exdollofficial.com

New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

phman006
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

Post by phman006 »

The head is made of the same foam like in the body

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

The Ex-Lite is now available for sale from Doll To. Shipping costs to the United States are a flat rate. Production time is about a week and shipping time by air is usually 5-8 days. https://dollto.com/index.php/product/ds-ex-lite/

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Are there plans to offer other body types in polyurethane? It is a great option!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Doll To wrote:The Ex-Lite is now available for sale from Doll To. Shipping costs to the United States are a flat rate. Production time is about a week and shipping time by air is usually 5-8 days. https://dollto.com/index.php/product/ds-ex-lite/
phman006 said that he could not recommend this doll for sex as the insert was too tight.
Can the Ex-Lite be supplied with a larger insert, or is the cavity too small for that? Can she be used without insert (with her legs fairly close together)?

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

There are two kinds of inserts available for this doll. One looks better cosmetically and the other is more comfortable for use.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Doll To wrote:There are two kinds of inserts available for this doll. One looks better cosmetically and the other is more comfortable for use.
Thank you! Do you know the inner depth and width of the larger one?
I have read here on TDF that some have used their dolls without the insert if the insert is too tight. Do you think the Ex-Lite can be used without insert?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I read somewhere that the doll is not intended to get wet - so using without insert might be problemmatic

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

I had high expectations for this lady, too bad. Dolls are getting as disappointing as women.
Had a lot of strike outs lately.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

haremlover wrote:I read somewhere that the doll is not intended to get wet - so using without insert might be problemmatic

Best wishes

Harem
Ah, but a female condom without lube at the outside might solve that problem?

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Fiona lite wrote:I mean she is so light, that is very easy to handle her. I have also an Jellynew and an 4Wood doll, I know how hard it is to bring them in pose for a good photo shot.
She has one entry only ok, but this feels real good!
But according to Fiona the vagina feels very good. Maybe he has the other insert the vendor 'Doll To' is talking about?
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

piacere wrote:
Fiona lite wrote:I mean she is so light, that is very easy to handle her. I have also an Jellynew and an 4Wood doll, I know how hard it is to bring them in pose for a good photo shot.
She has one entry only ok, but this feels real good!
But according to Fiona the vagina feels very good. Maybe he has the other insert the vendor 'Doll To' is talking about?
Hmm, could be. It would be very interesting to get this clarified. DS? Anyone else?

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

We are waiting for the manufacturer to provide us with more details about the inserts.

They are making a video for us. When we receive our display model we will make a video review for you guys. We will measure the insert we receive for you.

I don't have an answer yet concerning using the doll without an insert but I don't think using the doll without an insert is a good idea. Generally, dolls that use inserts have a large cavity to accommodate the insert. It may not be practical trying to use the doll without the insert.

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To »

Doll To wrote:The Ex-Lite is now available for sale from Doll To. Shipping costs to the United States are a flat rate. Production time is about a week and shipping time by air is usually 5-8 days. https://dollto.com/index.php/product/ds-ex-lite/
It turns out the shipping fee estimates the manufacturer sent us have a wider range than what we were originally quoted. We cannot send shipping quotes if the doll is purchased through self checkout.

We may disable self checkout until a solution is found. In the meantime, please email us through our contact form on our website to receive a shipping estimate for the Ex-Lite https://dollto.com/index.php/contact/.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

You guys didn't, but i did get a glimpse at this baby ass, and can't post it. She has the butt-ox or i think they are called butt cheeks, they curve going deep inside, is not penetrable but perfect. I can see me there, spoony cuddly. 360 over and o... like a teddy bear and a kid. Then will have to seat and sweat in front of her lower legs massaging braking my arms before i can dance with her. dark and light, are not words in my vocabulary.

later lovers.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Doll To wrote:There are two kinds of inserts available for this doll. One looks better cosmetically and the other is more comfortable for use.
Mr. you saying this and then say something else. Hope you are a..

lover

:n00b: :xmas:

INFORMATIONS