exdollofficial.com

Keira, DS 145/sKayla REVIEW

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

me4soft-doll

Re: Keira, DS 145/sKayla REVIEW

Post by me4soft-doll »

Do the d s dolls have any odor?

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

I love to find a good review of people who have had enough time to learn all the goods and bads. I clicked in your album and OMG you are getting your money's worth 10x more with all those pictures! Glad you are still loving it!
AddictedToSexDolls wrote:Hi guys can anyone help me out I've placed an order already for a ds doll with dai head with oral function and soft skeleton, my question is how soft is the silicone by comparison to jm dolls, positions during sex, and also texture, realism, form, ass, breasts, etc as well as the oral function ? I've read a lot of good reviews about shaylee from 1am, so now I am thinking should I cancel my order and buy shaylee instead, my primary use for the doll will be sex, so i want to make sure that it would be perfect for it, I would also like to know how's the oral function of the scaled down 145 cm body head vs shaylee, it's a lot of money so I need to be 100 percent sure I've made the right choice..

Thanx
me4soft-doll wrote:Do the d s dolls have any odor?
you guys should Really contact John at DS Dolls, he will answer most questions until you are satisfied! if you still have some he cannot answer, try contacting a few members, must are really nice to answer specifics.

anataus

Post by anataus »

RaDiv wrote: She was a bit smaller than expected.
So to the question everyone will be asking, hows sex? Awesome.

Hi RaDiv thanks for your review
Do you mean that she is smaller than 1.45 cm, from the top of her head to the heels ?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

me4soft-doll wrote:Do the d s dolls have any odor?
No odor that i noticed . i have the latest 2016 blend of silicone. Very smooshy and soft.
If you want her for a sex doll get loose joints. If for an art model get tight joints.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

makamaka712
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by makamaka712 »

What a cutie. Congrats! :glou:

Kaspian

Post by Kaspian »

Hope to get one of these in the near future. Great review!

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Congratulations, I'm looking thru your photo album, very nice poses, I can't wait to get my very first love doll. I'm still waiting for an email from TNT to provide SS number and pay the duties and other fees before she is released from customs.

RoboticaErotica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoboticaErotica »

Her face is awesome. I can see the life in her.

From what I can tell in old posts the expressivness of the faces on these girls has improved dramatically.

This girl is truly beautiful.

RoseChan

Post by RoseChan »

she's so sexy!

INFORMATIONS