exdollofficial.com

DS breakthrough insert design

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS breakthrough insert design

Post by jonn »

This is one of two identical inserts that came with my DS 170cm early last year (this doll was later officially renamed to 167).

The insert is about 5.5 inches long, and has some coloring around the labia to add a little realism.
length.jpg
length.jpg (202.34 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
Here is what is looks like on the inside. It is realistically textured like many Japanese designs, and made of the softest silicone I can imagine. In the first picture, you can even see a little external cut made accidentally by a fingernail when removing the insert after a session of activity.
through.jpg
through.jpg (124.74 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
Notice the little spot of white at the end?

It isn't a trick of the light. It is part of the "breakthrough" design.

Lets look at that from the other end.
breakthrough.jpg
breakthrough.jpg (203.96 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
The same thing happened to the first insert the day the doll arrived, and now it has happened to the second insert as well. It is nothing I can't repair, but I think DS needs to make the end thicker in future inserts. In fact, an extra inch or two of length would be nice too, as long as it doesn't just fold over upon itself when putting it into the doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS breakthrough insert design

Post by haremlover »

It would be wonderful to see photos of your 167 lady. Isn't she one of the most beautiful, natural and yet voluptuous ever made?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

DS should make some deeper inserts. I must say these inserts give a fantastic sensation. I have punched through both 145 inserts, not in the end but in the middle.
She told me to come but I was already there

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

"Breakthrough" design. Heh.

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

haremlover wrote:It would be wonderful to see photos of your 167 lady. Isn't she one of the most beautiful, natural and yet voluptuous ever made?

Harem

I second this. I'd love to see some photos of the doll.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

jonn wrote:This is one of two identical inserts that came with my DS 170cm early last year (this doll was later officially renamed to 167).
The same thing happened to the first insert the day the doll arrived, and now it has happened to the second insert as well. It is nothing I can't repair, but I think DS needs to make the end thicker in future inserts. In fact, an extra inch or two of length would be nice too, as long as it doesn't just fold over upon itself when putting it into the doll.

I got your pictures. sorry for that it seems the insert bottom is broken.
we never had this problem before, the silicone is elastic, it can fit almost man's size.
please send us email: sales@dsdoll.us
we can offer you replacement insert free for this problem.
also, you can use some silicoen adhesive glue the tear of the silicone.
here we have some silicone repire video on Youtube, hope it may reference:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-zH_ ... 6Q/videos/

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Thank you. DS customer service is amazing.

I repaired the first broken insert months ago, but did not try it until yesterday. It was usable but a bit uncomfortable because the RTV 4500 silicone I used for the repair is not as soft or smooth as the insert. I got some of it on the inner surface by accident where it can rub up against sensitive parts.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

That's why I ALWAYS cut my fingernails before even thinking about taking my doll out for play. Sharp fingernails can do all kinds of nasty punctures/scratches.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Pumpster wrote:That's why I ALWAYS cut my fingernails before even thinking about taking my doll out for play. Sharp fingernails can do all kinds of nasty punctures/scratches.
Ditto

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

The old phrase goes: If you make a better mousetrap, they will come.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Why not try their new G-Type insert? I think it's designed for bigger dolls and has more of suction and something the holds it in place so it doesn't move a lot.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Hmm, I notice I did not ever post again about this.

The new inserts DS sent are thicker at the end which should make them much stronger.

Much more recently, I did get a G-type insert too. Ironically (for such a large insert) it is the tightest thing I've ever put my penis into. Besides that, it doesn't appear to have any durability problems at first look.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

jonn wrote:Hmm, I notice I did not ever post again about this.

The new inserts DS sent are thicker at the end which should make them much stronger.

Much more recently, I did get a G-type insert too. Ironically (for such a large insert) it is the tightest thing I've ever put my penis into. Besides that, it doesn't appear to have any durability problems at first look.
Does it have any draw back to it's function at all? I think others would appreciate to know more if there's certainty draw back while in use. G-type insert looks like it clamps so the insert doesn't wiggle or move around inside while in use. You feel a much more pleasurable sensation through it.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

RJAce1014 wrote:Does it have any draw back to it's function at all? I think others would appreciate to know more if there's certainty draw back while in use. G-type insert looks like it clamps so the insert doesn't wiggle or move around inside while in use. You feel a much more pleasurable sensation through it.

Cheers,

RJ
I suspect the G-type puts more stress on the doll's vagina opening during use, since it has thicker walls. I have only used it once since it arrived last month so I don't know if it will make tearing worse. It completely solves the problem of the insert getting pushed inside her accidentally, which is nice.

Guys often consider a tighter hole to be more pleasurable, and certainly the G-type is much tighter than the original R-type that comes standard with the 167cm doll. Maybe with time I will get used to the tightness of the G-type and enjoy it more, but for now I would not actually say it is a more pleasurable sensation.

You already saw and commented on my picture review, but here is a link for anyone else who comes across the thread. viewtopic.php?p=1106917#p1106917

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

jonn wrote:You already saw and commented on my picture review, but here is a link for anyone else who comes across the thread. viewtopic.php?p=1106917#p1106917
Yes, I'm aware of the thread and it's usage but if there's a certain draw back yet like anything that can be negative towards the insert or to simplify a potential problem or error that needs to be taken care off.

If there's none, I can recommend this more than any other inserts that causes tears on the vaginal entry. I think it was designed that way to prevent those tears. It clamps, feels more realistic insert.

I don't use them sex, but it could be part good for recommendation in future reference for owners who would use the dolls for sexual counterpart. If the insert clamps well and doesn't feel loosely use unlike the R type, this could be the solution inserts for most owners who owns DS dolls.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS