exdollofficial.com

Chloé's guide to DS skin definitive colour comparisons

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Chloé's guide to DS skin definitive colour comparisons

Post by haremlover »

Following http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=55102 Chloé thought she'd be helpful to show definitive skin tones.

Chloé herself is possibly rather rare in being a colour that's no longer produced but perhaps if someone wants then Steven might be able to organise it.
She's a colour I have not always understood, sometimes looking like putty or even grey and others with a suntan supreme. Clearly the new brown and yellow aim to take away such ambiguities.

Chloé had asked to go outside to try her wheelbarrow, when, the postman arrived bringing a parcel of samples. So she couldn't wait to have a look, quite fascinated.

ImageImage

Saying that it was too hot to be out in the sun, she came indoors

Colours change a lot within surrounding context so it's important to make comparisons in different lights.

What is superb about DS is that whatever colour one chooses, it's subtly changed by localised blushing.

Best wishes

Harem

PS If this is a helpful comparison then perhaps would it be of use to be a sticky topic?
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollcaster

Re: Chloé's guide to DS skin definitive colour comparisons

Post by dollcaster »

That's a great look at the variety of skin tones available, thanks so much for posting! If you don't mind, how can I get the same sample pack as you have? I've made a few silicone "accessories" to fit DS dolls but I haven't any samples for matching colors. The few pieces that I did cast were made to match a "light pink" doll and I was able to match the color exactly. Sadly, I can only do this with an actual DS silicone (or any other manufacturer) example in front of me so making any pieces for anyone else has been impossible. How exactly did you go about getting the ones you have?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dollcaster wrote:That's a great look at the variety of skin tones available, thanks so much for posting! If you don't mind, how can I get the same sample pack as you have? How exactly did you go about getting the ones you have?
I have borrowed the set from one of the French DS agents - who has a corner here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218

It's interesting that the brown is visibly darker than the old brown - it's quite close to the suntanned mediterranean colour that I'm seeing a lot of at the moment.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Anything with the delightful Chloe deserves to be a sticky :)

Or - ahem - get sticky...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

dollcaster

Post by dollcaster »

Thanks for the information on this. (It looks like my search for skin tone examples isn't over yet!) The DS line of dolls is truly remarkable and it's good to see more and more information like this coming out about them.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

As assistance to people wondering which colour to order would this thread be helpful to be a sticky?

Observing real skin colours I wonder whether DS would be able to do special orders of a mix halfway between the current pink and the current brown or between the current yellow and current brown?

The older Chloé colour does work so very well as a suntanned colour but could be a shade warmer - the reason for my suggestion of half way mixture between the pink and darker brown.

Something very specific about DS which doesn't necessarily come through in photos but adds to being lifelike is subtle spray painting highlighting knees and collar bones and the like with a redder skin tone. As this is within the DS section of the forum perhaps without upsetting anyone else, dolls which might tempt people on lower budgets often to me have figures to salivate over but skin colouring which is bland and looks lifeless. It's the subtlety of colour finish that really in my opinion brings DS dolls to life and makes them very much worth what might be perceived to be a little extra to budget for. The result is that the other day upon coming into my apartment I knew a friend had not failed to notice Chloé sitting in her chair so I introduced them formally. His reaction was "Yes - when coming in I did do a double take - I thought she was real for a moment".

It's this sort of thing that makes the subtle difference as to whether one has to hide a doll as a sex doll to be hidden, or to be able to allow her to be enjoyed in the open as a work of exquisite sculpture.

It's the extent to which a doll is exquisite that determines the thought as to whether I'd be willing to be seen dead with her . . .

My respect for DS is inherited from two members, both connoisseurs of dolls, who have looked at the others and owned many and who point out of all the exquisite attention to detail given by DS to their ladies and in this, the colouration and highlighting is supreme.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Whare did you get the DS doll skin samples? I am very interested in buying a DS doll. The one who I like is KaylaCE because she looks a little like my dream girl SSH Toony Face.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Bruno at DS Doll France sent me the samples and I can assure you that the photos are very accurate - although I think that the lPink might be less strongly coloured than here.

My advice is to go for the colour of people you generally see around you, although the white in my opinion is unrealistically white and the Pink is much better.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Do any of the DS comanies make brown anymore?
If not, why is it still an option?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

doll+virgin wrote:Do any of the DS comanies make brown anymore?
If not, why is it still an option?
we offer the brown skin color option.
it is list on our website.
you can select the brown skin color when you place an order.

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

Does anybody know if sunlight has an effect on the skin discoloration? I am not familiar with the Silicone material. This question might not be totally relevant since I plan to keep mine mostly in the house but may take it rarely outside for photographs.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé hasn't changed colour in all the time I've had her. She isn't kept outside and of course outside light would fade colour if a doll was kept outside all the time. I have half a feeling though that TPE dolls are described as "natural" as their pink might shift to brown over time, naturally and without light. Silicone, as from DS and all the sililcone manufacturers is a much more stable material in the long run.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

haremlover wrote:Bruno at DS Doll France sent me the samples and I can assure you that the photos are very accurate - although I think that the lPink might be less strongly coloured than here.

My advice is to go for the colour of people you generally see around you, although the white in my opinion is unrealistically white and the Pink is much better.

Best wishes

Harem
I am in a quandry. Looking at all these threads and I really can't decide on a skin tone. The perfect tone would be a light pink so I'm caught between the white and the pink. On the other hand, the yellow tone looks great under natural light.

How I wish ds dolls had a chameleon feature that could change their skin tone on the fly!
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my opinion pink is rather good
DSCF6967.JPG
DSCF6967.JPG (845.63 KiB) Viewed 17591 times
I might flirt with other dolls . . . but Neri will tell you who I lust over most . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

Okay, I did a LOT of forum (and soul) searching and finally made my decision for pink skin, as I will only be taking pictures inside and I have dark decor and warm lighting. The yellow skin would not contrast enough, and the white skin would be like an eclipse on the eyes. Since DS dolls are shiny unless powdered, and my preference for off-camera flash or none at all, that's another reason to go with this skin tone.
Order has been placed... Thanks Harem, Von, and others who have helped!
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

INFORMATIONS