your animations and pics, very nice!!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote:My camera phone lumia 1020 wasn't the best but has the option to go .dmg which is a high image quality for use on Photoediting.
Actually, as far as smartphone goes, the lumia 1020, alongside its older sibling nokia 808, as a pure snapper it's still the best quality you can get :thumbs_up:

With it's big 1/1.5" size sensor and custom Zeiss optics It produces raw files that, for details, can easily rivals many compact cameras....
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:My camera phone lumia 1020 wasn't the best but has the option to go .dmg which is a high image quality for use on Photoediting.
Actually, as far as smartphone goes, the lumia 1020, alongside its older sibling nokia 808, as a pure snapper it's still the best quality you can get :thumbs_up:

With it's big 1/1.5" size sensor and custom Zeiss optics It produces raw files that, for details, can easily rivals many compact cameras....
This is similar to what I said on some Camera forum however they all disagree with me. (100 vs 1 lol)
They said I can't compare a Camera vs consumer phone. Of course, there's review comparing Pentax and Lumia together and other reviews considering Lumia as a garbage despite of it's 41mpx.

I'm not much of windows phone. I really do started out as Android but I just like how Lumia 1020 was back then and all my captures are not grainy anymore unlike my old Kodak. But of course, iPhone people tend to shove it off my face that their sensor despite being 8mpx is far superior than Lumia's 41mpx.

I'm not really comparing both, I'm just going for cheaper one. If quality is concern and photography for living which actually did for few years but not anymore... I might get the Canon EOS 1D X that is $5.5k if photography is for living but since I'm only doing touches, photomanipulation, stopmotion, I'm leaning towards the high end of Canon EOS 5D which still racks up to $2.5k

Love photography too.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

RJAce1014 wrote:This is similar to what I said on some Camera forum however they all disagree with me. (100 vs 1 lol)
They said I can't compare a Camera vs consumer phone.
That's because they never had a 1020, or if they had one they never bothered to use camera controls, shoot in RAW and develop the files on a PC. :wink:
It's the 1020 sensor physical size that make the difference. As i said above the RAW files of the lumia can easily make their excellent impressions against many compacts.
I had a 1020, and last year, when it broke beyond repair i almost cried :(
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

INFORMATIONS