exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by GirlsGang »

I cannot imagine there is somebody who does not want to play beachball with Nina.

L&L said: It would be soooo cute to play beachball with Neener and maybe Lila!!!
Oh, and a very colour- and beautifull outfit you have there, Nina

*Waving over the pond* GG and the girls
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Aaawww, Hanna wants to play. Nina looks so cool in her wonderfully coloured beach wear, amazing colours Von, typical Nina really. :D Ha ha her birdie friend is well cool, in fact Nina's collection of inflatables is well cool too, love 'em.
I love the conversations between you two, they are so funny and it really adds a lovely dimension to the photos. You've both got a great sense of humour. You could easily be a double act. Well, thinking about it.....you are.
Another very enjoyable read Von and thank you for sharing your lives with us.

Best wishes to you, Nina and 'The Gang'.

:glou:
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow! Nina looks so cute in that colorful outfit.. Super sexy!! Great shots by the way Von!!

Chalets
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Chalets »

wow she looks wonderful.. ☺️

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: Neener playing with balls again!

Love the outfit! My girls have something similar but not as vibrant!

Hey, glad you all survived the storms ok with just minor mess to clear. We weren't quite sure where you were because you were looking to move! The girls sent a little GIF to LoneRanger to cheer him up as he was in the original path of Irma but the storm died a bit by the time it got to him.

Good to see you and your family back mate!

Cheers, Hollows.
Howdy Hollows!
Damn ... it's been almost 6 months since I've been online ... JEEBUS!!!
Anyway ... thanks for the check-in ... and glad to hear Lone was not in the immediate path of destruction. My folks lucked out too as Irma made a little "course change" right before hitting land. My uncle on the other hand ... not so lucky.

Anyway ... we're back! Well ... we WILL be back in force in a few more weeks ... have a few more problems/issues to clear up beforehand.

Until then ...

Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Nina, you look supercute in that outfit. Have fun with the beach ball. 8)

Chris
Thanks Mr. Chris! <giggle><giggle>
Luvya Sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

pastydude wrote:Great new outfit!
Thanks PastyDude! Definitely colorful, that's for sure!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

homanoidus wrote:You are so adorable my dear Nina,
I would like to come for a beach ball game with you sweety!
Send you many kisses from my barn,
xoxoxo
Mel.

Nina is super cute in those colored outfit, always so dynamic and happy to do so many things!
Greetings from the barn dear Von,
Hom.
Hiya Mel!
Thanks Sweetie!
You are more than welcome to come toss the beachball with me Sweetie! I think it would be super fun!
Big hugs to you and Albane!
Seeya soon Sweetie!
Luvya!
Nina

Greetings Hom!
Long time no see!
Nina and I will be around much more often in a few more weeks. Have many stories and pictures to share!
I hope all is going fantastic at the barn! Last pictures I saw were fantastic and I bet things are starting to grow out in the fields now! It will be absolutely beautiful this Spring ... please take pictures and share!
Seeya soon my friend!
Cheers!
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

GirlsGang wrote:I cannot imagine there is somebody who does not want to play beachball with Nina.

L&L said: It would be soooo cute to play beachball with Neener and maybe Lila!!!
Oh, and a very colour- and beautifull outfit you have there, Nina

*Waving over the pond* GG and the girls
Hi GG and Gang!

Long time no see ... I have a lot of catching up to do!

First ... congrats on your new adoption. Okay, maybe not so "new" now, but new to me! She's a cutie for sure!

And thanks for the kind compliments ... it really made Nina's day!

Cheers!
Von

Hiya GG and Gal Pals!
Hey L&L ... it would be AWESOME if you two were to come play beachball with me and Lila. We would have a great time ... and our guys would be able to get some really cool pictures of us too! <giggle><giggle> Toooooo fun!
Luvya Sweeties!
Seeya soon!
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mondoon wrote:Aaawww, Hanna wants to play. Nina looks so cool in her wonderfully coloured beach wear, amazing colours Von, typical Nina really. :D Ha ha her birdie friend is well cool, in fact Nina's collection of inflatables is well cool too, love 'em.
I love the conversations between you two, they are so funny and it really adds a lovely dimension to the photos. You've both got a great sense of humour. You could easily be a double act. Well, thinking about it.....you are.
Another very enjoyable read Von and thank you for sharing your lives with us.

