exdollofficial.com

Caution: Wrist rotation 2015 DS Dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Caution: Wrist rotation 2015 DS Dolls

Post by deadpringle »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Glad I ordered a DS doll!
I bet DS is glad too! :)

I hope your sweetheart arrives at your door swiftly and free of incident. Prepare to be bewitched. :D
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

keep rotation to a minimum on all dolls is best..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

keeneye wrote:keep rotation to a minimum on all dolls is best..
No - this is not necessary on DS dolls - DS dolls are fully functional, properly engineered and constructed. DS are "professional models" in contrast to many others which are built merely as toys.

This thread should perhaps be retitled by an Admin as "Instruction" rather than "Caution"
deadpringle wrote:Prepare to be bewitched. :D
Aah! Yes - the best advice for all upon expectation of receipt of a DS lady

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:
keeneye wrote:keep rotation to a minimum on all dolls is best..
No - this is not necessary on DS dolls - DS dolls are fully functional, properly engineered and constructed. DS are "professional models" in contrast to many others which are built merely as toys.

This thread should perhaps be retitled by an Admin as "Instruction" rather than "Caution"
deadpringle wrote:Prepare to be bewitched. :D
Aah! Yes - the best advice for all upon expectation of receipt of a DS lady
Best wishes

Harem
Agreed, I don't see anything that should wear out on a DS skeleton. Surely don't try and do an exorcist with a 360 degree wrist spin, but moderate rotation angles won't cause any harm.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

After looking at the DsDoll skeleton pictures and realizing that the joints aren't ball joints but two separate one-dimensional joints it makes sense to separate the movement into two steps! Turning on only one axis at a time will reduce stress on the material.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere. I can't seem to find anything on broken fingers =( I just noticed my cutiebabe's index finger is broken. Seems the entire skeleton part of the finger has detached from the rest of the hand (like at the knuckle). Right now it sort of just dangles a bit with only the silicone supporting the finger. I fear its just an accident waiting to happen for the bone to puncture through the silicone at the knuckle area.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, has anyone attempted to fix it? At first I thought it might be some kind of a ball-socket joint type thing where if I lined it up right, perhaps I can put it back in place, but can't seem to get lucky playing around with pushing the bone back into the skeletal hand in any way - I'm scared of causing more damage!

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

INTJonny wrote:Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere. I can't seem to find anything on broken fingers =( I just noticed my cutiebabe's index finger is broken. Seems the entire skeleton part of the finger has detached from the rest of the hand (like at the knuckle). Right now it sort of just dangles a bit with only the silicone supporting the finger. I fear its just an accident waiting to happen for the bone to puncture through the silicone at the knuckle area.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, has anyone attempted to fix it? At first I thought it might be some kind of a ball-socket joint type thing where if I lined it up right, perhaps I can put it back in place, but can't seem to get lucky playing around with pushing the bone back into the skeletal hand in any way - I'm scared of causing more damage!
It was mentioned in this post (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5&p=836845). You may be able to splint it. Same happened to my doll, just after a few days. I'm just going to live with it though.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

thanks edyedy

that's so sad. Funny how Celine actually has the same problems too....that I just didn't mention. Nipples developing small rips (which we can fix), and her pinky fingers actually detached from the hand plate long time ago with my newbie experiences. Oh well....I know now to be more careful. Suppose it's not that uncommon to clip your own pinky toe on a door frame, or pinky finger in sports. But I'd jam my fingers 10 times to have Celine's fixed up if I could=(

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thanks for this info as i really am going for a 145 cm ds lady. Now to finda good thread on proper eye movement
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Here's the link to the DS YouTube vid on eye movement.
https://youtu.be/gW_EJnSifJA
All I would add is that you should push in slightly while moving the eye with your finger or the eraser end of a pencil. It is a spring loaded unit, not just a ball. You could add just a drop of water based lube around the lid for easier movement.
Jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thank you so much that is what i was looking for.
Jaiyi you rock a pleasure to have seen your ladies in person. I'm pleased i will try to own one of these larger sized beauties soon. Apparently you push down slightly on the top of the eye move it and release pressure yes?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Tight joints is what I think it is: More tightly screwed for rigid poses?

With the picture and the red cross you mean turn it left and right?

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Quality dolls but it's weird that they overlook such obvious flaw and make those palm plates so thin and sharp at the edges, it's ridiculously easy to tear the skin when rotating a bit stiff wrist the wrong way. I wonder why don't they bend the plate edges or make it thicker with round edges or something so that it wouldn't cut the skin so easily.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's not really a flaw in so far as what Jiayi suggests is actually good handling practice. In doing some intensive posing work with Chloé recently bending wrist at 90 degrees to adjust hand direction tends to more precision in the pose.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS