exdollofficial.com

158plus in hot weather . . . . caught her naked . . . .

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

158plus in hot weather . . . . caught her naked . . . .

Post by haremlover »

Aira's twin has been complaining that the weather's been a bit hot . . . so she came inside and went upstairs for a rest . . .

I should add that this lady has been sitting on chairs for the past week not moving much - with no ill effects whatever.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 158plus in hot weather . . . . caught her naked . . . .

Post by Mishka1965 »

Just beautiful, and great posing you lucky man!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hello Harem!

I can't believe the realism of your ladies! Her stomach and feet have such incredible detail,looks so real.
Well it appears that summer is bringing out the best of your girls!
Always enjoy when you capture little"surprises" with your amazing photography :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thank you for your wonderful comments (and other people too on other threads!). If I don't surprise, then my photos aren't worth doing. It's also a great compliment to hear praise from ladies on the forum. The realism of these DS ladies is in my mind just right. Sometimes one sees dolls with life-cast feet with all the lines and detail that make them really quite another person. I don't want another person in my life other than my wife, so that over-detailing puts me right off - I want my girls to be who I want them to be and not someone else. And in my mind DS have got it just right - some detail is there to suggest but not to be. It's just enough.

Apologies to anyone who doesn't like seeing private parts - I don't normally either, but someone was criticising the DS recently for lack of realism and that's most certainly not the case with the new DS model.

But my girls really felt it was too hot to be outside at all. . . .

The problem is that Aira's twin's reaction to her convent education

getting hold of the wrong reading material

and being a very conscientious student

Aira's sister really got the idea that she's the height of perfection

and very much a candidate to be the latest Playboy playmate . . .

To say that she's impressed me in every way is an understatement. I've referred to the latest DS dolls in terms of Ferrari, in terms of being the most sophisticated imaginable and truly don't believe any such enthusiasm to be in any way an exaggeration. OK - dolls seduce us all in one way and another but what this doll is capable of is shown well on my latest posts about "Aira's hard day at work" . . . and there are a couple more episodes of that yet to come at this stage.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Very nice indeed 8O Mr Harem My dolls may have attitude, but you bring your dolls to life !In a very splendid way. However what does she do to cool off ?

She reads a steamy novel :lol:

I like her style. :thumbs_up:

Sam.. :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The 158plus remains one of the sexiest of all dolls.

From the Chinese forum:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

haremlover wrote:Thank you for your wonderful comments (and other people too on other threads!). If I don't surprise, then my photos aren't worth doing. It's also a great compliment to hear praise from ladies on the forum. The realism of these DS ladies is in my mind just right. Sometimes one sees dolls with life-cast feet with all the lines and detail that make them really quite another person. I don't want another person in my life other than my wife, so that over-detailing puts me right off - I want my girls to be who I want them to be and not someone else. And in my mind DS have got it just right - some detail is there to suggest but not to be. It's just enough.
I think I understand what you are saying when relating to faces: The suggestion of an expression allows you to make what you want from it.

Interesting how much more detail your doll's hands and feet have compared to mine. The lines and wrinkles displayed here are completely absent from my 163. Mine has flat feet with hardly a curve, but they are very, very soft. So yours is of slightly older silicone? DS hasn't shown pictures of this area very often until recently. Out of curiosity what dolls are you talking about that have life-cast feet? DS says on their website:
All the doll bodies are made by a professional sculptor and all the doll hands and feet are reproduced from young professional female models.
:evidence:
All I can say is there is something about the total package with DS that is more pleasing to me than with many of the more expensive dolls. They just seem so sensitive. One doll leads to another once they grab you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow. Harem you have excellent taste in toy ladies.
These photos and ladies are most attractive.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I hunt by heat

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - your observations are spot on.

The 158 was the first to be a life cast and I'm sure the 167 follows suit. The 163 feet with the 2012 model 158 in the background:

and here side by side:

so the life cast feet of the new models really does give realism but not to the extent of being actually personal to the original lady. They are the dolls feet which are representative of whatever we want to imagine rather than being the feet of another person in terms of identity.

DS leaves enough room for imagination and to me that's the essence of a good doll. This to me becomes a tool of the mind rather than merely a drug of substitution.

In that regard, even the less personalised less "real" old 158 from 2012 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=65018 achieves quite adequate visual reality in simply the ability of DS skeletons to allow the doll to become a self encompassing person, without needing stands and cranes and paraphenalia that takes away from the illusion the doll creates.

Samara - thanks for your compliments. It's a real pleasure to see photos of DS ladies and often particularly on the Chinese forum which come alive without relying on skill of photographer nor even their setting. The DS toy ladies are so very capable of bringing the illusion of the doll into the realm of the appearance of a live being. Many other dolls demand and require such more sophisticated photographic work to do so, and in the right hands do so utterly amazingly. But with DS, it's the doll who takes centre stage and the genuis of her creator rather than the context or contrivances of photography. DS dolls are always caught in that moment of their own action.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Body is stunning. But I can't help but think DS could have done a much better job on that insert... Or maybe that is just my personal tastes.. you think they would offer different inserts by now, considering the have different everything else to customize your doll with!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Very nice photos Harem . She is lovely .

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

I have to say, I love the lower stomach on her. Makes it so real!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Superb photo session with Aira's twin! Poses are top notch ... revealing without being "revealing" ... excellent job Harem! I did not realize just how fine detailed the new DS158 sculpting is ... fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!

And thanks for the pics from the Chinese forum ... another 158 beauty for sure!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Nothing hotter than a well read woman. Also WHAT she is reading. Looks like she is aiming to please her lover.
Beautiful!

INFORMATIONS