Best wishes to you, Nina and 'The Gang'.

Howdy Mondoon and Ms Hannah!
Nina sends you a big "Thank You!" ... she loves her ultra colorful outfit and really had fun with her inflata-friends/props during this shoot. She has a new one she picked up around Christmas time ... a HUGE black and red Devil Unicorn. Perfect for a photoshoot and we already have Nina's outfit picked out.

I hope Hannah is doing well ... I have much catching up to do on TDF!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind words!
Seeya soon!
Cheers!
Von and Neener

Hiya Hannah!
Missed ya sweetie!
Seeya soon!
Luvya!
Nina

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Image

Wow! Nina looks so cute in that colorful outfit.. Super sexy!! Great shots by the way Von!!
Thanks Nova!
Getting a bit better with the camera settings and exposure and such ... but no where near your level of expertise! Your pics always look so damn good ... nice colors, exposure, balance and saturation ... something I will be working on now that I/we have our computer network almost completely fixed and rebuilt. Still have a few more weeks of "tweaking and fine tuning" to go ... shit I still can't find everything I need installed. Oh well ... it's been a real learning experience.

Anyway ... thanks for the kind words Buddy!

Seeya 'round soon!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hiya All!

Nina here to give you a quick update on all that has been happening over the past months.

Nina Hello.jpg
Nina Hello.jpg (842.29 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
Well ... it has been a clusterf**k around the Shredhead Household since 2018 started.

Von FINALLY got to take a REAL vacation to Florida during the Christmas holidays ... no working, no searching for a home ... just a REAL vacation. Unfortunately Von got really sick with a respiratory infection he caught on the airplane going to Florida and was in really nasty shape when he finally got back home from vacation. Went in to see his doctor and ... his doctor was "on indefinite leave until further notice". Found out later that his doctor was terminally ill and would not be back.

So anyway ... he saw another doctor, got some medicines and was back to normal in about a week.

Back to the "terminally ill" story ... since Von's doctor was no longer practicing medicine, he needed to contact his insurance provider and be assigned to a new doctor. Well ... he went and had his first appointment with the new doctor in the middle of January and ... doctor is VERY YOUNG ... he just finished his internship and has absolutely NO experience with older patients what-so-ever. He said blatantly that he could not help me with "older gentlemen issues" and would not be my doctor. WHAT???

So ... back to the insurance provider to "get" another doctor assignment. Was assigned another doctor about 25 miles away and had first appointment March 1st. Von said this new doctor is waaaaaaay cool! He is older dude, about the same age as Von, and understands "older gentlemen issues" fully. So Von is pretty satisfied with his new doctor (so far).

Get this ... his doctor has either a dead eye, a blind eye, a lazy eye or a glass eye in one of his sockets ... Von says he cannot tell exactly where his doctor is looking ... whether at him or off in the distance. Von says "You had to be there!" <giggle><giggle>

Aside from having issues being "assigned" a new doctor, our computer network was either hacked, got a virus/trojan/malware or some sort of unknown (to Von) attack. Von says it was "kinda his fault" as he plugged in his old WindowsXP harddrive to show me what I need to back up for him before I started upgrading his PC. During this time, about 30 minutes in to showing me what needed backed up, Von noticed the PC getting slower and slower ... even though nothing was really running. Soon the PC locked up and "died". By that time Von kinda "knew" what was going on and immediately powered off and pulled the plug on the modem and router. Well ... PC was dead as a door-nail ... would not boot up clean.

While this was going on, Von failed to notice the other Windows Vista (yes ... Vista, folks!) PC had gone black. When he finally noticed, he tried to reboot it and ... NOTHING!!! Booted to a black screen. The Master Boot Record had been destroyed. Hmmm ...

Okay ... all this will be covered in a future TDF installment featuring ME, Tech Support Nina, tearing into the problems and rebuilding and reloading the PC's and fixing the network ... <giggle><giggle> Y'might end up learning something! :wink:

So, to make a long story short ... our network and PC's got "hacked" (for lack of better word) and after many weeks of rebuilding, reloading and testing, we FINALLY have basic functionality restored. It will be a few more weeks to finish loading and tweaking all the software Von needs, but at least we can now access the internet!

Okay ... enough of this crap ... on to something more interesting.
Nina Before.jpg
Nina Before.jpg (775.55 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
Von got me a really cool outfit for Christmas. I am a sweet little Santa's helper now!

Oh ... and while Von was testing out some replacement graphics software I found for him ... he got a little creative with one of the new programs ...
Nina After.jpg
Nina After.jpg (336.86 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
Doesn't it look like an old time photo from the 1950's?

Von had a blast checking out the new programs I found for him to replace all the programs from his WindowsXP computer that don't run under Windows 7. He is very excited to get started on editing photos again! He is also totally stoked to be using the "big" PC now instead of having to do everything on his little laptop. He really appreciates the "big screen" as opposed to the little screen on his laptop ... says he can actually see what is going on now! <giggle><giggle>

Okay, one more "treat" before I go ... I had a lot of fun with Von putting this together.
NinaAni.gif
NinaAni.gif (3.15 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
I'm doing a little chair dance ... hee hee hee!

Anyway ... Von and I wanted to drop by and give y'all an update and let you know we are still above ground and kickin' ... we just had some issues that have kept us quite busy (and disconnected/offline for far too long). Von has a few more weeks of loading and tweaking software on the rebuilt network ... after that is finished we will be back in full force with many new pics, adventures and stories.

See Y'all soon Sweeties!
Nina

PS Von says[/i] "Howdy All!!! I'll be back soon! Have a lot of catching up to do, that's for sure! Seeya soon! Cheers!"

PS : SHIT!!! Where's my damn "bookmarks" (for TDF)? Oops, gotta restore from backup ... DAMMIT!!!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

WoooooHooooo! Great to see you all back! We’re looking forward to seeing more of you all in a week or two!

The girls love the GIF dance and started doing something similar in bed with their coffee! I had to stop them before they spilled any!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Yeeeehaaaa !!! and Howdy back at ya'.

Welcome back the Von Shredheads. Oh my goodness how we've missed you Nina. Hanna has been wondering what has been happening and is so relieved that you're all OK.
That's a strange episode with the doctor, funny thing is that lately I've chosen to see the younger ones. I was seeing a doctor of similar age but it was as if he couldn't be bothered and was just sitting it out until his retirement, Perhaps your doctor is similar and hasn't got a dead eye he's just looking for the next patient. So, I saw a young lady who was fresh out of graduation and she was just brilliant. For me the advantage was that she was aware of all of the latest knowledge and techniques and also had a more personal approach. Anyway, glad you had the cure Von.
What an opening picture for your return, a cool, calm and totally chilled Nina in her psychedelic top. Great.
What a nightmare with the viruses, I've never had that on my Windows machines, plenty of failures and the blue screen of death but our laptop is a Mac so no problems with viruses there. It's a good thing that cool techie Nina was around to keep control of the situation.
Oh how we love Nina's Christmas outfit. Hanna reckons those furry leggings are perfect for a chase-about on the plains, especially when climbing trees. You're right about the weird coloured picture, it's like a 50's advert for the beer. It just needs a slogan.
Ha ha, chair dance, so sweet and brings a smile to all our faces. Well done Nina and Von, love it.

Very glad to see you both back and thanks for the big smile of today.

Love and best wishes to 'The Clan' from all of us on the sofa on the plains.

"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

WOOT! I was wondering where you'd got to! Great to hear health and IT are both on the mend and getting back to normal.

Xiaoli sends her love, Nina, and asks how the leg is doing. She had a shoulder issue not too long back, but is all better now.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS